Caravanserai [Abalos Spa]

Started by Flower, July 08, 2018, 09:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flower

Using only plant derived products from Aveda, the Abalos Spa offers guests unlimited opportunities for luxurious pampering. Services include private and couple massage, hot stone treatment, tulsara facial treatment, detoxifying wraps, saltwater sensory deprivation flotation pool, and full salon packages for hair, nails and makeup, and much more.

Game Time: July 1, 2025 to July 11, 2025

[float=left][img height=200 padding=10][/img][/float][b]Name:[/b] Your character's name goes here.
[b]Date | Time:[/b] What day and time does your scene take place?
[b]Wearing:[/b] You can either link a picture of what your character is wearing or describe it in words.
[b]Location:[/b] Where is your character located in the hotel?
[b]Tagging:[/b] Who is your character talking to at the moment? Feel free to include if they are mentioning someone. Also mention if your scene is open or closed.[hr]

Credit to Oxy for graphics and Hockeygod for description

Peripherie

Name: Brielle "Breezy" Garin
Date | Time: June 11th, early afternoon
Wearing: a tan v-neck shirt with white low slung cotton pants, sandels, and a scarf as shown
Tagging: Becky

Breezy was having a blast at Caravanserai. She couldn't remember when she had so much positive attention or laughed so hard. And yet, even though her thoughts often linger on a certain handsome, dorky, model of a man, she was ready for a little rest from all the crazy fun. And who better than her new friend Becky to unwind with? They hadn't really had much time to chat, outside of a hello at the speed dating and masquerade and a few boozy moments under the stars. Yet she felt like they had an almost instant connection that made her excited to have a day for just the girls.

She slung a beach tote over her shoulder which had a bathing suit, a bottle of water, and a change of clothes and sat in a soft hotel chair as she waited for her new 'bud'. Breezy had perused the brochure for the spa early that morning as she ate breakfast. This was going to be nice. When had she last let herself be pampered? Years, most likely. She wasn't sure what Becky would want to do, they hadn't really gotten past the "OMG, yes! Spa" part of the conversation in deciding to go. There were a few guest perks that most interested Breezy herself - the full body mud mask followed by a sauna and soak, and of course, who would turn down an hour long massage. Really whatever they did sounded heavenly given the pretty pictures and decadent sounding choices in the pamphlet.

She was ready to gab and giggle and let the last tensions from her old life melt away!
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher
storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." - Rabindranath Tagore

RedPhoenix

Name: Becky Washington
Wearing: White tank top, white yoga pants, flip flops.
Tagging: Breezy!

Another late, lazy morning had turned into another beautiful, early afternoon. Becky swore that time stood still here in the desert. Every day felt the same as the ones before in all the best possible ways to be reliable, and brand new in all the best ways for the world to keep turning.

This afternoon's appointment she was especially looking forward to. After dealing with nerves, men, and trying to find herself for a few days she just needed some plain old girl time. And thankfully she'd found the perfect friend to have it with. There was no share of lovely women at Caravanserai, but Breezy was that combination of down to earth and humble that made Becky feel at home.

"Breeeeeeezy." She said happily as she slipped up behind the lovely redhead, bare arms wrapping around her stomach and cheek resting against her shoulder as she hugged the girl side to side with a grin. "I am so glad you suggested this." She spoke with her easy smile, none of the anxiousness she felt while trying to make good impressions or meet new people there at all, in fact quite the opposite. She slipped around to her side, arm coming up her back to go around her shoulders as the two walked towards the entrance.

"What do we do first?" She asked excitedly. "Oh oh mud bath! Mud bath?" She suggested happily. "Okay confession time I've never actually done one of these before they always seemed too damn weird to me." She laughed. "But maybe that was just I couldn't stop thinking what they used for the mud in California." She said, a clear dislike of that thought in her mind. "This brochure said they mix the stuff here with like, Dead Sea type water and all sorts of other nonsense that I don't know what the hey it is but it just sounds so cool!" She said, grinning eagerly at Breezy.

"So uh, mud thing?" She asked with big puppy dog eyes, as if she was at the mercy of her companion. "Or like, you know, whatever it all sounds fun!" She said, her previous begging instantly forgotten as they neared the entrance and the decision must be made!
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Peripherie

Wearing: a tan v-neck shirt with white low slung cotton pants, sandels, and a scarf as shown

Breezy had just stood up from her chair when she felt arms going around her. At first she tightened up, unsure what was happening, but that warm embrace and bubbly voice caused her to soften instantly. "Hey Becky!" She had to giggle. Her arms moved to wraps up against Becky's hands as she squeezed them together. She gave the hug back as best she could before finally looking at her friend. "I can't believe we haven't done this sooner, I mean - how often are we going to have access to a full service spa like this?" Well, she knew why. The resort was very good at setting up fun activities for their guests and for the most part Breezy spent her time being swept off her feet by handsome gentlemen. Now it was her own time to do the sweeping and what better than in a climate controlled room, on a comfy table, while being slathered with sweet smelling stuff.

"You ready?" Becky seemed to be of a similar mind to her own. Of course she seemed a bit more outwardly animated. But that was part of Becky's undeniable charm. "Mmm, yes." She nodded as they walked towards the double doors of the spa. "I think the mud bath is definitely in order. For starters! I told them we would be here most of the afternoon."

They headed in and were quickly greeted by the main receptionist. After that Breezy felt a bit like one of those accidentally princesses - women who didn't know they were oh so special until one fateful day. They each had two attendants who ushered them into a changing room where they changed into skimpy suits, had their hair pinned up, and had them sprayed down with floral scented water before they headed into a large room that was most definitely the 'mud room'. Lights turned down low, heated floors, vanilla wafting through the room as pleasant background music pulled them in towards two large bath tubs.

Breezy grinned at Becky. "Ready?" Her nose wrinkled a bit at the idea of dunking herself into the squishy, semi solid mass. But a part of her wanted to take a really long nap in it too.

RedPhoenix

Becky nodded and smiled and mmmmm'd in agreement as she was told they'd be here most of the afternoon. She snuggled into Breezy as the two walked, obviously quite experienced and walk-snuggling, and grinned at the receptionists as they made their arrangements to be covered in mud.

Cute, snide, observations about how kids got to do this for free when it rained bounced around in her head, turning into fuzzy happy memories of being a young one in Mississippi rain and not knowing how uncouth it was to build mud castles and catch whatever wriggling things she found in nearby creeks. Looking at Becky now one could never imagine her on her hands and knees pouncing on salamanders and toads and anything else that would slip out of her hands as she laughed. Oh but now it was different. Now she got to cover herself in mud because she was beautiful. Not because she was a weird little kid. She smirked a bit at how things seemed to change around once you got to the top. Weird little kid - muddy, normal woman - never muddy, rich and fabulous - muddy. Get rich enough and folks really didn't know the difference between a sow's ear and a silk purse after all. But who was she to judge? Life just sort of rolled off her like a gentle rain. She tried to treat life the same way.

She kept Breezy's hand in hers until they had to split up to change and then, when they were led to the bath she quickly found the red-head's hand and squeezed it tightly in her own again. This whole process was strange to her and strange made her giggly. She needed to know her friend was there and in this with her.

"Mm hmmm" she said with a smile, she let go of the hand so they could climb into their perspective tubs and then reached out again for it, hoping it would find her and she could squeeze it once more.

"Oooooh." She said as she let the feeling sink in. "I've never felt mud this warm before..." She said, inadvertently letting slip that she was experienced with more room temperature mud. "Oh yeah I think I get it now..." her lower back especially felt wonderful like this. "Oooooh." She sighed and closed her eyes for a minute, letting the mud work its magic.

Peripherie

Breezy had learned to not be very trusting of personal affection in her old life. Her fiance had used it as leverage often. Not in any kind of violent way, but there was always purpose behind his touches. Perhaps it was linking arms to seem extra happy at a family or work engagement, a peck on the cheek to soften her resolve on a life-changing decision, or a sweet stroke down her side to get something he wanted between the sheets. As she had jetted towards the desert, old Brielle had wondered if she would ever trust another person's touch. Who knew so few days would have to go by before she was kissing random strangers (her count was up to two so far!) and swaying hands with a lovely spa companion like Becky - without fear.

As they walked, Breezy loosened their grip till just their fingertips were folded over each other's in a light and playful connection. She let their arms swing lazily between them until the last second they had to part to get ready for mud dunking! "See ya soon." She grinned to her friend as they went to get 'clean' before getting the most healthy kind of dirty. She wondered who was the first person in history to think this was a good idea. Either someone who was very smart or just smelly and desperate.

Together again, her hand was fully attached to Becky's, palms touching. It was a giddy - nervous feeling akin to what they might experience if they were doing a zip line or sky diving. What could a little mud do? And yet, it had her grinning like a silly fool.

Unlinked for a moment, Breezy went to her own tub and climbed the little wooden steps the provided to get into the tub. She leaned awkwardly in her skimpy two-piece to grasp the sides of the tub before putting just her big toe in. "Ooo... indeed!" She mimicked the sounds Becky was making as she let the rest of her pale, freckled leg slide into the warmer than expected mud. She stepped the other leg in and then slowly lowered her whole frame in. There was a cushion covered in a towel for their heads to rest on and Breezy lumped all of her red hair on top of it before getting settled. She wasn't able to have her fingers completely mud free before she found her friend's grasp again. But as she intertwined their fingers together for a comforting squeeze, it didn't seem to matter.

"MMm... this is nice." Her eyelids fluttered for a moment. She hoped they had a time set up somewhere - she could sadly see herself drifting off right away and then finding their day over when she woke. "Did you ever play with mud when you were little? I used to make mudpies on my back deck!" Breezy grinned still with her eyes closed. "It was a mess I'm sure - mud and bits of weeds and flower petals everywhere. What was worse - when I decided to play castle moat by flooding the flower beds with our hose." Her soft laugh echoed around the cozy room.

RedPhoenix

Becky stiffened a little as Breezy asked about mud pies. How does she know?!? Her body language asked. Years of moving about in the circles of the nouveau riche had conditioned her to think it never appropriate to acknowledge the slightest flaw - a compulsion she was irked after a moment to find out she still had.

She relaxed a moment later, breathing evenly as she smiled over at her friend. "Oh my god all the time." She said eagerly. "We had this little creek in the woods out back from my place and when it rained it would get all these little streams of water nearby it from all over and we'd build little dams and float little paper boats down it and such all day long." She laughed easily at the memory. "I sometimes wish I could find something as entertaining as a stream and a free afternoon was when I was a kid." She reflected briefly on how all the most expensive night clubs and the luxury of being a superstar's wife never made her feel even half as entertained as playing in the mud when she was little.

"I still remember one time I spent so long making my little boat all perfect and I set it down and pushed it away and was already telling my friends about all the people on it and it and - " Becky had to pause her story to laugh again. "This big ole snapping turtle just went and grabbed it not more than ten feet down the little creek. He must have come down from the swamp or something." Becky laughed. "I was so devastated, all my friends thought it was the funniest thing." She laughed as if to show that she did too in retrospect. "They'd all act like they were afraid I'd sic a turtle on them just to make me feel bad." She giggled madly at the memory.

"Did your momma not throw a fit? I'd have had my hide tanned so good if I ever got anything on our floors or flooded her flowers."

Peripherie

Breezy kept a soft hold on her friend's hand even as her eyes shuttered closed and her body slipped just a tiny bit further under the mudline in her tub. Her friend's story made her smile and sigh, pulling at her own emotional memories of being young and messy. It was indeed the most fun part of her life but it was also the beginning of awkward times when her silly youth didn't lend well to the catty nature of adolescence. "Oh, no your poor boat. And that poor turtle!" Breezy giggled. That couldn't have done anything good for the little beast's digestion. And then - the news that they made her fun of her after? "Oh, those little rascals. You should have sent the turtle after them for those comments!" She laughed some more.

"Oh, my mom? Hmmm, I can't remember if I got in trouble. But I do seem to remember weeding her flowerbeds a great deal when I was little. So perhaps that was punishment for all the flooding." Breezy laughed. It certainly wasn't funny at the time - having to spend hours every weekend hunched over pulling weeks in the heat. But now - it was pretty funny.

The atmosphere in the room was heaven - warm and cozy as they marinated in their dark, wet oatmeal like bath. But Breezy began to feel a little parched. She released Becky's fingers to slowly slide up and reach for a glass if ice water with cucumber that had been left out for them. She took a small slip before moving to scratch an itch on her shoulder.

"Becky..." She waited till her friend responding with a sound that meant she was listening. "I saw you at the speed dating event, with that guy Benjamin... when you kissed him." It was too dark to see if Becky wasn't snoozing, so Breezy reached out to touch her friend's hand again. But she had forgotten that her fingers had gone through mud to scratch at her shoulder and without meaning to - flung a big glob straight at Becky. The clump of mud landed on Becky's cheek, which was facing her friend's way and was much, much closer than she had percieved in the dark.

Breezy's eyes went wide. "Oh, um.. oh man, I am sorry. I didn't mean..."

RedPhoenix

Becky smiled at the memory. "Oh if I had a snapping turtle that did what I said trust me there would be a lot of people in this world with chunks out of their asses." Becky could indeed think of a very long list of people who, in her opinion, would be greatly improved by a snapping turtle bite or six. The thought actually brought a happy smile to her face. Her smile continued unabated at the thought of little red-headed Breezy doing her mom's gardening completely unaware it was a punishment. Yeah, Becky could see that happening.

The two relaxed quietly, letting the mud do its magic. Becky felt her cares and troubles floating away and didn't even react much as Breezy's hand left hers, she just kept hers hanging out there assuming Breezy's would come back. Or maybe it wouldn't. They could be more cuddly later when they weren't caked in mud. Well, probably not in the dry sauna either, Becky reflected. And it would be physically very difficult when getting massages. In fact she was mentally running down a list of when it was acceptable to cuddle in a spa when Breezy spoke again.

"Hmmm?" She said in response to her name. Her eyes were closed but she tiled her face towards Breezy anyway. She smiled at the beginning of the statement. Then she realized she'd seen Breezy with Benjamin at the pool. Oh. Was she really going to? SPLAT.

Becky sat up a little straighter, eyes opening quickly as the mud hit her face. It was a strange thing, to get upset that someone had thrown mud at her when almost all of her body was sinking in it. But that had actually come quite close to her hair. Which was totally covered up and completely safe. But still! "Ooooh." Her eyes narrowed but she kept her calm.

"No no it's fine don't worry." She said with a tone that was entirely too sweet. She let herself settle back into the mud. "So what were you saying about the speed dating. That all went by so fast you know? First they were here." She moved her arm in an exaggerated motion one direction, "then there." she moved it back towards Breezy, this time "accidentally" swinging low and splattering towards Breezy.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry are you okay?" Becky asked with a rather narrow voice.

Peripherie

Breezy sat up and started to look around for extra towels to give her friend when she heard a sickeningly sweet tone come from the other tub. UH oh. "Becky...." Her friend was on a roll and before she could apologize again, a volley of mud came across the small divide and splattered across Breezy's face. She gasped, and then spit a small bit of mud from her lips. There were a few moments of silence while her new BFF apologized. But something told Breezy that while the apology she gave had been sincere, this one was... not so.

Oh, oh, it's on!

Breezy reached up to wipe some mud off her forehead before letting her fingers dip into the ammunition reserve that she was currently soaking in. "I said... I saw you kissing Ben! First, it was a hand kiss..." A soft flick of brown raindrops sailed over. "Then it was a cheek kiss." A slightly larger size dollop landed on Becky's shoulder. "And... and then, you kissed his lips!" Well, now it was a full-on snowball fight, but... with mud.

RedPhoenix

Becky wasn't much of an actress, so she knew that her best move was to turn away quickly when the mud hit her. This was not because she was injured or offended, it was more to hide that fact that she was about to start giggling like crazy. Ah, an old fashioned mudfight! She'd already been thinking about this since they'd been talking about what they did in the mud as kids. And hey, they even had this excuse - as flimsy as it was since Becky didn't have any real long term interest in Benjamin, but hey, why not keep going with it?

When she turned back she was still doing a fairly terrible job disguising the fact that she was more about to burst into laughter than anger, but at least she was no longer actively grinning. "Oh I see." She said, standing up and emerging from her tub. Caked in mud from head to toe she probably was actually even more muddy than the time she'd played in it as a child. "Someone feeling a little insecure?"

She stepped over to Breezy's tub and into it, standing at the tail end of it staring down at her friend. She had to pause and turn around again to stop herself from breaking into laughter, completely ruining the menacing image she was trying to project.

"Well maybe if you try to be a bit more like me he'll be...." she grinned. "ALL OVER YOU." She fell forward into the mud, bringing her hands up and smooshing them into Breezy, leaving huge globby mudprints all over!

Peripherie

There was a large gasp and then a sloshing sound in Breezy's tub as she saw Becky start to rise out of the mud. OMG, what in the world was that crazy girl going to do? Breezy raised her hands up to calm down her mud covered friend but then... Becky had to taunt her by calling her insecure. Breezy? Of course, she was insecure. She was a sputtering, dorky mess especially compared to Becky who had it all going on and then a bag of chips! It made the redhead start to pout but then a surge of self-esteem came out of somewhere and Breezy shot back. "Well, at least he followed me in the pool after my kiss!"

As she spoke, Becky seemed intent on her own actions as she literally climbed over into Breezy's tub. "Eeeeee... Becky! What are you doing? Aaaah!" She squeezed as back as far as she could and started to wonder just how hard it would be to jump straight out of the very viscous liquid. "Look, I didn't mean..." Suddenly she realized Becky was laughing and the two ladies fell back together into the mud.

A large gasp could be heard and then... Breezy laughed too, hard. She started to roll and squish and wrestle with her friend, tossing handfuls of mud... everywhere. Red tendrils broke free of her head-wrap and soon she was brunette, having face planted a few times right into the gooey substance beneath them. Eventually, she tired and sat down with a splash, sending one more flick towards her Becky. "Oh... my... I wonder if he would kiss us now?!" She couldn't help but giggle and give Becky one last bit muddy hug.

RedPhoenix

"Well you were all alone, he probably just felt sorry for you." Becky said, squealing with laughter as the mud slinging commenced. She held up her hands, rather uselessly as mud just sort of splattered everywhere anyway. And also she was already soaked in mud why did she even care? She dropped her hands laughing and shoveled more at her friend. Soon the two of them were hard to tell apart from the mud they sat in. Where did they end and the mud begin? Or did it at all? Only the constant laughing and half-assed insults even letting anyone know there were people in the middle of this mud pile.

"Breezy!" Becky shouted out as her friend flopped into the mud. She pulled her out quickly, wiping the mud away from her face and wrapped her arm around her, bursting out in laughter as the two ended up leaning up against the side of the tub, absolutely coated in it. Becky had to blink her eyes many times just to be able to open them enough to see anything.

She laughed anew at Breezy's question. "I think we'll be lucky if anyone ever kisses either of us again if they see this." She chuckled again, leaning into the woman and snuggling up to her. "We'll have to run away together."

She paused. "Where do you even run away to from here though? We're already in the best place to hide from the world in!"

Peripherie

Giggles and more giggles. That was all that could be heard in the room now. They laughing and sloshing drowned out the quiet ambient music that was meant to put them in a relaxing state. Well, Breezy was feeling happy and relaxed but she didn't think they had intended the route she took to get there. Covered in mud and completely drained of adrenaline, she lay her head against Becky's muddy shoulder as they sat and just breathed. Every so often, one of them would start laughing again and then it would infect them both. "Ehhh... hmm? Well, that's okay. We can just kiss each other!" Breezy grinned but then realized what she had said out loud and a very bright red formed under all that muddy brown.

Saved by the spa-attendant, she bolted upright as they heard the door open and then someone says "What the fuck?!?" Both Breezy and Becky quickly pointed at each other to blame before bursting out loud again. "Oh, um... I slipped. And she slipped. We..... slipped." Breezy grabbed Becky's hand as they stumbled out of the mud baths and headed for the exit. The attendant was on the verge of laughing herself, but in that "are you kidding me?!?" way that meant she wasn't looking forward to cleaning it all up.

Breezy scooped up all her stuff and tugged her friends towards the shower, absolutely mortified that they had been caught making such a mess. "You said something about running?" She giggled again, fixing her face to try and look serious. "Well, we are covered in mud. Maybe they won't have noticed who we were!"

She stood under the water, trying to get the mud out of - everywhere, thinking about what to do next, and trying to not let her mind wander to the topic of kissing.

RedPhoenix

Becky froze, mid hug of Breezy, as the attendant walked in and found them there, like two cats sitting in the middle of a completely shredded room.

"Ummm." Becky started, but shut up as Breezy made excuses. She nodded along eagerly, as if she had any credibility whatsoever, and then burst into giggles again.

Thankfully, with what they were paying, hosing down the mud room was more than covered and there wasn't any real feeling beyond stunned exasperation from the poor staff who shooed the two giggling girls into the showers.

A few moments of the steaming water had washed out a lot of the mud. Not all of it by any stretch, but a good deal of it. Becky surrendered to the friz and tossed aside her hair cap, just telling herself she'd get it done again at the end of the day anyway.

After making a rather good effort at un-muddying themselves. Becky smirked up at her shower and turned it off. "Oh no it's broken." She said with mock alarm, and stepped into Breezy's flow of water. "Guess we'll have to share." She said with a lower voice, her eyes half open as she wrapped her wet hands around Breezy's back and turned the girl to face her.

"Now uh...what were you saying earlier?" She grinned and moved in slowly.

If Breezy offered no resistance, or only token resistance really, Becky would plant her lips firmly on the girls and give her a long, slow, sweet, friendly kiss as she held her close.

Peripherie

The hot water was a calming balm to the adrenaline that was still racing through Breezy's veins. Had she ever done something so spontaneous and crazy before? Well, besides deciding to come to Caravanserai in the first place on her own after the wedding fell through? She did her best to focus on washing her hair and scrubbing mud out of every nook and cranny. But it was difficult to not just stand under the delicious spray that had two different shower heads - one a normal nozzle and one that was more like a rain shower that came from above to melt all your worry away. Breezy hadn't completely taken off her mud-soaked underthings as it was a semi-private shower stall - just a flimsy translucent piece of plastic that didn't span the entire width of the opening. She pulled down her bra straps and had worked some water under the edges of her bikini bottoms - getting as much as she could.

She only barely heard her friend say something about her water being out before the curtain was moved and suddenly Breezy wasn't alone. "Becky!" The redhead giggled as she was spun around, a mass of wet ringlets thankfully covering her blushing cheeks. "What are you doing?! We're going to get into even more trou... oh!" The look on her friend's face was primal - like a cat moving in for the kill. It might have just been the water, but she swore she could see the tips of Becky's canine's poking out behind her grin. And it was... amazingly hot. The water or Becky? Breezy was having trouble thinking past the squeeze of their bodies and the way her heart beat through her chest. "I said that...", she finally got out, gulping audibly, "we could just kiss each other." Her voice became smaller and smaller she spoke and the two ladies moved closer. The word 'other' was only half heard as she parted her lips and Becky made good on her intentions.

Breezy swooned - actually swooned - taking a step back to lean against the cool shower wall and pulling Becky with her. Her hands moved to the girl's shoulders, holding her close as her mouth opened more to return the kiss with the barest of licks against those canines.

RedPhoenix

Becky was learning more and more about herself the more time she spent at Caravanserai. The woman who had never even let herself entertain a sapphic thought less than a year ago was now behaving like a catnip-dosed tigress as Breezy swooned in her arms.

She eagerly pressed the girl against the shower wall, her own body smoothly pinning the smaller woman between herself and the cool tile. She moaned into the kiss, a moan like a deep purr coming out the darker woman as she took Breezy's hands in hers and raised them above the girl's head. She felt like she was in charge. It made her feel good. Very good. The way Breezy's tongue was teasing around her teeth just made her feel better.

She tilted her head, pressing harder into the kiss, letting her body press into Breezy, the two water-slick women meshed together as Becky firmly put her hands against Breezy's, pinning them to the wall just as much as the rest of her was pinning the rest of Breezy. She let one of her legs slip between the red-head's, running a knee between them just because she could.

She pulled back from the kiss, smiling like she was about the most satisfied she'd ever been. Her grin just deepened as she took in Breezy for a moment. "I'm so glad we got a chance to relax together." She said idly, her eyes then trailing down Breezy's body, nice and stretched out by her hands being held above her head. Becky slid one hand over to the other and spread her hand to cover both of them, while letting the other trail softly down Breezy's arm to cup her face for a moment. She leaned in and planted a playful kiss on the girl's nose before her hand continued trailing down the woman's side, softly and gently it made it's journey, trailing down to her hip and then back up again to wrap about her waist and pull her in even closer.

Becky kissed her again. This was less gentle, exploring, tentative question of a kiss, much more of an assertion of warm, friendly, loving power.

Lady Sakura

Name: Nyasha Von Koli
Date | Time: June 11 | 11amish
Wearing: In picture
Tagging: Her appointed massage therapist (william)

Nyasha was always a morning person as she sauntered into the Abalos's spa right before her appointment. Immediately booking an appointment after she got into her hotel room. There was nothing like self-care to set the mind right. To allowing someone else to firmly push those stresses away.

It was hot so she settled for a simple dress that tied over one shoulder. It made it easier for her to take off when she was told to strip down and get comfortable. Afterwords she had booked a nice little reservation for one at the Mirage for lunch. She had her profolio bag with her. She could eat and look over some sketches before they were due. Right. You're thinking didn't you come to this place to relax and not work. However, when you loved what you were doing it never really felt like work. Nyasha loved drawing and designing and this place was just so full of inspiration that she wanted to absorb it all.

So as she checked herself into her appointment she settled in an empty sit and waited. Mapping out what she had planned next after lunch in her head. She felt it would be good chance to walk about talk to some locals maybe find some little trinkets to take back with her. This was such a beautiful place. 

Gannameade

Name:William B. Fine
Date | Time: June 11 | 11am
Wearing: In picture
Tagging: Nyasha

William was not really a morning person, but since his best friend let him borrow his kitchen last night.  He cleaned it up and had his breakfast
Chocolate covered Bacon
ready to go.  He made a couple of pans and let them cool.  When he got up exercises it was the first thing he got into. 

This place had its moments of paradise, this was one.  When his watch went off and told him had an 11 o'clock.  That was the other, he wasn't a womanizer far from it, but he did like the female form, he didn't gawk or leer but he definitely admired.  He made sure no one left his table stressed.  He was scared sometimes, people thought he was doing something to them as a couple he had to wake up, really wake up.  Between that and the tips, it did his heart good to know he had removed whatever stress they may have had for at least an hour or two.

When he laid eyes on the woman that sat down he was quickly reminded of why he loved his job, she was lovely a true feast for the eyes.  He checked her order, but then was determined to get to know her.  He opened the door as the room was semi-lit with candles.  It was just a relaxed scented candle, he added incense per client as once he determined their mode he made the scent special for each one.

"Ms. Von Koli??  I am William I will be taking care of you today, is that all right?"  He moved to take her hand and kiss it before escorting her into the room, it was his sole task to make this all about her.

Peripherie

Becky was in charge. And that seemed just fine for the drenched redhead who felt dizzy from kissing her friend, like drunk on the best kind of boozy cocktail. Sweet - that was a wonderful word to describe how the woman's lips tasted against her own as they kissed. It was like licking a dripping fruit pop - wet and juicy with the hint of tartness that made you taste it again and again. Her friend seemed eager to capture her further, her arms being moved through the spray of water to a position over her head. Liking the feeling, like it a lot, Breezy stretched her body up and strained just a little on her toys. She wasn't too much shorter, but the stretch and the feeling of being held there made something in her insides go funny in the best kind of way.

She moaned her eagerness, as the rest have her had been made deliciously immobile. Breezy had to giggle a little and nod as she took a breath after that amazing smooch. "MMm, yes, glad I thought of it." She grinned with a cocky little smartass turn of the corner of her mouth. She wasn't in charge or directing anything at this point - Becky solidifying that point by spreading her already strained legs apart and pulling her closer.

Those tugs and pulls made shivers and goosebumps combat the heat of the water that still sprayed around them. Thank goodness for tankless water heaters and for brazen brown-eyed girls! She might have said something else, maybe to admit how much this was exciting her or perhaps doubt at stopping before they got caught again. But there were those beautifully soft and demanding lips on hers again. This was turning into a full-on make-out session. Her lips parted but not to speak - her tongue eagerly pushing for entrance to see if she could get just another taste.

RedPhoenix

Becky was enjoying herself, her cat-that-caught-the-Breezy smile and her affectionate body language made this quite clear. But she was also in very uncharted territory. She didn't quite know what to do from here, both as the dominant one, or with a woman.

"Well." She said, when the kiss finally ended. "I'm so glad you thought of it." She leaned in and planted a playful kiss on the red-head's nose. While the other woman was only a few inches shorter, she was much lighter, thanks to the woman's slender build and Becky's build that was many things but slender was not one of them. It was easy for her to feel like she was in charge with the woman. It didn't hurt at all that she looked oh so pretty when she was 'helpless.'

She couldn't help herself. She dove in for one more kiss, this time pressing their bodies together rashly, her hand snaking up around Breezy's back and pulling her close to her, pressing their curves together in a soft, sweet, lush embrace. As the kiss finally broke off she bit onto Breezy's lower lip gently, giving it just a little tug. She really wished she had something smooth to say right now, but she much more used to being the one that lines were dropped on and not the one who had to come up with them.

She opened her mouth hoping something would come to her mind but as she did a gentle bing! come from an announcement system and a helpful voice informed the spa goers that the mud baths would be delayed fifteen minutes.

Becky couldn't help herself. She went from menacing tigress to half-bent over ball of giggles in a few seconds. She laughed so much she could barely breath, the tension breaking from that relatively innocuous announcement, her embrace become one of friendship rather than a romantic interest as she tugged her friend back into the shower.

"Oh my god, let's get this done before we jam up the showers too." She giggled madly, quickly getting her body clean and ready to move onto the next part of the spa day.

Then she paused, grabbed Breezy one more time, wrapped her arms around her slender frame and kissed her madly under the hot shower.

Peripherie

Tagging: Becky, William

"Showers?" Breezy giggled, following Becky's contagious laughter, having to take some deep breaths in between her sounds of joy to get her body to calm back down. Those kisses had been amazing. Her whole body was awake and aware - tingles streaming out from where she had tugged at her lip all the way down to her fingers and toes. Perhaps she had been too long without air? No, it was Becky's charm and undeniable attraction that was the culprit.

After her hands were released, she wrapped then around her friend's shoulders to just ... hang on. She wasn't ready to give up that stability just yet. "Oh, that's right, water." She was caught up in laughs and giggles some more as they started to soap up and scrub with abandon. Breezy got a few hard to reach spots on Becky's back and thighs, prompting her friend to do the same to her much paler skin.

As they left the shower stall, Breezy was surprised she still had the adrenaline reserve necessary to blush and murmur 'sorry' to the attendants who were bringing extra supplies towards the mudroom. She leaned into Becky's shoulder. "I can't believe we did that." Was she referred to the mud fight or the hot and steamy scene in the showers? She, herself, didn't know. The clean, new, fluffy white towels hid any last few smudges of mud as they went back to the main sitting room of the spa.

So what now? Not sure how they would act around each other after making out, at least she knew the answer to what was the plan for the rest of their spa day. "Ooo... Becky." Had she really become so brain-addled from those kisses? "I almost forgot! We are signed up for massages."

RedPhoenix

Wearing: fluffy white robe
Tagging: Breezy, William, Chloe

Becky was buzzing, tingling, overjoyed from what they'd just done together. She was all the more thrilled the way Breezy clung to her, she didn't want to let the feeling end either, and she clung right back. Becky seemed to punctuate every thought and movement with another quick little kiss on the redhead's face, her lips had mapped the whole thing by the time the two finally emerged from the showers, arm in arm, giggling madly, Becky too embarrassed to even echo Breezy's apology to the attendants as the two walked arm in arm in their fluffy white robes to the next stop.

"I can definitely believe we did that." Becky said with a very happy grin to her friend, giving her yet another light kiss on the cheek as the two stumbled out the door.

"Ah, the massage tables." Becky whispered in Breezy's ear with a smile. She thought about offering to be the one who did the massaging, but truth be told she had no real idea how to do it right and she really wanted a rub down of her own. "Yes, let's go!" She took Breezy's hand and tugged her towards them.

Everything just seemed wonderful. The mud bath had left her feeling brand new, baby-smooth all over and the kissing felt like some sort of dam had broken and she was free to be herself in a way she never quite had before. Everything was beautiful.

The two entered the room, and saw a pair of tables side by side. "Couples massage." She whispered in Breezy's ear with a grin.

"Hey!" She said brightly to the attendant. "We have massages booked!"

Now the two would wait for the masseuses to appear, Becky's fingers teasing at Breezy's hand the whole while.

Dominique

Name:Chloe Foster
Date | Time: June 11th, 1 PM
Wearing: Tan coloured Spa uniform with brown sash and white loafers
Tagging: William / Breezy (m) / Becky (m)

She hurried into the staff room of the Spa, knowing she was running late. Lunch had taken a little longer than she had intended, and Chloe's cheeks were flushed. She quickly tugged her work shirt over the sleeveless top she'd been wearing, casting William an apologetic grin. "Sorry sorry sorry," she hurriedly told him, "Are our one o'clock appointments here yet?" She glanced towards the door to the double massage room, made for couples massages, or anyone else comfortable enough to get treated with someone they knew lying next to them. Of course, there was no actual window in the door, rendering the whole act of glancing at it rather pointless.

"You know what I like about this place so much?" she said as she walked over to the sink to wash her hands. "Every single person here is good looking! I have massaged my share of hair old men, but I'm not gonna lie, the people staying at Caravanserai are all so damn pretty. Or handsome!" she hurriedly added. Chloe shook her head, whipping her ponytail back over her shoulder. "Just makes it hardly feel like work at all."

The two women who had signed up for a double massage appointment weren't entirely unfamiliar to Chloe, and sure enough they were no exceptions to her previous - not entirely appropriate - statement. Chloe was convinced she'd seen them at the pool party, although she hadn't mingled with the guests much yesterday. "Are you ready, my dear, dear Will?" she inquired. "Can't keep the guests waiting, after all!"

Peripherie

Tagging: Becky, William/Cloe (not yet mentioned)

Breezy squeezed at Becky's playful fingers as she dragged her around the room, looking at the 'stuff'. "It's so fancy, hmm? Like the mud-room, but, um..er, cleaner" She put her hand over mouth as an eruption of giggles actually turned into a soft snort. Even the beds looked super comfy and relaxing. She finally let go of the pretty lady's fingers so that she could sink her palms into the soft yet supportive covering.

"It's so plush, makes me want to jump up and down on it." Her eyes went wide and she bit at her lip with an idea. "Have you jumped on the bed in your suite yet? OOo... now I want to try." Another giggle - her hotel bill was going to be astronomical at this rate, with all the things they were wrecking.

Trying to have a bit of the self-control that used to dictate every second of her old life, Breezy hopped up to sit on the edge of one of the beds. She had apparently picked that one. She let her feet swing lightly. She was about to comment about the mud having taken off some of her polish but there were sounds coming from outside the door. "OOo... I think they are almost here!." This was such a nice treat. She just hoped she didn't fall asleep or snore.