Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xunzar

10 - For the nice round...chickens and the low cut dress.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Davina

I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Xunzar

10 - For the sultry, aloof look.
The list below is mostly up to date. To be honest, you can assume there is little that is a hard no.
A list of kinks

Anesa

10 - For that finer than fine chest and abs....  *slobbers on herself*

Xunzar

10 - Because the cutie is going to have a semi-transparent shirt now.
A list of kinks

Anesa

10- Just for being "slobber worthy".  ;)

Xunzar

10 - For letting me get away with as much nibbling as I do.
A list of kinks

Wyrd

*Runs fingers through his amazing hair.*

11! I very much approve!
Ragtime Dandies!

Saerrael

Wyrd

10!

I love the calm and experienced warrior types. <3   
Ragtime Dandies!

Davina

Wild girl, makes my mouth water 10
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Xunzar

9 - For making my mouth water too.
A list of kinks

Davina

You just want my neck, 10 for making me think about it

Wyrd

Pale skin makes my knees week.

(It's male!  ;) )
Ragtime Dandies!

Laz

Anesa

8 - For originality... although, it still scares me a wee bit..  >.>

Laz

Davina

10 for making me wonder what's under the black thing

Laz

10 make me wonder where's the rest of the pic that goes downwards

Davina

Just little ole me hunny, 10 for making me describe what goes on beyond the picture

Xunzar

10 - For making me want to nibble my way there and find out.
A list of kinks

Davina

10 for making me wonder if your man enough to handle it, all that muscle says yes...

Alysanthia

10- I simply love Dita Von Tease, she just looks so classy and sultry at the same time.

despickable

10 that as ripe for kissing spanking and all other thoughts that i am thinking right now

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Davina

10 - for giving me unspeakable thoughts about you and the couch