Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Every has phobias and I could help you deal with yours. :-)

Would you like me if I streamed every episode of "Mysteries at the Museum" non-stop?

Trigon

Sure, go for it!

Would you like me if I stick out my tongue?

Despairs

Go for it. Would you like me if I taught you how to hack, study those around you and beat your chess opponents in three to six moves?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Belle33

Hell yeah!

Would you like me if, as your student, I became better than you  ;)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

Yes. It means I have nothing more to teach you and that you are ready to conquer almost anything. Would you like me if I was permanently turned into a liger?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Miscellany

prematurely ?   is there ever a time that isn't awesome to turn into a freakin'  liger ?!!!

Would you like me if I wanted to take you on an adventure ?

You see there's no real ending , this is only the beginning. Come Out And Play.

Trigon

Yes, I love adventures!

Would you like me if I was the devil?

Mimetisme

Even the lord of sin personified deserves angelic pleasure, so yes..

Would like me if I hitched a chariot to the moon for us to ride?
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Despairs

Yes, as long as you don't push me down. Would you like me if I invited you to the underworld, so we can finally understand why Hades keeps saying "God Fucking Dammit!?

Captain Maltese

Well, I reckon I have a standing invitation and tickets laid off for me already so why not?

Would you like me if I suggested we go on a Sin-athon together?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Trigon

Yep  ;D

Would you like me if if went off the grid?

whimsy

only if i could go with you!

would you like me if i have a bad habit of forgetting to switch the washing over to the dryer?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me if I asked you for a hug, before I went to hell?

Trigon

I would as you would be greatly missed.

Would you like me if I wrote in really big font?

Belle33

I would.  Size does matter.

Would you like me if I found you a girlfriend?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Captain Maltese

Ah, the old days when about 50% of all boy- and girlfriends were found in the circles of our friends. Never happened to me. Not even once. So I would be deeply shocked if you introduced me for anyone suggesting we should meet. I would not dislike you for it, it would just be an alien experience.

Would you like me if I found you a girlfriend?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Beguile's Mistress

I always like meeting girls/women who become my friends but not of the romantic sort; so on that basis, yes. :-)

Would you like me if I tried to teach you some of my Gram's recipes?

Inferior Rabbit

I'd love it if you fed me your Gram's old recipes.

Would you like me if I was always wearing my hat?
"A good story cannot be devised; it has to be distilled."
O/O's
| InferiorRabbit#8785

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me if I was an alien, sent to destroy some humans?

whimsy

i guess it would depend on who you were sent to destroy

would you like me if i loathed the smell of beer so much that i found it difficult to kiss you if you've had one too many?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

willow

Sure I guess lol I haven't been drinking too much lately.

Would you like me if I smoked a pack a day
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Mimetisme

Only if you let me light each one for you.

Would you like me if I took my favorite lip stick off?
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

willow

Sure, makeup or no ;)

Would you like me if I worked late at night
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

whimsy

sure

would you like me if liked to go for walks at night?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me if I was more of a giver than a receiver?