The Tiger General's Rebellion [OOC]

Started by Caeli, March 17, 2010, 05:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Blaed

My brain is there too, and I find myself wondering about sowing my mouth shut some times :P

Beguile's Mistress

Stattick

Has seen pics of things sewn shut. Things I can't mention on this side of the mirrorwall.
O/O   A/A

Blaed

Only fresh cuts and wounds should be sowed shut! Never anything else...

Caeli

And there!

Everybody should have been PMed their roles already; as you can see, you are welcome to get started now. :-) The current vote is for a lynch victim - for most of you, one whom you suspect to be a spy.

If you have any question whatsoever about your role in this game (or any of the others), please do not hesitate to PM me. I would be happy to answer what I can. :-)
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Stattick

Quote from: FallenAngelNajdan on March 18, 2010, 02:41:48 PM
Only fresh cuts and wounds should be sowed shut! Never anything else...

Psh... And you claim that your mind resides in a place deeper and darker then the gutter. You impress me not, young sir. *giggles*
O/O   A/A

Blaed

My mind does resided there, so much that it in fact scared me into thinking of thing being sowed shut that should not be... on me~! I think of things both ways, what cant happen to me, cant happen to them

:P

Kurzyk

I'm confused. Was I executed by voting or killed by assassins?

Autumn Sativus

I believe the assassins carry out the wishes of the voters.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Kurzyk

Oh...

Thought there'd be a more formal execution, then the assassins would be the work of the spies. But ok. :)

Ryven

The emperor has assassins of his own.

Kurzyk

*shrug* Im dead makes no difference to me.  :P

Autumn52

oops! hugs to Kurzyk....I am sorry...you can haunt me, I'm sure I will be next....lol
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Caeli

Put simply, the Wolves of the Wind are a band of assassins that are loyal to the emperor, and only to the emperor. They carry out the wishes of the voters, so Saffron was correct on that count. They are definitely not on the side of the Wei spies - the Wolves of the Wind are trying to kill the spies via the wishes of the members of the Imperial Court. :P

The Wei spies do their own dirty work. >>;

People who are killed by the Wei spies during the night segment will be noted with <dead, killed by Wei spies> in the list of players.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Kurzyk

Oh!! Thank you Caeli that makes sense.  :-)

-haunts Xandi-  :-)

Autumn52

Thanks the Gods and Goddesses that Kurzyk is haunting me (been waiting for his attention)
Hehe
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Kurzyk

Quote from: Xandi on March 20, 2010, 07:00:03 PM
Thanks the Gods and Goddesses that Kurzyk is haunting me (been waiting for his attention)
Hehe

*grins and winks*

Beguile's Mistress

*sighs*  It was fun while it lasted.  So, the spies thought I was a threat to them I suppose.  Since this was my first game of this sort I found it interesting and I'll keep watching to see how it plays out.  Good luck to the rest of the loyalists.  *sits back and watches the action*  :D

Blaed

Nuuuu!

Dam you would have to kill off her. Sigh, looks like i will just have to go start a riot or get myself killed :(

Jk jk.

Kurzyk

Welcome to the spirit world BegM. *grins*

Stattick

*is bleary eyed beyond belief... I had work yesterday night, studying yesterday, then the test, then work again. It's been almost 36 hrs since I've had sleep. Excuse my post if it's a little... um, wobbly*
O/O   A/A

Beguile's Mistress

@Najdan, Remiel & Kurzyk ~~ Thank you all. 
I would have loved to stay and play but Kurzyk and I will be seeing many of you survivors soon I think.
Good luck.

Mithlomwen

*hugs Beguiles*  You and Kurzyk can come haunt me any day.  :-) 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...