Interest check: Final Fantasy/Tales/Dragon Quest rp

Started by DKDBSD, August 11, 2011, 08:38:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bayushi

Quote from: Revenent on August 22, 2011, 02:42:58 PM...Yuffie's kind of annoying, in my opinion. >_> Not that I give any particular damn about Tifa, either.
It's more the appearance and playful attitude than what Yuffie does that I'm looking at.

DKDBSD

Ah well theres going to be busty girl anyways. XD

Bayushi

I actually found a link to the Yuffie 3DCG Hentai video I mentioned, if anyone wants it? >.>

DKDBSD

Quote from: Akiko on August 22, 2011, 03:57:35 PM
I actually found a link to the Yuffie 3DCG Hentai video I mentioned, if anyone wants it? >.>
I have an epic Garnet/Beatrix pic.

Niki315

Quote from: Akiko on August 22, 2011, 03:57:35 PM

I'd watch it.

Also, I'm thinking of making a heavy-hitter type character that wields a giant ax or sword or something.  Still not sure if I want to be a good guy or bad guy...  Also, was anyone interested in playing the main villain or should we kind of NPC him?

DKDBSD

Quote from: Niki315 on August 22, 2011, 04:47:07 PM
I'd watch it.

Also, I'm thinking of making a heavy-hitter type character that wields a giant ax or sword or something.  Still not sure if I want to be a good guy or bad guy...  Also, was anyone interested in playing the main villain or should we kind of NPC him?

Keep him an elusive NPC for now and see who wants the role.

DKDBSD

Ok now that we have a plot I guess it's time to place it. Perhaps Bondage: Human Small Groups

Bayushi

Quote from: DKDBSD on August 25, 2011, 04:06:16 AM
Ok now that we have a plot I guess it's time to place it. Perhaps Bondage: Human Small Groups
I was actually hoping for NC instead of Bondage. :-(

Niki315

NC would probably make more sense.  Just in case.  Especially with powerful villains and stuff.

DKDBSD

Fair enough, I guess it does leave more room for bouts of violence.