Ideas inside

Started by Tom, September 10, 2008, 06:01:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Looking for several more one-on-ones. I'm open to play more then one of each story should there be several interested parties. Let me know in this thread or through PM. In each of these stories I can play either role.

Family Romance (father/daughter)
I've played several of these in the past, and always looking for more. I prefer stories where the young daughter, who worships her father, seduces him. He'll be reluctant, but in the end unable to deny his love and lust. Lots of sexual tension, and then very steamy sex when things finally happen.

Futa love (futa/girl)
A story where two young girls fall in love. One is a futa, and must at one point confess her 'special medical condition'. I'm looking for a lot of initial flirtation and shyness, innocent exploration, then finally lots and lots of sex.

Also, I'm looking for stories that focus on one or more of the following: interracial relationships, forced feminization, cock-worship, facials/bukkake, m/m pairings, costumes/uniforms.

playfullchick76

Hi, i read through your post, and although im female, i have played forced femminisation ones, roleplaying as a male being forcibily feminised. Made to become a catholic schoolgirl perhaps, or a southern belle in a remote area. what works for you, tell me

traci80

Hi Tom,

I like interracial relationships, forced feminization, cock-worship, facials/bukkake, m/m pairings and have no problem playing male. Maybe a combo of some of the above would be nice. a black or hispanic girl and a white boy along with forced feminization. I'd be eager to do a role play with any of the above subjects.

traci80

Tom

Responded to these via PM. I'm still interested in more.