(Closed) Mommy Domme seeks Literate Little (F for Any)

Started by imjessme, June 13, 2021, 09:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imjessme

***Thank you everyone who has replied.  At this time I'm not taking any more requests for this story.***

Hello, I'm Jess, or Jessica.  I've been RPing for a long time, but only very recently was introduced to this particular fetish.  Because of my newness, I might be kind of particular in exactly what kind of partner I want, and what story I want.  I'll try to put as much here as I can so you can see if you think we'd be a good match.  All characters will be over 16 per site rules.

I'm looking to play a gentle, nurturing, Mommy Domme to a boy or girl who needs that kind of relationship.  I want her to be somewhere between mid-twenties to early-thirties, and we can figure out exactly if we want.  With the sibling setup, the age can be much younger.  There are a few options for background, for how they actually come together or know each other already, or however it happens.  In no particular order:

1: My character is a professional.  Probably freelancing, owning her own business, her clients book appointments with her, an hour at a time.  MC provides gentle, nurturing time with her clients, including cuddling, bathing, hugs, kisses, listening to their day, giving advice or praise. 

2: Our characters are siblings or cousins.  They don't have to be exactly the same age, but should be close within a few years.  The mother of the little, whether that's MC's aunt, or her own mother, has been absent, and YC discovers a need for the kind of relationship they missed out on, but latch onto MC.  Maybe there was some kind of recent event that was slightly traumatic, making your character seek that kind of comfort.

3: A little less vague would just be either two members of a friend group, or co-workers.  Co-workers would add an additional dynamic where our characters have to maintain a professional relationship while struggling to keep their personal one a secret.

I'm open to other ideas as well.

Now, since I'm new to this, there are a few things I would like to stipulate.  Think of them like training wheels.

1: Incest is an option, but only with peer-level relations.  By that I mean siblings, cousins, step-siblings.  I'm not really interested in doing one with an actual mother and son, aunt and nephew, etc.

2: Our characters will have a normal sexual relationship.  Sex will happen.  It can be separate from the Mommy/little stuff, or they can be integrated.

3: Breastfeeding, with actual lactation, should be a part of this, and preferably a large part.

4: There are a few things I don't want to get into.  While they're sometimes associated with this fetish, they're not for me: diapers/poop/pee, baby talk, adults acting like children.

5: Optional extra kinks include: anal sex/play, pegging (gentle), punishment/behavioral correction, instructions that carry over into real life (now, you're going to wear the thong for mommy tomorrow at work, right sweetie?), very light bondage, excessive cum.  There might be more, and bring what you have to the table.

I think I've covered everything, but being new to this, I probably missed something.  If you have an idea or question or anything, just bring it up.

Writer/character gender don't matter, however, if you're playing differently than your real-life gender, I would ask that you have some experience doing so.

Speaking of experience, be prepared, I'll probably ask to look at some of your other writings on E.  If you don't have any, or many, I might ask you to reply to a writing prompt.  I've started too many stories and been very enthusiastic, just to learn that my partner and I weren't compatible when it came to writing style.

There.  That really should be it.  If I've caught your attention, and you're still here, please do drop me a line.

Thanks,
Jess