I am looking for a Batman Theme RP

Started by RunnerBeast, March 06, 2010, 10:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RunnerBeast

I am looking to roleplay as Harvey "Two-Face" Dent. My rp partner can be anybody from the Batman series.
For Example
Harvey/Two-Face x Poison Ivy
Harvey/Two-Face x Batman
Harvey/Two-Face x Catwomen
etc

Here is a hint of my starter.

The night was cold and damp as rain drops tapped on the window of a semi-lit office. A young male sat in the chair besides an ivory coated, wooden desk while his head rested on a stack of papers. The stack was all the cases that the man had to file and present to the court which he was working for only five minutes ago. The male had been very busy even before his suprior asked to have the papers done quickly. The man was Harvey Dent, the new District Attorney of Gotham City. Harvey vowed to lock up all the criminals that roam the streets like coachroachs scampering an old, abandoned apartment. His first main case was against the self-titled "Clown Prince of Crime", The Joker.
Runnerbeast has requested an indefinite account restriction as of September 2010.

darkangelx5

Hello I would like to do this one :)

Two face/ Catwoman

This is my very first post so bear with me please, im going to send something on here or do we rp somewhere else?

It was raining again. Cats hated the rain, which made it no difference for the catwomen. She looks around the city wondering what to do to stay dry for the night. She sees Harvey's law firm building and looks up. One of the offices seems to be a little lit up. She smiles and hopes up to the window after making several leaps from window to window. She looks in the window and sees him with his head down on the desk and laughs a little. "Attorneys are suppose to be so smart but he left his window unlocked while he sleeps." She says to herself as she opens the window slightly. And climbs in before he wakes. She sits over in a dark part of the room watching him.

Cecilia

Sorry Darkangelx5, but you can't play or post in these threads as an unapproved member.  Start over by reading the Rules and the Guidelines, then pick up the Questionnaire and start an introduction thread.  If you make it through the approval process you can come back and get involved in Roleplay.

darkangelx5