New Earth 2047 : [OOC and Character Sheets]

Started by Josietta, December 11, 2012, 08:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illuminate

Oh, I thought that she was just helping him up. I can edit my post so that she is, if that's what you were planning.
Account restricted at member's request

EvilMegaCookie

I thought she was helping me stand up :P But sure, that could work.

EvilMegaCookie

Erhem. I am not sure if I should post or not, since I wrote that you were supporting me as I was hit by the soundwave pretty badly, losing my balance temporarily. If I am not wrong, receiving damage to your ears can make you lose balance temporarily. Not sure though. But will you edit the post? As I am unsure if I should post or not >.<

Josietta

You can go ahead and post Cookie.. if she let go off him then assume he might topple over or something alogn those lines. ;) 

Damage to your ears can affect your sense of balance yes. Equilibrium et al.

I'll get my post up after you both figure out what you're doing.

Also who all do we still have with us?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

LunarSage

I'm still available to assist if Josi needs me.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Illuminate

Quote from: EvilMegaCookie on January 01, 2013, 07:44:56 AM
Erhem. I am not sure if I should post or not, since I wrote that you were supporting me as I was hit by the soundwave pretty badly, losing my balance temporarily. If I am not wrong, receiving damage to your ears can make you lose balance temporarily. Not sure though. But will you edit the post? As I am unsure if I should post or not >.<

Done. :) Sorry for the delay.. I've been a tad busy with family, and the holidays.

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Josietta

No worries. I'm not sure whose go it is..but i'll post up one tomorrow. Am too burnt out tonight.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Josietta

I'm gonna give Cookie a chance to respond before I put up my reply.  I was ready to post but then saw he hadn't done so yet.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

EvilMegaCookie

EvilMegaCookie

Posted. Now it's your turn Josietta. Time to try and write lengthier posts xD I feel like I have been slacking.

WashAutumstar

I've even managed to get online occasionally to post  ;D

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Josietta

I'm sorry guys. I've been having a lot of RL things going on and have been trying to play catch up on everything. Between RL crap and work coming in, I'm a bit swamped and will get back here as soon as I can catch my breath. Promise. If you all want to skip me then feel free to go ahead and I'll catch up.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Illuminate

It's all good, love. -smiles- You just worry about you for as long as you need.. We'll pick up the slack, and keep the game going till you get back. I'll post sometime in the next couple days, hopefully.

Onixer

Hello people, sorry for interrupting but is it too late to join the roleplay?

Josietta

You are more than welcome to join in.   I am unable to post for the next couple days but you are welcome to pop up a character sheet and join in. :)

Anyone who wants to join can do so.  I am going to say that Earth developed a way to transport people but could not get them back home.   The doctor got transported back but it destroyed the device that would have sent anyone else back.  Therefore, anyone can join in with the understanding that they will be stuck in New Earth indefinitely. ;)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Onixer

Thank you, I'll whip up a character sheet sometime today. See you soon!

Onixer

player: Onixer

Name: Rebecca Blake (Beck)
Nationality: British
Sexuality: bisexual
Marital Status: Single

Job: Bodyguard
Specific skills: Keen senses, increased dexterity, expert training in hand to hand combat
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 65 kg

Distinguishing marks: Japanese tattoo on the back of her neck, scar on the left eye running from her eyebrow to her cheek;
Dislikes: Small rooms, nosy people;

Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Personality: She is your typical mercenary, doesn't trust anyone, worked mostly for money. Used to working alone, being her own boss so she doesn't like it when she is ordered to do things. Calm, calculated and flirty, she gets the job done.

History: Beck was chosen to go on this trip because she had an outstanding record protecting people in her past, she was an only child, both parents dead, so she had nothing to lose. Her past is somehow shady, no one knows her, except for what is written on her resume and the fact that she dumped quite a lot of money in this expedition.

I hope it's good. Cheers!

Josietta

Looks good to me! Feel free to pop in anytime! :)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Josietta

My post is up!

How are we all doing over here? :)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

WashAutumstar

and i'm back at school with internet, so i'll be on lots ;)  y'all are stuck with me *kiss*

EvilMegaCookie

Sorry for the inactivity. Been doing maths like crazy. I will try and respond today or tomorrow.

Josietta

Hello boys! Good to see you guys!  :D 

I figured life and grabbed ya by the hair and kept ya too busy to get over here. :)  Its all good. I'm still here and dont' plan on dropping you guys anytime soon. ;)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

WashAutumstar

you just can't decide on an avatar can you? lol

Josietta

I always swap mine up. :)  Its a thing I've done for at least a year now. I change it every few days up to every day sometimes, depends on my mood. Often my avatars mimick how I feel that day. :)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas