Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of Destiny [Interest Thread]

Started by Jason, December 03, 2012, 04:06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

Sadly :(

I was gonna use our Blue-Eyes Shining Metal Dragon, but the member does have a point. :/

Check the OP, the Threads are up!

AidenWhite

So, what is exactly the problem with it? Mind my ignorance, but I don't find what is wrong with it.

Don't get me wrong, I'll find some way to change it. I have no need for wyvern or REDMD anymore. I've found a replacement.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Jason

Well, the problem is that the user stated...

QuoteSurely, the reason why the two factions are rivalled is because of their differences? If you make covers for each other card, they'd basically be the same. That wouldn't make any sense.

Basically, the war would be "WHITE OR BLACK" and that's stupid.

With all this said, think about it: a REDMD in a Blue-Eyes Deck would obviously overpower one in a Red-Eyes Deck, it'd be unfair for Schwarchen players and would drive them away too.

AidenWhite

Ah, true. Well, I've found a card that does basically the same thing, but that is a very valid point.

Jason

I figured so! XD It'd be quite awkward having a conflict on a simple terms of colours! LOL

Can't wait to see Weiwyrm's Golden Blue-Eyes-er in action! >=3

Pretty in Pink

Grimm, I am very, very sorry.  My internet is getting glitchy right now (stupid inclement weather) and I was getting frustrated.  I kind of forgot to title the PM like you asked.  That's not... going to be a problem, is it?  Again, I'm really sorry, but having basic internet kinda... gets fubar when there's rain.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

Jason

AidenWhite

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Pretty in Pink

Dig!  I didn't see you in here!  Yes, yes you should!
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

DigitLninja

Indeed! I have a deck ready, but no character set up.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*