What are you playing? [SPOILER TAGS PLEASE]

Started by Sabby, May 31, 2009, 12:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

Quote from: Sabby on November 14, 2011, 11:42:25 PM
"You French fuck!"

"Actually, I am Belgian..."

"So make yourself a fucking waffle. Lets get out of here"

I just read that in Samuel L. Jackson and David Saget's voices.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Sabby

It's Gat. He is badassery incarnate. Samuel Jackson, Bruce Willis and Tarantino stop talking when he walks into the saloon. When he tells the tide to fuck off, the beach stays dry. He doesn't bring a knife to a gunfight. Knives are for pussies, and fists have more uses.

Hemingway

Quote from: Inkidu on November 14, 2011, 10:54:08 PM
"Mr. Gat you're charged with 180 counts of murder, how do you plead?"
"I think the statute of limitations has run out on those."
"There is no statue of limitations on murder!"
"Well, why the fuck not?"

Best scene in the game tbh.

Sabby

With all his great scenes in the Ronin storyline... doubtful. Anything to do with his girlfriend was great. I actually cringed at the tone in his voice at her funeral.

Capone

So I seem to be odd man out. While everyone else is playing Skyrim, Saints Row the Third or Modern Warfare 3, I'm enjoying the living Hell out of Super Mario 3D Land, and semi-reveling in remastered glory of Halo CE Anniversary.

I don't remember the last time I was so sucked into a Mario game as this.

Sabby

So far, AC: Revelations feels pretty unnecessary :/

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Oh hai, I'm Subject 16 =3 I'm so kooky and strange! Btw, your brain is scrambled right now, so your in the deepest part of the Animus to keep your mind from imploding into a squirming mass of generational memories. You know what that means? POINTLESS SIDE STORIES! =D Aren't ya glad ya just paid for a game that should have just been in the terrible novel series?

Sabby

I'm in a death race... on carts pulled by gimps. And mine appears to be Lil John, since his voice is auto-tuned.
I just dropkicked a gangsta into an alley and Lil John runs her over screaming "EHH-YEAH-EH-AH!"

dready

Quote from: Sabby on November 15, 2011, 07:58:03 PM

I'm in a death race... on carts pulled by gimps. And mine appears to be Lil John, since his voice is auto-tuned.
I just dropkicked a gangsta into an alley and Lil John runs her over screaming "EHH-YEAH-EH-AH!"
That... is all sorts of amazing.

Sabby

Yeah, I keep him around just to hear what he has to say. For instance...

One of the giant steroid clones (yes, steroid clones) hurls a car at us. "Hay-ah-holy fuck! Wwwwwhat the fuck is day-atta thing?!"

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

Sabby

Well, I'm really disappointed with Subject 16's weak reveal in Revelations, but it's making up for it with Oldzio and Oldtair.

Bayushi

Finally got Handbrake to stop sucking when I went to compress the video, so...

...the second "half" of the Beta footage from The Old Republic.

Coruscant Questing and Travel Part 2

Sabby

Well... I've had issues with Assassin's Creed. Honestly, I've been ready to give up on it. The gameplay is great but when it fails, it fails hard. The story started well, but the writers got lazy and things got stupid. When they pulled that pathetic 'cliffhanger' at the end of AC2, I was ready to give up. I gave Brotherhood a chance, and they introduced a whole bunch of new subplots that I was worried had no real resolution penned yet and would get the same lazy last minute endings I was used to.

So a few days ago, I was ready to write off Assassin's Creed. Then I played Revelations. The credits are almost over, and my jaw is still draped over my keyboard. Good work Ubisoft. Now don't fuck it up. Bring on Assassins Creed 3!

Capone

I still need to play through Brotherhood. A friend of mine was playing it yesterday and showed me some of the side-quest stuff they introduced with your cohort Assassins. Interesting stuff indeed. Maybe I'll start on that next, or I might start on Twilight Princess since I never beat that. May as well beat that first before I get Skyward Sword.

Meanwhile, Black Friday is around the corner and who knows what I'll be tempted to spend money on.

Wolfy

I know I'm saving a bit of money for black friday for the steam sale that will happen.

Harley

I don't have a DS or any sort of game console but when I saw this review of this video game, I laughed.   

Nothing beats my 6+ years of RL experience at the pottery wheel.   

Yogtrailers: Pottery 3DS

Predatory Fantasia

Been playing League of Legends again for the past few days.  Want to play Saints Row III so bad but I don't have the funds for it at the moment.  >.<

Sabby

handmedown

Working through Skyrim, BF3 and COD: MW3 campaigns on the sexbox at the moment...

Wolfy

Super Mario 3D Land.

A reason to own the 3DS, Aside from Ocarina of time.

Sabby

There's a reason to own Ocarina of Time in any incarnation? I always try and use the 'to each his own' outlook, but Zelda fandom just makes parts of my brain shrivel when trying to 'get it'.

Wolfy

Quote from: Sabby on November 20, 2011, 08:40:15 PM
There's a reason to own Ocarina of Time in any incarnation? I always try and use the 'to each his own' outlook, but Zelda fandom just makes parts of my brain shrivel when trying to 'get it'.

And thus, Sabby was forever barred from Wolfy's bed.

Sabby

It's not that impressive >.< For it's time, it was an innovative game, but it does not hold up as well as people like to think, and I'm not talking graphics, that's unfair, the gameplay and story are just so minimal and bland, and really, future Zelda games have outdone OoT to hell and back :/ I actually enjoyed Twilight Princess, and the only thing that it made me appreciate OoT more was GEE maybe if I was a nostalgic N64 fanboy, I might know who this Galondulf fellow is that is apparently my final boss battle. Glad I spent 70 hours earning 12 seconds of head scratching.

twest

Juggling a lot of games right now, mainly just playing Skyrim though.

While not having the time of my life casting raise dead on trolls and using my voice to stop time, I've been playing with friends on BF3, managed to finish just the single player on MW3, and tried the first 20 minutes of AC:R, before realizing if I wanted to play AC2, I would just simply replay AC2.
Spiral out, keep going.

Wolfy

Oh who am I kidding, I can't resist the Sabby....