The Breeding Bitches (Bestiality/Impregnation/Modern Era) F lf F

Started by Carly, March 11, 2024, 05:59:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carly

Are you a woman AND ...

Like impregnation themes ?
Like Medical breakthroughs that are perverted ?
Want to explore humiliation themes ?
Like Dog sex (Women with male dogs) ?

If so ... read below ! If Not ? -> I SUPPOSE you don't have to :)

This role play set in the modern world about ten years in the future or less, where there has been a breakthrough in medicine where there is a set of injections offered by a private medical research clinic that changes women in several ways:

a) It changes their vaginal scent to mimic a bitch in heat but several times stronger
(triggering male dogs to be aroused)
b) It allows them to get pregnant to male dogs (the offspring being male dogs that lust women).
c) It accelerates the pregnancy to a week or so (But does need dog ejaculate deposited in the womb several times each day of the pregnancy)
d) The male dog offspring that eventuates is different to normal male dogs, in that they utterly lust women all the time, even more so than true bitches in heat.

This idea is our main characters are best friends desperate for money and got tricked into taking the injections and becoming property of Femmelabs and loosing their humanity (having no rights) - and subsequently have a duty and job (by law) to create offspring male dogs for sale to women (for sexual pleasure). Profits from the sale of the offspring to needy women go partially to the clinic that researched the genes, part to the government and part to the "bitch" mother (ie one or both of our main characters).

The role play would assume such changed women are no longer truly human and the same laws do not apply to them, but due to their scent triggering arousal in male dogs (more overtly than bitches in heat), it is expected for them to please them when it happens - even publicly - failure to do so is deemed unethical and is punished. Such changed women not being truly human (As they have canine genes) means that they can have dog sex in public without breaking any law. Also the offspring not being a true male dog but having small amount of human genes - are legal lovers of women.

This role play will involve dog sex (of course), as well a slice of life role plays where our characters are judged as a lower class citizen or non-human and the social repercussions of being so !

Interested ? Please read my ons and offs fist (linked in my signature), my stance on god moding in particular is important.
Still interested ? Send me a pm !