You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 13, 2021, 10:07:59 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sword Art Online - Freeform Sandbox Game [Recruiting]  (Read 1882 times)

Offline PentheWonderful

• Mirage
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • It's all just shapes.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Sword Art Online - Freeform Sandbox Game [Recruiting]
« Reply #125 on: June 04, 2021, 04:49:30 am »

A certain Gunslinger just perked right up ;)

That's what I like to hear ;)

Offline Vergil Tanner

• Hail Hydra.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Go prepare; you might be able to outdo me one day.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #126 on: June 04, 2021, 04:53:12 am »
I hope she's ready to have her whooooole world turned upside down ;)

Offline PentheWonderful

• Mirage
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • It's all just shapes.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #127 on: June 04, 2021, 05:01:44 am »
She's ready for anything ;)

Offline Vergil Tanner

• Hail Hydra.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #128 on: June 04, 2021, 05:06:31 am »
Mmmm, we'll see~

Online Pink Professional

• Supposedly Charming.
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Smile like it'll piss someone off.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2021, 12:57:21 pm »
Are you still looking for people?

Offline HeartsinkTopic starter

• El Güero
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Nas is 🐐
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2021, 01:04:39 pm »
Here is my other girl!

Nightingale
Nightingale

USERNAME: Nightingale
CLASS: Magician
JOB: Necromancer
GUILD: N/A
PAIN ABSORBER: 25% (lowest pain level)
PRIVATE PARTS SETTINGS: 50% (some sexual sensation)

WEAPONS: Lyre of Orpheus: A legendary instrument said to belong to Orpheus himself. Hauntingly beautiful to listen to and capable of summoning and commanding spirits of the dead. Also doubles as a wand that can be used to cast spells.
ARMOR: Moirae Thread Armour: A mystical garb woven from the thread of The Fates. Provides little physical protection but increases the user's overall magical resistance and boosts the power of summoning spells (allowing the user to summon stronger creatures). The armor also increases movement speed and agility in darkness (night time or shadows) and allows the user to shadow-walk.
OTHER EQUIPMENT:
  • Spirit Orb: The dark jewel in the center of her crown. Boosts the power of magical attacks and buffs, and periodically recovers MP over time.
  • Rings of Tartarus: An aura of protection that hovers around her and follows her at all times. May deflect attacks at random intervals. A special item she was allowed to keep after shooting a promo video for SAO.
UNIQUE SKILL: Siren Song: Once every 3 encounters, Nightingale sings an enchanting ballad that stuns opponents within a 300 meter radius, lulling them into a trance-like state. The ballad lasts for 1 minute. This severely reduces movement speed, MPR, and drains HP by 2% every two seconds for the duration of the ballad. This ballad also boosts the morale of all allies within the area of effect, increasing their attack and recovering their HP by 2% every 2 seconds.

LEVEL: 65 (35 points to distribute below)

VIT: ■■■■■■■■■■ (2/10)
MPR: ■■■■■■■■■■ (10/10)
RES: ■■■■■■■■■■ (10/10)

STR: ■■■■■■■■■ (1/10)
INT: ■■■■■■■■■■ (10/10)
DEX: ■■■■■■■■■ (1/10)
LUK: ■■■■■■■■■ (1/10)

STYLE OF PLAY: Simply put, Nightingale prefers to let others do the fighting for her. Be it her magical beasts or undead mobs, or other players. Her character is specialized in spell-casting and summoning, which means close quarters combat is fatal to her due to her poor STR and VIT stats. Thus, she will try her best to position herself far from the main fight and cast from a safe distance. She has a wide variety of spells that are very effective in crowd control and to make sure other players never come close to her, and her spell-casting is often lethal and relentless due to her high INT and MPR stats. Her high RES stat also means that she is not easily taken down by magical attacks. She is difficult to catch thanks to her shadow-walking abilities and conditional movement boosts, but is very easily taken down if you manage to hit her physically. She will often take on a support role in parties, providing buffs and protection to her team members while debuffing their opponents.

However, there is also a great proportion of Nightingale's magic and abilities that are strictly intended for special effects and aesthetic purposes.

OTHER PLAYER INFO:
  • Nightingale is an insanely popular player and character in SAO. She often appears in game promos - particularly music videos - while her player is a real life popstar.
  • She will often hold virtual concerts in SAO in partnership with NG Corp where much of the special effects are created by her own spells.
  • She does not log on very often due to her busy schedule, so she has not been able to level her character up as much as she could have.
  • Due to her massive fanbase - who are always around to help and protect her - she is one of the few players that Red Guilds don't dare to PK or loot, despite admittedly being an easy target.

FACE CLAIM: Lux (Cosmic Skin) from League of Legends, stated to be 19-20 years old. (https://www.thegamer.com/league-of-legends-demacia-champion-age-height-birthday/#:~:text=Age%3A%20Lux%20is%20in%20her,trait%20of%20the%20Crownsguard%20family.)

NAME: Clara De Vries
HEIGHT: 5'10 (178 cm)
WEIGHT: 150 lbs (68 kg)
HAIR COLOR: Champagne Blonde
EYE COLOR: Baby Blue
CITIZENSHIP: Dutch
DISTINGUISHING MARKS: Regular ear piercings.

FACE CLAIM: N/A

RESIDENCE: Los Angeles, USA
HOBBIES: Writing and producing music, watching romantic movies, reading romantic fiction novels, acting, eating sweets and desserts, visiting cafes and bookstores, enjoying classical art, singing, and dancing.
DISLIKES: Having her privacy invaded, having pictures taken without permission, being bombarded by questions, being swarmed by crowds, being given special treatment, being forced to perform, fake people, people with ulterior motives, passive-aggression, hot weather, and spicy foods.

SEXUALITY: Heterosexual

PERSONALITY: Clara is what one might call a chameleon. She can blend into the background or stand out against the crowd at will. She is a gifted actress who is capable of emulating any persona she wishes. In front of the crowds, she is a confident, graceful, elegant woman with the ability to captivate any man or woman with her dazzling gaze. But despite what her starlet persona might have you believe, Clara is quite a withdrawn, shy young woman in constant doubt of herself. This duality might be jarring for some, as it seems that she transforms into a completely different person as soon as she steps off stage! But despite her overthinking and anxiety, she is a devoted and generous companion who will not hesitate to utilise her wealth or influence to help those she cares about and enjoys spending exorbitant amounts of money to buy gifts for her loved ones to make them happy. She dreams of one day becoming a mother and filling her empty halls with the sound of little footsteps and laughter, and having someone to share her bed with for the rest of her life. In that sense, Clara is a hopeless romantic who dreams of her fairytale ending. Unfortunately, the only person keeping her from it is herself.

BACKGROUND: Clara came from humble beginnings. One would never think that with her level of wealth and fame, that she had started out as an orphan with next to nothing. Borth in the Netherlands, she lost her parents at an early age, and was sent to the US to live with her aunt in LA. Ever since she was little, she always had a gift for singing and as such, she did everything in her power to share that gift to the world. As a young girl, she would often perform on sidewalks of popular tourist attractions like the LA strip for loose change for extra pocket money and singing lessons. She would upload singing videos onto YouTube and join every singing competition she could, if not for the cash prize, then for the exposure. Eventually, people began to take notice. They watched her videos and came to see her perform at her usual spot on the sidewalk. As a teenager, she managed to get a regular gig at a locally owned cafe in Calabasas. It was there that she managed to get discovered when a music producer happened to be buying coffee one day.

From there, she was able to debut at the age of 16, signing with a record label and releasing a solo album that managed to sell out almost immediately thanks to her pre-existing YouTube audience. Her rise to fame only continued on from there. She was a triple-threat. Gifted in singing, skilled in dance, and impeccable as an actor. Her humble beginnings served to be a powerful marketing tool that earned her concert tours, movie roles, and commercial deals. People loved her charismatic and charitable personality and she appeared on many talk shows and headlines. However, the more fame she garnered, it seemed, the less real friends she had. At one point, people stopped seeing her as a person, but merely a means to an end. They used her for her influence and money and betrayed her trust. She had thousands of people vying for her attention and friendship, and yet, she was more alone than ever before. Thus, she became jaded and distrusting, avoiding any offers of companionship and isolating herself in her luxurious mansion.

This was when she started playing SAO, as a means to escape her self-imposed isolation. She grew to enjoy it a lot, and when NG Corp found out that she was playing their game, they invited her to work with them to create music promos. Clara enthusiastically agreed and her first promo song with SAO was released when she was 20. It was a massive hit and brought a huge influx of new players to the game, and Clara has been working with them since.

Two things to look over before she can be approved:
  • The Rings of Tartarus itself is not an issue, but she can't get it as a special reward offline; she'd be paid for her promos with saocoins or the currency of her choice, with which she could buy the rings in-game. Could also be a drop in-game.
  • Her unique skill, Siren Song, seems quite overpowered to me, especially for a Level 65. After 1 minute, -60% HP / speed reduction / MPR reduction for enemies, +60% hp recovery / attack increase for allies? I would suggest halving everything and removing the ally buffs. A skill that can reduce 30% of enemies HP, slow them down and reduce their MP recovery rate is already extremely good. So instead of 2% every 2 sec, you could make it 1% every 2 sec.

Let me know if those changes work with you, though you can try to convince me for the unique skill 🤷

• El Güero
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Nas is 🐐
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #131 on: June 04, 2021, 01:05:04 pm »
Are you still looking for people?

Yes, the more the merrier  :-)

Offline Envious

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • I have turned off avatars and signatures.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #132 on: June 04, 2021, 01:08:47 pm »

Online Pink Professional

• Supposedly Charming.
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #133 on: June 04, 2021, 01:23:31 pm »
Yes, the more the merrier  :-)

Are there any obvious gaps in the narrative? A glut of warriors but a lack of mages? Too many of a certain guild? Etc.

*wave*

Hello darling

Offline Envious

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • I have turned off avatars and signatures.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #134 on: June 04, 2021, 01:47:05 pm »
The roster will give you an idea of the types of characters we have so far.

Several characters have been accepted since this last "round-up," but for reference:

Indeed, though in case no one feels like making one (always make characters for yourself), we can use NPCs wherever needed

Class round-up:

Warriors: 5
Archers: 0
Magicians: 3
Thieves: 2
Pirates: 1

Party role round-up (excluding IGL):

Damage Dealer: ChaChaCha (L7)
Tank: EvieInk (MJ), Matari, WalkingArmor00 (SM)
Scout: HughJass, MidnightFox, the_artful_dodger (?)
Range:
Support: Sn0w (MJ), QueenKadita (MJ)
Healer: Blessed_Dominic (MJ), Tinca (L7)

Online Pink Professional

• Supposedly Charming.
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #135 on: June 04, 2021, 01:56:51 pm »
I've got a few ideas, and a Trap-using Ranger was high on the list. Seems like an obvious first idea to go for.

• El Güero
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Nas is 🐐
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #136 on: June 04, 2021, 02:04:49 pm »
Are there any obvious gaps in the narrative? A glut of warriors but a lack of mages? Too many of a certain guild? Etc.

Adding to what Envious said, we lack any type of range character and members of the Squirrel Masters guild are the most obvious gaps to fill.

Thus, your idea of a Ranger would be more than suitable.

Online Pink Professional

• Supposedly Charming.
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #137 on: June 04, 2021, 02:50:09 pm »
Thus far, my hypothetical Sniper will be open to plenty of Links.

Thought it would be a fun idea to have a character who is famous, or infamous I suppose, for being the centre of everyone's favourite game called Internet Drama; Namely by being blamed for the downfall of a famous guild due to dating the Raid Leader at the time who 'Mysteriously quit' after they split.

Gives plenty of depth for character tension, some obvious links, lets her play out a sort of 'I-don't-need-Redemption story', and invites some interesting narratives around drama finding her again.

Face claim above, and proposed Unique Skill would be Combatant's Climax, a skill that gives an increasing Damage Buff proportional to the amount of time she spends not moving, up to a Maximum of 200% damage increase, with the buff increasing based on the 'risk' of the situation. I.e. Spending a minute not moving in a bush in the distance is equally as effective as spending ten seconds standing still in a dangerous and hectic Boss-Room.

Edit: Spoiled Below are my two Character Submissions, because I don't have a problem I swear.

Female Sniper, No Guild
Duck_Duck_Goosed

USERNAME: Duck_Duck_Goosed (Also known as DD, Goose, or 'Oh fuck, I just lost half my HP! Where did that come fro-')
CLASS: Archer
JOB: Sniper
GUILD: None Currently. In Talks with Several Guilds for Membership
PAIN ABSORBER: 50%
PRIVATE PARTS SETTINGS: 30%

WEAPONS: Sunburst L75 Heavy Crossbow
ARMOR: Elaborate Red Dress many assume is chosen for fashion. Has high Mobility and Low Defence
OTHER EQUIPMENT: Elemental Snare Traps – A Useful tool mostly set up to counter those who would either chase down the Long-Range Sniper, or the Counter-Gankers who think they can easily sneak up on the often stationary target.
UNIQUE SKILL: Combatant's Climax: Gains an increasing Damage Buff proportional to the time she spends still, up to a Maxium of 200%, with the buff increasing based on the 'risk' of the situation. I.e. Spending a minute not moving in a bush in the distance is equally as effective as spending ten seconds standing still in a dangerous and hectic Boss-Room.

LEVEL: 98

VIT: ■■■■■■■■■■ (6/10)
MPR: ■■■■■■■■■■ (3/10)
RES: ■■■■■■■■■■ (2/10)

STR: ■■■■■■■■■ (1/10)
INT: ■■■■■■■■■■ (4/10)
DEX: ■■■■■■■■■■ (10/10)
LUK: ■■■■■■■■■■ (9/10)

STYLE OF PLAY: A High-Risk, High-Reward DPS who usually likes to either focus on Raids or Solo-Play. She was famous in her Golden-Days as a Team PvP Player, although she hasn't played since 'The incident'.

OTHER PLAYER INFO: Duck_Duck_Goosed plays in the Afternoon/Evening of Weekdays, and on Weekends if something is organised. She used to be a much more prolific player, but dropped the game for over a year following a witch-hunt that had her blamed for the sundering of a Top-Level Guild during the Beta. Information came out later that exonerated her, but she is still occasionally brought up as 'That bitch', and accused of sleeping her way into her position on the Guid.

FACE CLAIM: Bu Lianshi, of the Dynasty Warrior games.

NAME: Anna Wright
HEIGHT: 5'5
WEIGHT: 180 lbs
HAIR COLOR: Red
EYE COLOR: Green
CITIZENSHIP: USA (East Coast)
DISTINGUISHING MARKS: A tattoo on her thigh, depicting the logo of her Old Guild. She's saving up to get it covered with something else, but keeps putting it off because it's 'Not a Priority.'

FACE CLAIM: Emelia Justina from Devil is a Part-Timer who is 20 y/o

RESIDENCE: East Coast USA
OCCUPATION: Regional Manager for an Online Shopping Conglomerate.
HOBBIES: Painting, Online-Shopping, and Video Games (Dur)
DISLIKES: Drama, Discussing her IRL status, Clinginess.

SEXUALITY: Pansexual

PERSONALITY: Competetive, Sardonic, Sarcastic, Loyal, Dependable, and Hard-Working

BACKGROUND: A hard-working woman who used to take the game more seriously, Anna walked away from the game when the Drama got to her. She doubled down and worked her at her job and got a number of promotions, becoming the Manager of her region when she put the skills she used as Co-Guild Leader to the test in the real world. Now that she's the boss, she finds herself missing a challenge and missing somewhere to unwind, which brought her sniffing around her older character a couple of months back. She purged her friends list, and got to work catching up on levels.

Connections (Open)
TBD

Female Brawler, Lucky Seven
Clawmura_Lock

USERNAME: Clawmura_Lock (Based off of 'Kimura', although very few people seem to get it. Goes by 'Claw' or 'Lock' more often than not.)
CLASS: Pirate/Crafter
JOB: Marauder/Smith
GUILD: Lucky Seven
PAIN ABSORBER: 75%
PRIVATE PARTS SETTINGS: 50%

WEAPONS: Grecko & Romane, a pair of Level 70 Knuckles
ARMOR: None, as Clawmura goes all in on the Brawler fantasy and likes to wear basic clothes. Because she is a crafter, she could easily make her own armour, and does make her own weapons.
OTHER EQUIPMENT: Whatever she picks up from people as trophies. Because she is a Red Player, her Inventory ends up cycling more often than she'll ever admit.
UNIQUE SKILL: Wild Thang: Has a Rage Bar which builds the longer she is in combat. Tied to the use of some skills, and causes her appearance to become more feral as she fights, increasing her general combat prowess. If her Rage maxes out, there is a chance she will go full-feral, and not be able to use skills, which means she has to manage the bar or lose out on a lot of utility.

LEVEL: 80

VIT: ■■■■■■■■■■ (8/10)
MPR: ■■■■■■■■■ (1/10)
RES: ■■■■■■■■■■ (4/10)

STR: ■■■■■■■■■■ (10/10)
INT: ■■■■■■■■■■ (2/10)
DEX: ■■■■■■■■■■ (4/10)
LUK: ■■■■■■■■■■ (6/10)

STYLE OF PLAY: All Out Offence: Claw is a Brawler, through and through. He is a red player, and is part of the red guild Lucky Seven, although he doesn't go out and PK for shits and giggles, instead deciding to hunt down people he thinks would be a 'good fight'. Recently got into Ranked PvP, which has been his main drive to level up.

OTHER PLAYER INFO:
  • Got into the game about six months back, and now plays 8-10 hours a day.
  • Recently started streaming, and even has a decent IRL Stream that focuses on his work outs and the like.
  • Owns a Player House on Floor 9
  • Also owns a Blacksmithy, which he employs several players to help run.

FACE CLAIM: Catra, from the newest Adora series.

NAME: Eric Michael Poole
HEIGHT: 6'2
WEIGHT: 232 lbs
HAIR COLOR: Black
EYE COLOR: Blue
CITIZENSHIP: USA
DISTINGUISHING MARKS: Tribal Bicep Tattoo, Very Physically Fit, Large scar on his right hip.

FACE CLAIM: Satoru Mikami, from Reincarnated as a Slime.
RESIDENCE: East Coast USA
OCCUPATION: Part-Time Streamer, Physical Fitness Instructor, Retired MMA Pro.
HOBBIES: Exercise, Streaming, Cooking
DISLIKES: Lazy People, Automobiles (Has a phobia of driving after the crash that crippled him), High-Sugar Foods.

SEXUALITY: Bisexual

PERSONALITY: Motivated, Intense, Pushy, Selfish, Obsessive, Outgoing

BACKGROUND: Eric was an Emerging MMA Star up until a year-and-a-half ago, when he was forced to retire following a horrific car crash that left him severely weakened on his right side. He emerged from it, and took up a role as a high-profile Physical Fitness instructor, helping Celebrities and the like get and stay fit. He recently took up streaming on the advice of a client, and while it started out just as an exercise thing it evolved into him playing games on stream which, eventually, led him to Sword Art Online.

Connections (Open)
TBD
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 04:17:28 pm by Pink Professional »

Offline PentheWonderful

• Mirage
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • It's all just shapes.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #138 on: June 04, 2021, 08:05:05 pm »

Two things to look over before she can be approved:
  • The Rings of Tartarus itself is not an issue, but she can't get it as a special reward offline; she'd be paid for her promos with saocoins or the currency of her choice, with which she could buy the rings in-game. Could also be a drop in-game.
  • Her unique skill, Siren Song, seems quite overpowered to me, especially for a Level 65. After 1 minute, -60% HP / speed reduction / MPR reduction for enemies, +60% hp recovery / attack increase for allies? I would suggest halving everything and removing the ally buffs. A skill that can reduce 30% of enemies HP, slow them down and reduce their MP recovery rate is already extremely good. So instead of 2% every 2 sec, you could make it 1% every 2 sec.

Let me know if those changes work with you, though you can try to convince me for the unique skill 🤷

Yeah, I'm happy with that! :D

• El Güero
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Nas is 🐐
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #139 on: June 05, 2021, 01:17:07 am »
Yeah, I'm happy with that! :D

Alright, make the changes and she's approved and good to post 👍

• El Güero
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Nas is 🐐
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #140 on: June 07, 2021, 01:35:44 am »
An updated on character composition for interested people who'd want to see what gaps there are:

Class round-up:

Warriors: 7
Archers: 2
Magicians: 5
Thieves: 2
Pirates: 2
Civilians: 2

Party role round-up, excluding IGL (Click for Character Sheet):

Damage Dealer: ChaChaCha, FenrirTheDreaded, Larcspurr, Clawmura_Lock
Tank: EvieInk, Matari, WalkingArmor00
Scout: HughJass, MidnightFox, the_artful_dodger
Range: Morcar, Duck_Duck_Goosed
Support: Alisperi, QueenKadita, Nightingale
Healer: Blessed_Dominic, Tinca, *✧ ~Voluptuous_Vixen~ ✧*

Guilds (Click for Guild Info):
Merciless Janitors: 4
Squirrel Masters: 4
Lucky Seven: 3
Blood-Moon Drifters: 1
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 05:53:13 pm by Heartsink »

Offline Mael

• •| Vergil's Attack Kitty |•
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • if only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #141 on: June 08, 2021, 11:02:27 am »
-puts up tentative flag of interest-

Offline Vergil Tanner

• Hail Hydra.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #142 on: June 08, 2021, 11:09:58 am »
Maeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel! :D

Offline QueenHaze

• Lady
  • Seduced
  • Daddy's Princess, your Queen ~ <3
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #143 on: June 09, 2021, 01:43:02 am »
Poking my head in to say that I am interested ~
Thinking about a Pirate brawler character who is a bubbly mom character in game, but a repressed busty futa in real life. :P

Offline Vergil Tanner

• Hail Hydra.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #144 on: June 09, 2021, 01:46:39 am »
BABY!!! <3 We finally got you in! <3

• El Güero
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Nas is 🐐
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #145 on: June 09, 2021, 01:54:45 am »
Nice to have both your interest  O:)  let me know if you have questions

Offline PentheWonderful

• Mirage
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • It's all just shapes.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #146 on: June 09, 2021, 01:59:35 am »
-puts up tentative flag of interest-

Poking my head in to say that I am interested ~
Thinking about a Pirate brawler character who is a bubbly mom character in game, but a repressed busty futa in real life. :P

OMG OMG MY GIRLS ARE HERE!!! <3 <3 <3

Offline Mael

• •| Vergil's Attack Kitty |•
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • if only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #147 on: June 10, 2021, 10:14:39 pm »
OMG OMG MY GIRLS ARE HERE!!! <3 <3 <3

-squeals- Pennnn!

Okay! Here's my first draft of my guy. I'm not super versed in creating characters with the video-game specifics, so I had some assistance from Vergil! But please let me know if there's anything we need to nerf or change and I'll get right on it ^^

Sus-CatinTree
Sus-CatinTree

USERNAME: Sus-CatinTree [goes by Sus, Catin, or Sus-Cat]
CLASS: Pirate
JOB: Brawler
GUILD: The Blood-Moon Drifters [The Black Fang]
PAIN ABSORBER: 50%
PRIVATE PARTS SETTINGS: 50%

WEAPONS: A set of what essentially are ‘brass knuckles’, which coalesce into his shapeshifted forms to provide damage bonuses to the already established natural weaponry each form possesses. The knuckles increase Crit chance when shifted by 30%.

ARMOR: The ‘Onyx Amulet’ that makes Sus’s skin as hard as iron and grants a 1% / 10sec HP Regen when in his shifted form.

OTHER EQUIPMENT:
  • The Primal Tongue: a color-shifting amulet worn around the neck that gives Sus the ability to “talk” to animals. This can work in his favor or against him, depending on how the conversation goes. The amulet transforms Sus’ speech into the sounds the species makes that he is conversing with and gives him the understanding of what they are saying in return.
  • Temptation of the Flesh: a slim bronze cuff that Sus wears on his left wrist that, when activated, allows him to stay in his shifted animal form past his allotted time, in exchange for paying HP for every second over the time limit he stays shifted.

UNIQUE SKILL:
Sus-CatinTree can shapeshift to take the form of various animals to do battle, resulting in a sharp increase in his stats, though at the cost of being unable to use any of his skills or spells for the duration. Each instance of Shapeshifting lasts 5 minutes, and has a 2 minute cooldown period. Each instance of shapeshifting can be ended early, but this does not reduce the cooldown period; should the Shapeshifting be ended after only 2 minutes, the ability still requires 2 minutes to cool down.
Each form grants Sus-CatinTree different abilities and benefits.
  • Form Of The Leopard: Sus gains the relative land speed and senses of a Leopard. His Strength is reduced by two points, but his dexterity is increased by 6 and his attack speed increases by a factor of 3. Dexterity becomes his primary stat.
  • Form Of The Giant Gyrfalcon: Sus gains the ability to fly, as the Gyrfalcon. Vitality drops by 2, but Dexterity and Strength increase by 3 each. Agility and evasiveness increases.
  • Form Of The Dire Bear: Dexterity decreases by 4, but Strength and Vitality increase by 6 each. Armor also increases by 15%.
  • Form Of The Orca: Sus becomes aquatic, able to swim and hold his breath for long periods of time. Land speed is reduced to 0, but swim speed is increased exponentially. Strength and Vitality increase by 6 each, but Dexterity reduces by 4.

LEVEL: 90

VIT: ■■■■■■■■■■ (8/10)
MPR: ■■■■■■■■■■ (2/10)
RES: ■■■■■■■■■■ (7/10)

STR: ■■■■■■■■■■ (8/10)
INT: ■■■■■■■■■ (1/10)
DEX: ■■■■■■■■■■ (8/10)
LUK: ■■■■■■■■■ (1/10)

STYLE OF PLAY: It’s all about adaptability with Sus. His job has helped him to play in a way that’s similar to his line of work: he’s decisive, yet cautious. He analyzes how things are going, knows his job and how he can help initially, and works through a flexible strategy that allows him to adapt as swiftly as possible to changing scenarios. His confidence in his job, his role, his abilities makes him an aggressive tactician, but never reckless in his actions.

OTHER PLAYER INFO:
  • Sus has maxed out his Animal Handling Skill.
  • He is laidback while playing, but still takes his role and character very seriously.
  • He has a very deep, comfortable voice and comes across as very easy to talk to.

FACE CLAIM: N/A

NAME: Frederick Caspian Whiticker II [always goes by Caspian or Cas]
HEIGHT: 6’6
WEIGHT: 275lbs
HAIR COLOR: Black
EYE COLOR: Green-Blue
CITIZENSHIP: USA

DISTINGUISHING MARKS:
Cas has burn marks trailing from his left ankle up to just above his left hip. They wrap around his calf and spread up his thigh and also along his left butt cheek. The scars are mostly concealed, however, by tattoos of flowers, leaves, and animals in this style

FACE CLAIM: Souma Mizuno | Fire in His Fingertips

RESIDENCE: Grants Pass, Oregon
HOBBIES: Swimming. Hiking. Photography.
DISLIKES: Smoking. Macho men. Lack of sleep. High expectations.
SEXUALITY: Bisexual

PERSONALITY:
+ Relaxed
+ Dependable
+ Warm
- Stubborn
- Anxious
- Insecure

BACKGROUND:
Frederick Caspian Whiticker II was born and raised in a small town in Virginia where the idea of ‘old money’ carried more power than any law enforcement could ever hope to possess. His younger years were filled with high stone fences, garden parties with collared shirts that he ‘shouldn’t stain or the help would be up to their noses in laundry again’, and travel. He got to see the world as he neared puberty with his father’s lucrative money taking them to far-off places so Frederick could be as cultured as his parents desired. You see, his parents had big plans for him and what he would do with his life. He would surely inherit their estate and business one day, keeping him wealthy and secure for the rest of his life, and his children’s lives, and so on. The Whiticker name would pass on and the family would always be provided for so long as all of the pieces fell into the right places. They prepared Frederick with every resource they had at their disposal: he obtained connections with wealthy dignitaries and their children, attended the finest schools for education, and learned the family business as soon as he was able to grasp the basic concepts. He attended cotillions and met wonderful young ladies before he’d finished his growth spurt. The Whitickers had set high expectations for their son with no notion in their rose-tinted minds that he would stray from the path they had laid out so carefully and generously for him.

Caspian, however, had an entirely different plan for his own future.

That plan didn’t include Virginia. It didn’t include some soft-handed debutante or having children to carry on his stupid name or ‘legacy’. His plan revolved more around finishing high school and not attending some Ivy League university to obtain a degree he held no interest in. He didn’t want internships and apprenticeships with dignitaries and political advisors. He didn’t care about maintaining the family business or keeping the Whiticker name out of the mud. Caspian hated the idea of having a life where he never got his hands dirty, where having ‘help’ was considered a norm. He wanted to learn how to handle life his own way – and at seventeen, that conversation was started and finished over the course of a few months. Those few months encompassed a lot of changes for Caspian and the path his life was supposed to travel down. He graduated from high school, stopped talking to his father, watched his name get struck out of the will – with the exception of his trust fund – and turned eighteen. The day after he turned eighteen was the day he left Virginia and never turned back. His mother tried to keep in contact with him, but eventually the calls stopped coming in and the birthday cards ceased. Eventually, Caspian moved for the third time since he turned eighteen and didn’t give send his address to his parents so they would know where he ended up. The bridge was burned, as it were, and that was when Caspian began his life in Oregon.

One of his secret dreams had been a common one, shared amongst little boys who are introduced to career themed toys at a young age: firefighter. It was a dream he’d researched on his own time, clearing the history on his computer to prevent his parents from discovering it. He’d gathered the knowledge, the paperwork, and used his parents’ connections and what they’d taught him to forge relationships of his own. He had not been lacking a support system when he left Nebraska, and that support system had only grown and flourished since he took a job as a firefighter in the town of Grants Pass. All of the hard work and effort paid off in the satisfaction of his job, the physical labor and the hardships it presented. The hours had taken some time to get used to, but he’d grown accustomed to having such a strange schedule: 24 hours on to 48 hours off. At first, he spent his time off catching up on sleep and allowing himself time to truly adjust. Then, he spent his time gaining qualifications to also fight wildfires in Oregon and nearby areas of California if they needed assistance. And then… well, Caspian realized he needed something fun to do. That was when he’d discovered SAO. He wasn’t the type who grew up playing many video games, but he wasn’t totally ignorant. He picked up SAO pretty easily and after discovering his ability to earn real money by playing the game well? He designates good chunks of his time to playing SAO with those he considers his friends, in and out of the game.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 10:22:00 pm by Mael »

Offline Vergil Tanner

• Hail Hydra.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #148 on: June 10, 2021, 10:28:54 pm »
Why hello there >u> Are your abs available for order, because Arty's hungry >.>

Goddamn, that's a good looking man. And a unique ability, too! :O

Offline PentheWonderful

• Mirage
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • It's all just shapes.
  • View My Rolls