Would you rather...

Started by Kiss, December 08, 2012, 01:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiss

I'm not gonna lie, I really enjoy "would you rather" questions so I was thinking we could do something where I ask a question, the next person answers and also posts a WYR question & so on~.

Would you rather be stranded on an island alone or with someone you hate?

WYR = Would you rather

Jezabelle

Quote from: Kiss on December 08, 2012, 01:13:42 PM
Would you rather be stranded on an island alone or with someone you hate?

Someone I hate.

Everyone fucks eventually; the question is time  ^-^ of course, depending on who was chosen to be my most hated I could hate myself for it...  :'(

Would you rather get road-head with the break for your car out on a highway to rival Rainbow Road from Mario Cart or have a 48 hour party in the play boy mansion... in a chastity belt?

Kerri

Quote from: Jezabelle on December 19, 2012, 06:00:52 PM

Would you rather get road-head with the break for your car out on a highway to rival Rainbow Road from Mario Cart or have a 48 hour party in the play boy mansion... in a chastity belt?

Well, after much deliberation. I think that option one has the possibility of death, while option two would only result in frustration, albeit a ton of it. So I would pick option two. Of course I am female, so this question might not really be applicable to me really.

WYR have to hear the truth, even if harsh, from every person you talk to everyday for the rest of your life or only be able to speak the truth for the rest of your life?

A/a’s updated 10/2/16
All images in signature created by the truly talented and sweet Amelita

Jezabelle

Quote from: Kerri on December 19, 2012, 06:52:51 PM
WYR have to hear the truth, even if harsh, from every person you talk to everyday for the rest of your life or only be able to speak the truth for the rest of your life?

Able only to speak the truth.

People would get used to me as a sort of prophet\walking analysis of the human condition by some point, whereas the former option would just be unhappy.

WyR play strip poker, or strip chess?

Kerri

Quote from: Jezabelle on December 19, 2012, 06:57:36 PM

WyR play strip poker, or strip chess?

Well that's easy, strip poker. I don't know how to play chess.

WYR get drunk not remembering anything that happens only having questions about what could have possibly happened or only get buzzed and do something that is totally embarrassing that you'll never be able to live down.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

Jezabelle

Quote from: Kerri on December 19, 2012, 07:01:31 PM
WYR get drunk not remembering anything that happens only having questions about what could have possibly happened or only get buzzed and do something that is totally embarrassing that you'll never be able to live down.

Well, as one who doesn't drink, iSuppose buzzed; better to know than have a shame hidden from yourself but known to God knows who else.

WyR have amazing bosom, or a splendid ass? (not that you don't of course have both, but prioritizing)

Kerri

Quote from: Jezabelle on December 19, 2012, 07:08:49 PM

WyR have amazing bosom, or a splendid ass? (not that you don't of course have both, but prioritizing)

That's a tough one. I guess an amazing bosom, because at least then I can see when people are admiring it.

WyR be stuck in a cartoon world or a video game? (which one and why, just because I really want to know :D )

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

Ciosa

Video Game!

And currently, I think I'd pick Fable II.  Yeah, there's some pretty freaky monsters running around, but polygamy's in and the world is... beautiful.

Ciosa

WYR Make a perfect ten, or two 5's?  ;)

Jezabelle

Quote from: Ciosa on December 19, 2012, 07:20:49 PM
WYR Make a perfect ten, or two 5's?  ;)

Perfect ten; with that flexibility, who couldn't help but get laid?

WyR be stuck in a progressively colder room over a tub of warm water or a progressively warmer room over cold water--? In both instances you're waiting until someone in the opposite circumstances gives in by pressing a button. If you give in first, you get dumped into the tank below.

Kerri

Quote from: Jezabelle on December 19, 2012, 07:24:26 PM
Perfect ten; with that flexibility, who couldn't help but get laid?

WyR be stuck in a progressively colder room over a tub of warm water or a progressively warmer room over cold water--? In both instances you're waiting until someone in the opposite circumstances gives in by pressing a button. If you give in first, you get dumped into the tank below.

I think I would rather be hung over a cold tank of water in a warm room. I can handle heat much better than the cold, and if I could immediately get out then I'll be back in the warm room, right?

WyR be able to be invisible and teleport whenever you want or be able to read minds and fly whenever you want?

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

Josietta

Lets try to remember to keep things PG 13 in here please.

I would rather be able to be invisible and teleport. Reading minds can be detrimental to friendships and relationships, giving you more than you want to know.

WyR be camping or laying on a beach?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Jezabelle

Quote from: Josietta on December 19, 2012, 07:39:26 PM
WyR be camping or laying on a beach?

Beach! I could lay in warm sands forever.

WyR corner the world's market in fashionable shoes or classy yachts?

Ciosa

Yachts!

And I own an embarrassing number of shoes for a guy...

WYR Be forced to watch ten hours of terrible television, or listen to a week of bad music?

Jezabelle

Quote from: Ciosa on December 19, 2012, 07:43:11 PM
WYR Be forced to watch ten hours of terrible television, or listen to a week of bad music?

Bad television, it can be hilarious! And music, aaaah I almost ripped my hair out when "Hey There Delilah" wouldn't get off the radio because it was terrible, even though I'd always switch away right as it came on.

WyR be made to dance ballet for two straight hours by a madwoman with a whip or file a criminal's taxes at gun point?

Devil's Advocate

Quote from: Jezabelle on December 19, 2012, 07:48:23 PM
Bad television, it can be hilarious! And music, aaaah I almost ripped my hair out when "Hey There Delilah" wouldn't get off the radio because it was terrible, even though I'd always switch away right as it came on.

WyR be made to dance ballet for two straight hours by a madwoman with a whip or file a criminal's taxes at gun point?

File a criminal's taxes at gun point.  At least I have duress as a defense if I was ever charged with being a co-conspirator.  Plus, the IRS catches nearly nothing nowadays from what I'm told.

WYR stand in an endless line during the holiday season or spend a full week alone with an undesirable relative?
O/o's

A/a's

The trouble with resisting temptation is that is may never come again!

Ciosa

Presuming the line is only figuratively endless, I'd rather stand in the line.  You never know who you'll meet, and some of my most interesting conversations are with total strangers.  A week with a relative I hate is just proloning the agony.

WYR Fly in a cramped dog kennel in steerage or a cramped overhead compartment?

LilyRoseBlack23

Cramped dog kennel, I've actually been in one once, well not in steerage, but, long story >.< but people poke around in over head compartments of airlines, I don't want to be disturbed.

Would you rather eat grasshoppers and be fine, or eat your most very favourite food and get terrible food poisoning from it after?