Medieval RP Idea

Started by Bellatrix, April 02, 2019, 03:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bellatrix

I am looking to do an rp with a character I had sometime ago on Discord, her name is Lilliana the Werebear Queen, she's a massive barbarian chieftain on a quest to save the realm and protect the main city from anything we can come up with

loganknight

Can you give some details about her ?

Bellatrix

Bio: Lilliana a barbarian from the northern bear tribe, daughter of the deceased chief Maros Savara also known as Ursa Major, and current Chieftess. Her clan are the Werebear guardians of the tribe, she wields Magros, an enchanted axe that only she can lift and swing. Her tribe, unlike the others, believes that they should help protect anyone that cannot protect themselves. Lilliana, unlike most of her tribe, was born with a natural affinity for magic, but no means to learn it. So despite being the Chieftess she set out to learn and better understand magic, hoping that it would one day save her tribe. Not only being brawn but her curious mind helping her learn english along with her native tongue, she loves learning new things and thrashing bandits around.

Appearance: Unlike most of Lilliana’s clan she has platinum blonde, almost white hair, but she still has her father’s green eyes. Standing at a shocking 6’11” she was among the tallest of her people, her body size itself was also rather shocking to most outside of her clan, masses of muscle holding her large built and toned body together, blue tribal tattoos...

Equipment: Lilliana carries an array of equipment from her tribe, for hunting, and for survival. First there is her axe that she had gotten from her father, she never goes anywhere without it, and it only allows her or someone of her bloodline to wield it as a weapon, for others it simply becomes a very heavy hunk of forged metal and leather. Second are her bolas that she uses mostly for catching prey while hunting but has also used them for combat in the pat. Third a bow and quiver of arrows, again she mostly just uses this for hunting but if the need arises she will use it for combat.

GoldenGoat

Lilliana sounds like a blast to rp with, are you still looking for partners?

Bellatrix

Yeah I am actually. I haven't found anyone to play with her yet

IHaveAHeadache

Quote from: Bellatrix on June 05, 2021, 01:29:37 AM
Yeah I am actually. I haven't found anyone to play with her yet

Interesting character, can I give it a try?

Bellatrix

"Interesting character, can I give it a try?"

Certainly would be interested