Monster Musume interest check (potential BESM 3th edition system use)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, September 18, 2015, 06:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukina

Quote from: Angiejuusan on September 26, 2015, 06:22:29 PM
Not only can Abigail/Terra fly...she can grant that power to others. Who wants to fly? (for 1 energy every minute?)

*imagines Miyako flying around in a low-budget superhero costume*

Wolfy

Quote from: Sain on September 26, 2015, 06:09:33 PM
There is indeed an alarming lack of monster girls capable of functioning as emergency transports so the truck will be very useful.

e. Or wait. Can you fly on top of Terra's alternate form?

Tehnically my character's slime can act as transport for her. :3 Stretchy and springy, it is.

Idlewyld

Tabitha doesn't need to fly. She just pops in and out as she needs :)

Zaer Darkwail

Okay, send PM both to Wolfy and wigglebiscuit where I had filled and done their chars in.....anyone else need still help with their chars?

Angie

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 27, 2015, 02:57:22 PM
Okay, send PM both to Wolfy and wigglebiscuit where I had filled and done their chars in.....anyone else need still help with their chars?

Well me and Ravin are talking some options on his character, but help, not so much.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, so I got just last one more to help chargen (using older BESM system so need convert stuff).

mannik

So close to finishing up my character I can practically taste her.

A few more tweaks to her attributes and should be ready to go.

Idlewyld

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 27, 2015, 02:57:22 PM

Any and all assistance would be appreciated.

Killer Robot

Killer Robot

No, but I can be.   I played some form of BESM ages ago and getting reacquainted shouldn't be too hard.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, think of char concept which you want to run and then present it :). Along with ideas for attributes and such and check do you got anywhere on hard drive BESM 3th edition rules (if not, it's got some similarity to earlier editions).

Killer Robot

Thinking of a hard smashing, straight through the center of mass, Oni Bodyguard with refined tastes for the upper class - when she isn't bashing heads or doors down for M.O.N.  I'll flesh out character concept later, but for now.

Character Sheet

Stats
Body 8 Mind 4 Soul 6 180 points
Powers
Armor 10 :20
Attack Combat Mastery +3 : 30
Combat Technique: Brutal*2 Hardboiled, Tournament Knowledge (back alley brawl scene) : 8
Defensive Combat Mastery 3:30
Massive Damage*2 (melee): 14
Melee Attack*5 (club): 15
Melee Defense*5 :15
Organisational Ties:  Mon 4
Ranged Defense 5:15
Regeneeration 5:50
Special Defense (poisons): 4
Super Strength*3: 24
Tough*5 : 10
Unique Attribute +8 attack damae 20
Weapon (Oni Club) Reach, Muscle, Quake, Insidious): 8
skills

Administration 3:3
Artisan (wood carving) 2;2
Area Knowledge (local) 2:2
Computers 1:2
Driving 3:3
Cultural Arts (Urban Legends) 4:4
Etiquette (gang) 3:3
Etiquette (upper) 3:3
Interrogation 3:6
Intimidation 3:3
Law 2:2
Piloting 3:6
Power Lifting 2:6
Seduction 2:4
Street Sense 3:6
Urban Tracking 3:3
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Defects:
Ism (Big/Scary Monster Girl) 2
Nemesis (meddling monk who thinks she's the harbinger of disaster) 2
Red Tape (M.O.N.) 1
Points (502/505)

The entire thing can use some adjustment I can definitely stand to lower those combat masteries down.  Advice is welcome

Angie

Killer Robot

JoanieSappho

Registrations still open and I can play a harpy? Damnit, I can't not go for this, can I?

Leodouble08

Quote from: Killer Robot on September 27, 2015, 09:58:06 PM
Thinking of a hard smashing, straight through the center of mass, Oni Bodyguard with refined tastes for the upper class - when she isn't bashing heads or doors down for M.O.N.  I'll flesh out character concept later, but for now.

Character Sheet

Stats
Powers
Combat Technique: Brutal*2 Hardboiled, Tournament Knowledge (back alley brawl scene) : 8
skills

Defects:
Red Tape (M.O.N.) 1
Points (502/505)

The entire thing can use some adjustment I can definitely stand to lower those combat masteries down.  Advice is welcome

*Goes and high fives the muscle of our group!*

Good to have you aboard!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: JoanieSappho on September 27, 2015, 10:27:27 PM
Registrations still open and I can play a harpy? Damnit, I can't not go for this, can I?

Registration is still open and yes you can play a harpy :).

Quote from: Killer Robot on September 27, 2015, 09:58:06 PM

Character Sheet

Stats
Powers
skills

Defects:
Red Tape (M.O.N.) 1
Points (502/505)

I will check things (math mostly) later on. But looks good by glance.

Sain

Don't worry Angie. Riku will be such a liability in combat that things will balance out.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Yukina

Plus, Miyako's more of a rich skill-monkey than a fighter. (until that hefty sum of unknown power points comes into play)

JoanieSappho

Eh. Too many points. So stuff got shoved in there to spend them, near the end. Most fits, hopefully.

Name: Torikai
Sexual orientation: Pansexual
Sexual Kinks: Domination, oral, submissive partners, licking, domination, groups, exhibitionism, rough sex, bukkake
Background

A child of mixed monster heritage, Torikai grew up having to integrate the wilder, more aggressive instincts of a harpy with the more refined, cultured tengu society, and very often failed. Her mother, a Greek harpy, was far more dominant in her home than her mild tengu father, and Torikai took after her, enjoying nothing more than her twin loves of singing, and imposing her will on the other tengu her age, dominating them ruthlessly and enjoying every moment of it.
Unfortunately, some exception was taken to this by the older tengu, and Torikai was quietly and delicately moved further and further from regular tengu society, visited only infrequently, and then only by the few young tengu who found that they had enjoyed being under her power. For a while, though, Torikai had little interest in such things, and made an honest effort at becoming a proper tengu lady, holding her instincts in until she was once more accepted back into day to day life, and maintaining the appearance of being respectable, even as she spent most nights demanding the adoration and attentions of her handful of pets.

When the treaty with the humans was announced, and the old ban on interacting with them was removed, Torikai couldn't help herself. She might be aggressive, domineering and just a little vain and sadistic, but she honestly loved learning things. And there was now a whole new world out there for her to experience.
She knew that, once again, she would have to restrain her impulses and act the demure, respectable young woman once again, but she considered that a fair price to pay, and quickly signed herself up.
Her habit of singing while she was doing practically anything was quickly brought up by her first hosts, and her suggestion that she record a few songs for her host to give a few friends both stroked Torikai's ego, and ended up far more successful than she had thought. Blessed with a beautiful voice as well as the wild passion of her mother, Torikai's songs launched  her singing career - and, again, pleased her ego.
She would have stayed with her host family, but Torikai knew what effect reputation and perception would have on her life, after those years back on the mountain and when she realized that she was slowlytaking the dominant role in her host house, she arranged to leave before she gave into temptation. She could do without the scandal, even if she actually rather liked the idea of having a single mother and her two sons attending her every whim.

Instead of going that route, however, she instead loaded herself down with studies, awaited her new host, and both loved and cursed the internet for introducing several fun-looking terms to her, even if she could only watch others enjoy such things.

Health Level: 65
Energy Points: 65
Shock Value: 12
Attack Combat Value: 6
Defense Combat Value: 6
Damage Multiplier: 5

Stats

[180/500]

Body: 5
Mind: 7
Soul: 6

Attributes

[241]
[421/500]

Flight:  3, Spread. (21 pts)
Heightened Awareness: 2 (4 pts)
Heightened Senses: 2 (Sight) (2 pts)
Melee Defense: 5 (Dodge) (15 pts)
Ranged Defense: 5 (Dodge) (15 pts)
Special Defence: Thin air (1), Cold resistance (1),  Low pressure (1) (6 pts)
Special movement: Light-footed (2 pts)
Tough: 2 (4 pts)
Features: Perfect pitch, Mimic sound, low-light vision, Longevity, Attractive 2 (6 pts)
Weapon: 3 (Talons) Penetrating 2 (8 pts)
Extra Defenses: 3 (15 pts)
Aura of Inspiration: 4 (song) (16 pts)
Extra Actions: 2 (30 pts)
Dynamic Powers: 2. As, at least partially, a tengu, Torikai has some limited ability to control wind (40 pts)
Regeneration: 3 (30 pts)
Wealth: 3. A singer of some note, although not quite in the same league as ANM48, Torikai has made a surprising amount of money with her voice. (15 pts)

Skills

A nerd and a bookworm at heart, Torikai has studied many things, mostly for the sake of studying them.
[78]
[502/500]

Administration: 3 (Accounting (+Negotiation and Marketing)) (9 pts)
Biological Sciences: 3 (Botany (+ Physiology and Zoology)) (4 pts)
Dometic Arts: 4 (Cooking) (4 pts)
Computers: 3 (Programming) (6 pts)
Cultural Arts: 4 (History) (4 pts)
Etiquette: 3 (High Class) (3 pts)
Foreign Culture: 3 (Greece) (6 pts)
Law: 2 (Japanese Criminal (+Civil and Family) (3 pts))
Navigation: 4 (Air) (8 pts)
Performing Arts: 7 (Singing) (7 pts)
Physical Sciences: 5 (Mathematics (+Physics and Astronomy)) (7 pts)
Social Sciences: 3 (Anthropology) (3 pts)
Stealth: 2 (Silent Movement) (6 pts)
Wilderness Survival: 3 (Mountains) (3 pts)
Wilderness Tracking: 4 (Mountains) (4 pts)
Writing: 3 (Poetic (+Academic and Technical)) (4 pts)

Defects

[498/500]

Less Capable: Manual Dexterity. Those little harpy wing-claws aren't quite as good as hands, after all. (+2 pts)
Hounded: Press. A relative newcomer to the music scene, there is some press attention on Torikai, something that she would much rather avoid. (=2)

Yukina

Angie

Quote from: Sain on September 28, 2015, 09:59:47 AM
Don't worry Angie. Riku will be such a liability in combat that things will balance out.

If the situation is dire enough that Abigail goes Alt Form, you'll at least have Fireblast to even the score.

Killer Robot

Stat block is up yonder so...

Onis aren't an inherently violent race mind, but they do like their booze, their ball games and like any proper hooligan a bit of rough and tumble every so often - just so long as nobody gets really hurt.    Given that most Onis can regenerate severed arms and legs, 'really hurt' is a level incompatible with  most other species.  They're well aware of their sturdiness compared to other races and tend to treat them with kid gloves; it's not their fault they're so squishy, and most acts of (to most other races) horrific violence are just taking the piss out of each other and grudges or revenge are rarely taken up..   The highest mark of honor and respect is given to individuals of other races who can beat, or even stand up to, another Oni in matters of physical strength, endurance, and sheer stubbornness.   

When they aren't being boisterously drunk, Onis tend to be rather lazy and laid back.   Something will occasionally be done about a problem, but that problem's going to be bloody well ignored and worked around until an Oni finally gets the gumption to actually try and fix it.  When a problem does get fixed though, it's going to be as fixed as that oni can personally make it - there's no half-assing something an oni decides is going to get done, and that applies to fixing holes in walls as much as it does fixing them.   Onis are encouraged to dabble in various arts and crafts and fixer upper activities as a result; hopefully something sticks and an the village will have someone who can fix just about anything if they're given enough incentive to actually care about fixing it in the first place.

Marie was encouraged to be a law enforcer at a young age.   Law enforcement in oni villages largely comes down to 'motivating' other Onis to get something done at times, and requires as much an ability to kick heads in as the ability to make it hurt in the long term as well.    Well connected to the bureaucracy and used to working in groups, Oni Law Enforcers were the physical boot to the bureaucrat relentless grind.  She took well to the task, being more motivated than the average Oni and being able emotionally stable and patient enough to handle even the most reluctant Oni.  As well as giving a stronger than usual good swift kick to the ass when needed.

When the human/monster girl cultural exchange program was established, high level politicians realized the need for monster girl staffed security to prevent monster girl on human violence.   Most monster girl on human crimes gave monster girls a great advantage short of humans resorting to lethal force, and that was easily seen as a potential for diplomatic nightmares.   

Marie was a good candidate for the position.  Trained in security and body guard issues, laid back enough to handle the shenanigans expected from some of the more sexually open and aggressive monster girls without getting tweaked out by it, as well as having a hell of a heavy punch when it came down to it, Marie quickly became an asset for M.O.N.   They don't mind her moonlighting on the side either, more 'personal' relationships between MON members and humans are encouraged as long as it doesn't interfere with the job.

She's acquired something of a reputation as being clean and discrete for hired muscle.   She doesn't mind those parties with the fancy dressed servants serving wine and tasty cheese samples either, when she can get to them, and is avidly learning what she can to fit in better to all levels of human society from gutter trash to hoity-toity.  This is her calling in life after all, and it's going to be done right.