The Dark Princess

Started by Lirliel, March 09, 2008, 01:32:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

So here's the story laid down for ya'll, yes, this will be filled with Futa-smex, so no likely, then you can leave now. *Smiles*

Once apon a time, no not in the west and not somewhere in a galaxy far far away, let me talk goddamit!

Ahum, yes like I was saying Once apon a time in the Kingdom of Rufen all was good and clean and proper until there king decided he wasn't going to adhere to the demands of the Mage guild who, at least as far as the king was concerned, had been a thorn in everyone's eye for there entire freaking exsistence, so he declares that all Mages are to be rounded up and taken to the castle for stripping of there magic powers. Which weirdly enough every one of them did, now living ordinary lives as herbalists and healers, which was allowed by the King all was once again good.

However his only Daughter was a bit of a lover of history and found that the court in Rufen had often summoned Demons during there wars with neighbouring nations, now the former city of Rusla, the capital of Rufen, was buried beneath the now current city after a vicious attack by the Feifdom of Grandia, deciding to set out and find this ancient summoning site she was lucky. Finding the place buried deep beneath the sands of the city she found the ancient Court building, standing firm as it did when Grandia had attacked no doubt. Inside was the massive summoning circle, but Princess Lilia was bummed that while she had found it. She had no way of summoning anything seeing as there was nobody that could teach her the spells, so she snuck into the magic container room and filled herself with all the magic that she could filter into her young body and returned down below.

When she tried to summon the demons she found that they had already been there before and Lilia was honored however as the one who broke there bounds. And where demons are concerned they tried to get freaky with her, well Lilia is a pretty good swordswoman so when a dozen lay scattered across the floor they got the picture. Hailing her instead as there commander she was chosen to house the evil Deity Lilith, an ancient demon of terrible power, which inturn gave her some minor enhancements. This sort of thing however couldn't last and daddy learned of what his Precious had done however by then it was too late and Lilia was already marshalling an army.

And this is where we come into the storyline. Now the Kingdom of Rufen is fighting a war with the unpeople as they called them, the Demons of old, so what I propose for this story is War, Sex, Slavery.

Leading the Light Army though will be, Male/Female, players choice, somebody who has loved the Princess from the day he joined the army, seeing as Lilia used to train with the army as well, now he fights to bring peace to Rufen and to turn Lilia into her old self..

So a bit of Fatal love, if your intrested PM or Post.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Sabby

I've always wanted a game with you Lirliel :) and now, my horizons are a bit broader, so I'll try if you'll have me

Lirliel

Are you up for it Sabbat, I mean, this will probably involve fighting of the Demon army against the Rufen army, sexual domination of the Demons when they attack a town and Slavery of the women and men who are captured.

Also what kind of idea did you have for Lilia's love intrest?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Sabby

I'm not sure what role I want... this is a first for me, so a lesser role would be better.

Lirliel

Well I could do 'multiple' players, perhaps as a 'minor' character, you can be a member of the Rufen Army, or perhaps a Demon if you wanted that. Your choice :)

DreadD

Oh, well I was a little leery about playing a general and a full army, I would definately like to have a hand in this as a group thing...

Far eyes

I would be interested in playing a some what naïve hair of one of the magicians who thinks that by giving her self freely to the Demons she might get back some of the power.

If a spot for something like that is open
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Sabby

I'd be cool with a female character :) every evil army will have its raping and pillaging, and someone needs to take up the former.

Lirliel

DreadD, perhaps General of the Light Army, the Army itself can be roleplayed seperately or by captains..

Sabbat, sure, you can be our Female prisoner

And Far Eyes can join as the magician who wishes to restore her powers..

Zaer Darkwail

So has anyone yet taked role as commander of light army? If not I could vouch intrest to that position :). If that position is filled then I could pick to be minor characther in either side.

Fallen Angel

I'd like to enlist in some capacity as well, perhaps as captain of a reconnaissance unit, or as an officer in the detachment meant to sack the town, rape and pillage, and dominate the slaves.
Ons/Offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14544.0
Rabbit Hole - Check out the green ball below to the left

DreadD

If Zaer has a strong desire to be the Light Army captain, I'm sure I can find another place to put myself...

Zaer Darkwail

Nah, I dont have that strong desire and dont want step anyone's toes for barging in :P. But I could be one light army lieutenants or sub-commanders.

DreadD

Er, you wouldn't be stepping on my toes, it was Lirliel's idea that I play it in the first place, I was only going to do it if neccessary to get the story going.  If you WANT to do it, you want to do it more than I do, take the role! :p

Zaer Darkwail

Oh, okay. Well if Liriel accepts me as 'hero' of this dark themed love story then sure :).

Lirliel

Alright... gods.. *Diceroll a d20, 1-10 DreadD 11-20 Zaer*

DreadD becomes the Light Army Commander, Zaer's busted down to Lieutenant :)

So.. Now if everybody wouldn't mind Rolecalling for me and what they'd be playing:
Myself, Princess Lilia and the Demon Army, partially.

DreadD

Hey!  I said I didn't really want to be the Light side commander, why did we have to dice for a job I didn't want? >_>  I mean, that seems like a lot of responsibility, and Zaer actually wants to do it.

Lirliel

Gods alright.. fucking men.. *Grumbles*

You know I already spreadsheeted you both.. goddamit.. I hate working in Excel.. *Grumbles grumbles*

Zaer Darkwail

Rofl, okay. I help the process by telling what I am playing :).

I am Damien Lightrose, a minor nobleman who gots rank of knight general and is skilled swordman and is commander of army of light and was consort of Lilia before her obsession for magic (partially inspired by his own family tales, feeling guilt about telling those). His family had long wizardic traditions before law forbid use of magic (he himself ever had not studied magic but it was said talent of it was strong in his bloodline).

Lirliel

Zaer, our Princess is a Virgin ;)

So no consorting with the Princess, the rest seems good :)

Zaer Darkwail

Hey, among nobles/royals 'consorting' is courtship alike actiivty. No sex before marriage and all but kisses and such can be traded and also spend time together and such :). Or perhaps I used wrong term descripe their two's relationship. Reason why Damien got so close to royalty is because his family was once grand noble family (it descended in rank once magic become forbidden) and had still ties to royalty.

Lirliel

Alright that can work, but Damien might be in for a shock when he sees the new and improved Princess. Whom he only knew got interested in the occult AFTER the demons started appearing btw. Both of them though have never met in battle.. yet :)

Far eyes

Maia, she is the young daughter of one of the people who once use to be mages. She seas her self as robbed of her heritage and true destiny and blames her father for it all. She realizes that the one true place ware she might learn magic is now the Demon army, maybe she had herd of Lilia

She is dead set on becoming an apprentice and will do anything to become one
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0

Lirliel

Undoubtedly, Lilia made a public announcement that she was gonna kill anyone not obeying her and the Demon's that served under her. At which point in time her Father the king summoned the army and set a hefty bounty on his Daughter's neck. So probably she's heard of Lilia :)

Getting to her though might be tricky :)

DreadD

Hrm, I think I shall run a female working within the Light army, a priestess of sorts, give the men of the army something besides sexy demons to look at.  Poor things, can't have sex except with the enemy.