4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chi

~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

tyr4n02r

Here's squirrel fur, though!
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Chi

Phantomhive

Miss living outdoors PERIOD.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Chi

Phantomhive

There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Chi

Phantomhive

tyr4n02r

Only on security guards
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Phantomhive

Chi

Phantomhive

You said I was...

I'm sure you did.

Chi

don't swing that way ;P

off to bed honey

Phantomhive

sighs ok goodnight friend.

tyr4n02r

Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Lady Sakura

Dirty secrets for protection?

Phantomhive

I got your back.

Sexy back it is.

Styx26

Somebody call the Warden!
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Phantomhive

What did I do?

Guess what snarks get?

(Snarks being slang for someone who dobs)

Styx26

Better snark than narc!
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

tyr4n02r

I muled for NOTHING?!?
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

CruelIntent

Phantomhive