News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Dragon RP [EX]

Started by thebobmaster, April 22, 2014, 10:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebobmaster

The land is called Peransa. In this realm, home to many climates, there are two dragon clans that are in conflict. The idea for my RP would be one of our dragons capturing the other after a battle, then having some fun with the captive. Dragons, as a rule, have powerful healing abilities, enabling them to take more damage. In addition, some dragons are talented healers, able to best death itself, assuming they can get to the body fast enough.

I'm willing to play either the captive or the captor. I don't have a strong preference either way. I prefer partners with few limits, considering the darkness of the plot, and if my partner is the captive, I don't really want a straight submissive. I like my captives with a fair bit of fight to them.

Finally, what kind of dragons do I use? Well, the dragons are mostly based off of the western interpretation of dragons. However, the males and females have humanoid genitalia, including breasts on the later. In addition, the talons and tails are prehensile, able to be used with full independence. Finally, some dragons have the ability to shapeshift into humanoid form, although that form will still be scaled.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

thebobmaster

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!