Logan's Home for Runaways [NC/Contemporary]

Started by Antisoul, November 10, 2011, 08:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antisoul

Before you go and read through this, check the following list.

Kinks you will NOT see in this game.
Abrasions, Barbed Cocks, Bathroom Use Control, Bloodplay, Body Alteration, Bondage for Art, Branding, Torture (Any Kind), Burning, Caging, Castration, Catheterization, Worship (Any Kind), Cum Enemas, Death, Diapers, Enemas, Excessive Semen, Face Slapping, Ferals, Flogging / Whipping / Paddling, Gagging, Gas Masks, Ballooning, Heavy Bondage, Cum Inflation, Incest, Infantilism, Knotting, Latex / Rubber, Magic Users, Medical Play, Mummification, Mutilation, Needleplay, Oviposition, Scat, Smothering, Snowballing, Vore, Swallowing Blood, Feces or Urine, Symbolic / Ownership Piercings, Transformation, Vomiting, Watersports, Weight Gain.

If your still interested, please, read on.

Logan's Home for Runaways will be placed in a contemporary setting where in a self-made millionaire named Logan Eldsen collects young strays for his personal amusement. Typically these are runaways, homeless or transient teens. He does not leave the home to find these strays but rather pays a handful of 'recruiters' located through out the Puget Sound area to find and transport new residents to the Home where they will join unbeknownst to them his private harem.

For the purposes of this game, the player of the character Logan Eldsen will establish the rules of the house and see to it that his pets are cared for (or not, the decision is his). The strays will also be chosen by Logan, this means that anyone looking to join the game will receive the 'yay or nay' from him. The premise is very simple, one character holds all the power and authority. The others are of course free to interact with one another and Logan as well as their new home as they like (though breaking any rules laid out by Logan will likely have consequences.)

For characters, we are looking for Male or Female characters 16 - 20 years of age that are either homeless, transient or a runaway. They can be from nearly anywhere as long as they end up at Logan's Home.

Please PM your character concepts to QT here.

Qt

Actually it's okay to simply post the character profiles here if you wish, or PM me. c:

shii

Name: Jessy Lee Jayinkens (go's by Wolf)

Sex: Male

looks: curly, dark auburn hair falls to just touch his shoulders, curling in unkempt ringlets and highlighted with occasional blonde. It is normally kept in a short and messy pony tail at his neck. His eyes are bright forest green, with flecks of amber, quite captivating. full, luscious cherub like lips are usually smiling softly, playfully, invitingly. He has the look of a Greek, tan olive skin tone short but lanky. He is about 5'2 and won't get much above that height. He walks with a loose stride and fluid movements suggesting a relaxed, or care free nature. His build is light and flexible.

Personality: He is very much a glass half full type person. He will be the first to laugh or lighten a mood and he is not easily made angry or upset. He tries to make the best of things but he is not one to be confined by rules or boundaries and thus tends to be in some kind of trouble almost all the time. He means well with his words and actions but he is kind of clumsy. He also can't resist being an obnoxious flirt with the ladies, even if they are already taken. He just can't seem to tell himself no to much of anything. His attitude to rules is something like, well if it is worth it why not?

Bio: His father walked out on him and his mother when he was about five years old. It was a hard thing for Wolf to go through and still marks him to the present day. He tends to be suspicious of older men, especially if they want to help him. However he can not help being drawn and repelled at the same time over conflicting emotions with regards to the helpful older male, and subsequently he ends up acting on these emotions and getting in trouble. His mother turned to drugs shortly after his father left them and Wolf spent his childhood trying to help his mother keep jobs or pay the bills. One day he came home from school and found her dead of an overdose. he could not get the image out of his head and it haunts him still. With no one to loo after him he took to the road and found the freedom of it liberating! He could go where he wanted, do what he wanted and live by his own rules. He had been all over the country, hitching rides, climbing onto trains, and even walking. He was totally free and never looked back. It was not all easy, Wolf has gotten himself into quite a few hard situations that left there mark but his total freedom to him was worth the price of anything. He could live the rest of his life like this, free from the system, society and peoples expectations. That is until he picked the wrong place to stay for a while at Logan's Home for Runaways...

fireflights

Shii, can you please PM that to QT as specified?

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

shii

I did and he said to post it here. *shrug* sorry?

fireflights

c'est l'vie He thought he didn't get to make the decisions on who was there. I have since told him so I guess we will wait for his decision on it. But if you already sent it to him you're all good so no worries :P

Livin in MD now.

Antisoul

QT made it clear to me that he prefers that character submissions are made on this thread Flights, thank you though for keeping an eye on that.

Antisoul

I'll be taking over the role of Logan Eldsen for QT unless/untill I hear back from another player that may take the role. Also I'll post a link for the IC n Character thread soon.

fireflights

Anti, I heard from Norwegian today and he has agreed to take Logan up, so you don't have to and can just play willow

Name: Ylena Batishchev

Sex: female

Looks: Ylena has short brown hair and startling blue eyes. She has a thin, athletic frame as if she worked out, yet she hadn't in her life yet had to. She has a good muscle tone though.

Personality: Ylena is strong willed, yet kind and sweet. She has a love for animals and small children. She also has a mean streak however when someone pisses her off and she likes to make people laugh.

Bio: Ylena was born in Russia but only recently came to the U.S.A. Though this move was not something she thought of as good, infact, she despised her parents for bringing her here. As the daughter of the current Russian embassador, it was never going to be her choice considering she was still a minor. So she got back at her father the only way she knew how. She ran away, little did she know though, someone was willing to take her in and show the young woman a world she hadn't known existed. She met with one of Logan's recruiter who told her about a way to escape the pain and frustration of her world. It had all seemed so great to her and so she had agreed to go with him.

Livin in MD now.

Carlissa

Weight gain is off limits, huh... Does that mwan pregnancy is not allowed either?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Antisoul

I'll have to let our lead character weigh in on that one when he gets online, I imagine that pregnancy would fall under the purview of whether Logan enforces contraceptives, or abortions or the like.

Short answer, maybe.

Norwegian One

Hey everyone! Norwegian One here, and I will be taking on the role of Logan Eldsen  ;D I'm really excited to do this. It's my first group roleplay, so please bear with me in the beginning. Hopefully, I will have my post up both in the character thread and the IC thread (both helpfully provided by Anti; thank you) later today.

Also, pregnancy is definitely a possibility in this roleplay ;)
Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

Not a Devil

Hi! I had manifested my interest via PMs before, but as it seems things have changed I'll post my character here for approval.  :-)

Name: Gareth Grove

Sex: Male

Standing around 1,70m, Gareth is a pretty average guy with light white skin, slim build and closed body language. Self-cut dark blonde hair, now a bit below neck length since he recently lost the knife he used. His bright, green eyes lay upon a well defined face, thin nose and broad, square jaw. He's generally sporting a straight, headstrong look, almost a frown. To see him smile isn't impossible, but still needs some work to obtain.

As for his history, Gareth's childhood wasn't out of the ordinary. His family was never the perfect kind, and despite frequent fighting between his parents catching Gareth in the crossfire you couldn't exactly consider it a broken home. At his age of 12 his little sister was born, although it was a short lived happiness. The extra job his father took to feed the new mouth left an abandoned family, and created an ideal opportunity for his mother to start sleeping around. 3 years later, she eventually took her daughter and left both of them for a new boyfriend. From there it was a quick step to a drunken father beating his school-dropout son, who soon learned to push back. Gareth couldn't take it anymore. During one fight he got too physical, and ended up knocking out the old man. Seeing that as a sign to leave and start anew, Gareth moved on to the streets. With no job, no money and no future, he's been living a solitary life of petty crimes for a year now. That is, until one day he met one of Logan's recruiters...

He's not very bright, and is quite gullible. Even though he has a tendency to be easily angered he can also be friendly, just some breaking in is required. All in all, deep down he's a kind hearted kid, just looking for a place to finally rest.

Norwegian One

Hey, Not a Devil! :D As a general rule I don't do male-on-male, but rules are there to be broken, right? ;) If you just go and post your character in this thread, it's all good. I prefer having all the characters in one place :)
Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

Not a Devil

Well, when I made the character I thought male was ok since it said so on the original post, but if you want me to adapt it to female I can do it easily, no problems at all!

Antisoul

For clarification, while Norwegian One is taking the lead role in this game and I've given him the say so on whom to accept into the game, I am in fact the GM for this group. That said you can consider my posts to supersede Norwegian's.

So let me be quite clear, Norwegian is to an extent doing the recruiting, as GM however I would like to make it known that whether a character is accepted or not will in no way be determined by the gender of the character.

@Norwegian: Not being big on male-male pairings is absolutely acceptable, however do keep in mind that being a group game.. your character need not be the only one that is paired with another. So, in short, male characters can have a part in the game that doesn't require M/M content on your part. Be creative, think of some things you could put them up to, maybe Logan occasionally hosts 'special' parties with 'special' entertainment? Maybe he likes to watch a couple, or you could use the male characters to enforce your rules. From what I've read so far you seem like a really creative gent, so I just ask that you keep an open mind and try to imagine ways in which you could bring characters in that Logan may not spend much time interacting with.

I hope that this post was clear and straight forward without being insulting or offensive. Additionally, being GM, feel free to PM me if any of you have concerns or specific questions, for general questions please PM my assistant FireFlights. If she can't answer them she'll pass them on to me.

Thank you for your time.

Norwegian One

Perfectly clear, Anti :) and as I said, I don't have any problems with doing the occasional M/M.

Carlissa

Sorry this is so late. I've been feeling under the weather lately and I've just started to recover... I hope this will suffice.

Name: Sage McGregor
Age: 16-17. Sage doesn't know exactly when she was born, but knows that she is around her late teens.

Description: Height: Standing at 5'3 and weighing at 121 pounds, Sage is a decent sized Japanese/European mix. She has long dark brown hair that goes half way down her back. Her hair is rather thick and a little messy, and it curtains over the right side of her face, hiding it from view completely. Her eyebrows are a bit on the thick side and are the same color as her hair. Below her eyebrows are her big, amber colored eyes, which are usually shielded with bottom rim glasses. She has a round face with light, smooth skin and a handful of freckles scattered across her cheekbones. Overall, Sage's appearance takes on both a cute and shy look.

Sage has lived in orphanages all of her life. She never knew her parents and was told that her mother disowned her when she was still a baby. She has been in the care of an orphanage ever since, and has never known a life outside of one. And being one of the "unlucky" children, Sage was never adopted. As she grew older, her chances of being adopted grew smaller as couples wanting to adopt children favored young infants over older children.

After a while Sage got tired of dreaming of being adopted and accepted that she never would find a family she could call her own. She started taking care of the younger children in the orphanage, helping them cope with their new life in the orphanage and even helping them appeal to couples seeking to adopt a child. In a way, she became a mother to the orphaned children.

As she slowly approached the age of 18, Sage feared what would become of her when she became too old to be taken care of the orphanage. It was then that she met one of Logan’s “recruiters”, who promised her a place to stay and a chance to get help for her future. So Sage ran away from the orphanage and followed the recruiter to Logan’s mansion, unaware of the fate that awaited her there…

Sage is diffident in nature. While not exactly the stereotypical shy girl, Sage still has trouble in social situations and feels uncomfortable talking to unfamiliar people. She is a kind and motherly person at heart though, and once she gets to know somebody she becomes much more open about her feelings. And even though she has trouble in social situations, she loves being part of group activities and talking one on one with people. She also enjoys young children very much, and feels most comfortable around them since she has been around them all her life.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Norwegian One

Hey Carlissa, and welcome to the roleplay :) Your character looks great, so just go and post it up in our character thread and then you can join :)

Antisoul

First off, welcome, glad to see the cast filling out :).

That said, now a message from your friendly neighborhood GM.

QT should be joining us soon as well, however I feel it will be best to hold off on brining Clarissa and QT to the Home at least until the IC date works its way over. The idea being to not stretch the suspension of disbelief too far, Logan only has so many recruiters and its not a 24/7 job. Beyond that I just can't see five girls showing up all in the same morning.

That however doesn't mean that our new faces can't catch up on whats been going on and discuss ideas and such or simply socialize here on the OOC thread.

For the foreseeable future I will not be able to get online as much as I'd like. Though should have enough time to keep up and keep things moving.

Thank you.

Carlissa

Ok. So when are you planning on moving onto the next day?

I've decided to edit my character a little bit. I've already uploaded an image that kinda contradicts what I described her to be, so I may change some other things about her. I hope this is not an inconvenience...