What are you playing right now?

Started by Helpless, September 11, 2020, 11:56:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

summoner2183

Im currently playing FGO, Reverse 1999, and Priconne.

Revelation

Quote from: summoner2183 on January 28, 2024, 06:02:29 AMIm currently playing FGO, Reverse 1999, and Priconne.
Got a favorite servant from FGO?

I'm playing Devil May Cry V. I picked it up, played it very early on, and the dropped it for no good reason. Picking it up in 24 though the combat is still peak and the gameplay is super fun. The dynamic music for getting combos is also incredibly enjoyable.  Can't believe some people said this game has bad music.

Wajin

I've been having a blast recently, playing Palworld with my daughters and my husband. 
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Kelindel

I've been playing a couple of games recently. Been playing Idleon, Software INC and Necesse.

Orochimaru

After 100%ing Metroid Prime Remaster and Metroid Dread. Finally back to Zelda; Tears of the Kingdom.

While on my phone; Fire Emblem Heroes, Pokemon Go, Goddess of Victory Nikke and Cyber Revolution.

Callie Del Noire

I’m playing cyberpunk 2077, Starfield, fallout 4 and EScolls : Skyrim. 

Revelation

Finished with Devil May Cry! Fun game, I still suck at it. Did get the achievement that requires you to beat the last 2 bosses w/o continues though so there is that.

I picked up Granblue Fantasy: Relink for the PC. It runs OK but its a bit buggy with a few crashes so I guess it doesn't run OK.

Orochimaru

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on February 01, 2024, 03:46:42 AMI’m playing cyberpunk 2077, Starfield, fallout 4 and EScolls : Skyrim.
I need to get back into Cyberpunk and get the last acheivements for the DLC... and to also finish my Nomad Playthrough.

Quote from: Revelation on February 01, 2024, 09:42:30 AMFinished with Devil May Cry! Fun game, I still suck at it. Did get the achievement that requires you to beat the last 2 bosses w/o continues though so there is that.

I picked up Granblue Fantasy: Relink for the PC. It runs OK but its a bit buggy with a few crashes so I guess it doesn't run OK.
Never doubt yourself fellow gamer! It's about heart and spirit to unlock all them skills!

Callie Del Noire

Oh yes you do, they rebuilt the game. Skills are reconfigable on the fly no need to spend eddies. The cyber upgrades are great the weapons are nice and the AI is better. Project red followed thru with their promise to give an awesome game. 

PostdroneDuck

Palworld, mostly. I go through stints of Disney Dreamlight Valley. 

Orochimaru

I'm back into Payday 2 and will be starting up Ark 2 with friends.

LcxviiA

requests ons/offs
𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝, 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬

ingridguerci94

Elden Ring when I can find long periods of free time.  When I can't, I've found myself revisiting older titles that I never quite finished: Fallout 4 and all the DLCDivinity: Original Sin, Hades. 

BennyQ

War Thunder, Crusader Kings 3, Imperator Rome, Red Dead Redemption 2,  and Modern Warfare 3(just the zombies mode). All on rotation, depending on which friend wants to play what.
"With bae through thick and thin, she already thick so I'm halfway there."

Wolven Soul

Dead Island 2.  Saw it on Gamepass and decided to give it a try.  Really glad I did.  It's dismemberment system is fantastic.  And it's gore.  If your into that sort of thing, lol. 

There is something quite satisfying about smacking a zombie in the face and making it's eyeball pop out of it's socket. 

Also some Fall Guys on the side now and again.
Est Sularis Oth Mithas

My O/O's

Callie Del Noire

Still playing 2077. Just finshed corpo smart gunner and nomad Sandevistan brawler. Playing a street kid berserker now. With Sasquatch’s hammer. 

Numerion

I am newly embracing democracy by shooting bugs in helldivers. Not the most time for it but it will do
Current status: looking for play -> A/A

Revelation

My free time lately besides RP and stuff has been consumed by Unicorn Overlord. Fantastic strategy game, strong recommendation!

PassionateDesire

Quote from: BennyQ on February 27, 2024, 01:30:30 PMWar Thunder, Crusader Kings 3, Imperator Rome, Red Dead Redemption 2,  and Modern Warfare 3(just the zombies mode). All on rotation, depending on which friend wants to play what.
Have you tried the new DLC for CK3? Is it worth the buy?

BennyQ

Quote from: PassionateDesire on March 16, 2024, 04:05:37 PMHave you tried the new DLC for CK3? Is it worth the buy?
I have, and honestly, not really. It took me like two sessions to ace all the new achievements. Wait for a sale or something. It does add some decent stuff. Diseases are the same as in CK2 if you ever played that. Legends and legitimacy are good concepts too. 
"With bae through thick and thin, she already thick so I'm halfway there."

PassionateDesire

Quote from: BennyQ on March 16, 2024, 04:15:17 PMI have, and honestly, not really. It took me like two sessions to ace all the new achievements. Wait for a sale or something. It does add some decent stuff. Diseases are the same as in CK2 if you ever played that. Legends and legitimacy are good concepts too.
Thanks. I'll wait then. But odds are, as always, that I'll get it.