Started by noric, January 30, 2021, 10:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noric

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

noric

Beauteous.

Shall we embark on some vague world-building whilst we bolster our numbers?

himawari

Quote from: noric on February 03, 2021, 09:06:27 AM
Beauteous.

Shall we embark on some vague world-building whilst we bolster our numbers?

Yes we should.

himawari

https://youtu.be/qHm9MG9xw1o

I feel this song matches the Bridgerton series.

All the family secrets and the feud between Featheringtons and Bridgertons.

(We should include other houses as well)

A sandbox group RP?

Rafael

Love the era, signing for interest.

Had to google Bridgerton, never heard of the series before, but now I'mma binge it!

himawari

Quote from: Rafael on February 04, 2021, 03:56:01 PM
Love the era, signing for interest.

Had to google Bridgerton, never heard of the series before, but now I'mma binge it!

How dare the audacity!!!

Ahahaha! JOIN US!

noric

Most definitely sandbox group RP. >:D

Excellent choice on song, my dear!!

I'm inclined to set ours either adjacent to the actual Bridgerton series setting, or several generations post the series, wherein we can reference the characters from the show but not really 'play' them.

Regardless, I definitely want to preserve the racial equality presented in the show.

Enjoy the binge, Rafael! T'was a delightful watch, to be sure.

I think we could break this out really well into 'seasons', i.e. the marriage season, to give an arc with an end, and a way for folks to switch up who they play from the first season to the second season. And maybe opportunity to summarize, ala Lady Whistledown Gossip, the results of the previous season's coupling...

himawari

Quote from: noric on February 04, 2021, 11:44:50 PM
Most definitely sandbox group RP. >:D

Excellent choice on song, my dear!!

I'm inclined to set ours either adjacent to the actual Bridgerton series setting, or several generations post the series, wherein we can reference the characters from the show but not really 'play' them.

Regardless, I definitely want to preserve the racial equality presented in the show.

Enjoy the binge, Rafael! T'was a delightful watch, to be sure.

I think we could break this out really well into 'seasons', i.e. the marriage season, to give an arc with an end, and a way for folks to switch up who they play from the first season to the second season. And maybe opportunity to summarize, ala Lady Whistledown Gossip, the results of the previous season's coupling...

Was actually thinking of something similar.
Actual characters of the show are NPCs. Our characters will get to interact with them but we’re not part of their “world” so to speak.

The ton season, the marriage season and the family season. Then if all goes well, it’s a cycle. Kids grow up and be in the next ton...so technically a generational RP so to speak. :’D and if people missed pairing up at the ton, they will get to play their own stories like some of the Bridgerton brothers.

Yeah. I really enjoyed the racial equality in the show. It was perfection.

It’s a nice touch to have Lady Whistledown summarise  the different seasons.