Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

" I know thank you , " she sighed " right now every thing g and every one is making me nervous even you"

Lady Jenn

"I'm sorry," she said. "If it's any consolation so am I, everyone expects me to be a great queen when I'm not sure I can be a great anything right now."

Lawshenk

" I am sure your be a fantasic queen, your have a great support team" she kissed her " and can always just make them all for chocolate "

Lady Jenn

"I'm not sure the Mer council will fall for that," Linda said, laughing. "Sadly my hot chocolate isn't magic, some people I'll have to actually talk to to get anything done."

Lawshenk

" the mer council will listen to me " said Sandi at the door sorry I took so long we had a urgent meeting I had to attend " she winked at Gerri who blushed " I went to our old house sweety  I am pleased to see your ok"

Lady Jenn

"I feel a bit guilty," Linda said. "I feel like...if she hadn't been here keeping an eye on me maybe she could've done something to stop what happened."

Lawshenk

Sandi stared at her " if my daughter had been harmed the ocean would be at war and who ever sent that message knew it "

Lady Jenn

"It's being looked into," Linda said. "There is an...entity we've been communicating with, she said she sensed magic she recognised, something older and rarer than a Mer or a Siren."

Lawshenk

" how can you know more than us already, still we are ready to help "

Lady Jenn

"We found a scale," Linda replied. "I looked like a Siren scale, but this creature said there was something else there. Something that seemed to scare her frankly."

Lawshenk

" ok I'll let the council know "

Lady Jenn

"I'll let the fae council know too," Val said, poking her head around the kitchen door. "If this is a threat which scares a creature like her, then they may be a threat to my kind as well."

Lawshenk

“ good thinking though I’m sure Duncan “knows. Said gerri

Lady Jenn

"Is there anything else we ought to know?" Linda asked. "Any clue which might help us find whoever did this?"

Lawshenk

“ we will find out all we can “

Gerri looked st her” I’m with child mother”

Lady Jenn

"Which..." Linda paused, trying to decide how to explain it. "It's partly because of that mysterious creature, one day I'm going to figure out exactly who or what she is."

Lawshenk

Sandi smiled “ I should be going”

Lady Jenn

"Are you sure you don't want a drink or something?" Linda asked. "I'm sure Val or Mandi could make you something if you wanted."

Lawshenk

" no we are busy I am sorry to seem rude"

Lady Jenn

"No, that's fine," Linda said. "I just thought it'd look more rude if I didn't at least ask if you wanted something."

Lawshenk

" ok thanks " she smiled and left

Lady Jenn

"Only your mother could take the news that well," Linda said, laughing. "Most mothers would probably get a little confused by all that."

Lawshenk

" most mother don't grow a fish tail or lie to there daughter for there whole life .

Lady Jenn

"We wouldn't need soap operas if they did," Linda said. "Cos there'd be too much drama going on in everyone's real life."

Lawshenk

She kissed her as the door bell rang