Previous topic - Next topic

Inspiration!

Foyer
White Halls
Gray Cells
Black Cells
Characters
OOC

Throughout history, dozens of cultures have recognized a third gender. Though rare, this third gender was thought to represent trans or intersexed individuals. While they made up most of the third gender’s numbers, the true origin of the third gender, known as futanari, were far more rare. The unique physiology of the futanari made them highly sought after as lovers and slaves. Fenrella Ardatis, a futanari herself, recognized this, and founded a brothel, named The Pit, in the heart of old London.

The Pit is a den of sin and indulgence unmatched anywhere in the world. While the average person may never meet a futanari, and certainly wouldn’t know it if they did, Fenrella has collected dozens in the dank cells of her establishment. The Pit has no rules for the treatment of its offerings beyond paying your tab before you leave. Every imaginable act has a price, and if a client happens to invent a new one, Fenrella will charge them accordingly.

B1: The Foyer
The Pit’s first impression upon a visitor is that of opulence and comfort. As befits its Mother’s style, the Foyer gives no indication of the hedonistic horrors that lurk below. It is here that Patrons both current and hopeful pay homage to Fenrella Ardatis, socialize with each other, and conduct business. As befitting the honor of being accepted as a Patron, the Foyer offers many amenities, from cuisine and galas to a sauna and recreation room. It is both the entryway to the Pit and a refuge from the world. Opulent suites rim the Foyer where Patrons can retire in outrageous comfort.

B2: Gray Cells
By Patron request, the Cells were long ago separated into two floors. On Gray level, a Patron can satisfy most of their pleasures. Most Servants kept here are well-treated and well-behaved, and the cells have basic necessities.

B3: Black Cells
Here we find dangerous and disobedient Servants as well as those that the Patrons prefer to abuse. Black level exists for the more extreme pleasures, those that Gray level Patrons would find distasteful. Each Black Cell is completely separated from the others, and the hallways are designed such that the once inside a cell, all one can hear from the others are screams.

Character sheet format:
[float=left][img height=200][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b] (other than futanari obviously)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]

Posting header format:
[float=left][img height=200][/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Tagging:[/b]
[b]Content warning:[/b]

Name: Fenrella Ardatis
Role: Mother of the Pit
Orientation: Pansexual
Personality: Coy and playful, Fenrella enjoys toying with Patrons and Servants alike. However, it is said her temper is fatal. Apart from a very select few individuals, Fenrella must be addressed as “Mother” or else!
Background: Fenrella has been Mother for as long as the Pit has existed, to anyone’s knowledge. She is rarely seen outside of the Pit, leading to many rumors about whom and what she is. Visitors to the Pit first meet with her in the foyer and discuss what they intend to do and how they intend to pay for their pleasure. Fenrella has complete discretion over who is allowed to enter the Pit, as well as being in charge of the health of the Servants.
Notes: As a “standard” futanari, she has hairless penis and testicles.

The rules for this game are few; the only major rule to be enforced is abiding by the O/Os of other players. Given the nature of this game, there won’t be a significant amount of GMing going on unless the players desire plot, which I’ll be happy to discuss in that event. I’m looking for, to start, at least four Patrons and four Servants. More are of course welcome. As you might imagine, Patrons will be the “johns” and Servants the “prostitutes.” Servants are all futanari, but the configuration is up to you. Characters are human, but beyond that there are no limitations. You may apply with both a Servant and a Patron if you like, but as you apply, please try to keep the number of each roughly even. Both Patrons and Servants can have scenes with each other as long as it makes sense to do so. Check with me if you’re not sure.

Patrons: You are wealthy and powerful, and you have made the right connections to be allowed entrance to the Pit. You are here because there is some desire you have been unable to fulfill in the outside world.

• Thomas Creedy (BlueEyedBard)
  • Serafina Dewitt (Kokaine)
  • Mora Crause (Mora)
  • Jay Cross (King Serperior)
  • Choko Hideki (Angiejuusan)
  • Andrea Demille (TheMorningstarOption)
  • Caroline Mathers (bokotousamurai)
  • Scarlett Victoria (la dame en noir)

Servants: It is unlikely you are here by choice (though you might be!). You are the property of Fenrella Ardatis. While the Pit’s employees do not abuse you, Patrons are given free reign with what they do to you.

• Pircilla Wildingham (Sain)
  • Alicia "White Lily" Smith (Jezabelle)
  • Sandra Barton (yugishogun)
  • Akali-Rose (Kokaine)
  • Serah Hale (Lynette)
  • Sasha Cinna (Mora)

Administration of The Pit

• Fenrella Ardatis (Karma)
  • Sydney Winter (Drake Valentine)
  • Inés de Oliveira (Dhi)
  • Adria Scarlar (Lynette)

Other types of roles may open up if the game is successful.

Posting requirements: One paragraph minimum. No god-moding. Respect each other. That's all! Easy, right? :)

Game content level: This is an Extreme game. That doesn't mean your character will automatically be subjected to mutilation or anything; each scene is up to the discretion of the players in it and what they agree upon. Do not exceed the comfort level of your partner. In-universe, Patrons can do anything they want to Servants up to and including mutilation and murder, but players may only pursue what all participants agree to. Please use content tags in your posts for anything beyond bondage.

Jezabelle

Shows his miserable face.

Very excited for this!  Will follow the thread closely.  Hoping this takes off well
unlike what I did with Razing of Eden
!

Sain

Maybe I could play patron futa seeking for attention of her kin who ends up making a bad deal with mother  ::)
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Heh... it's a big risk for a free futanari to walk into that place, that's for sure.

Blythe

Very tempted by this. Not sure if I want to play a Patron or a Servant. >_>

scribus1000

I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Blythe

Leaning to playing a female Domme Patron of some sort. *ponders*

Vaguely leaning to this as a possible character image.

Angie

Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Blythe

I have strong weaknesses for anything Harley-esque in appearance.  ;D

Rough draft of a small character sheet--can add more on here if needed. I wouldn't mind her having a previous 'preferred' futa at the Pit that she likes to go see, for example:

Name: Mara Jace
Role: Patron
Orientation: Pansexual Domme
Personality: Mara is a "no bullshit" sort of woman. As a result, she's controlling, demanding, and hard to satisfy...but that doesn't stop her from wanting the very best. She's arguably quite selfish, but she's honest and always keeps her word.
Background: She has connections in various black markets and criminal underworlds. She typically has work as a smuggler or enforcer. The Pit is her preferred place to spend her hard-earned money and her free time. Why is that? Because its damn hard to find a good futa in the outside world. Mara would know. She's tried. Mara has a lot of responsibilities that keep her away from her favorite pastimes, but right now, she's in favor with the Black Diamond gang, and that tends to translate into more money. Which means more Pit. Mara is a bit of rarity in that she's a woman who frequents brothels rather...often. She could be said to have insatiable appetites, but the truth is that she's difficult to please, and so far, only the Pit is good enough for her.
Notes: Most likely prefers the Gray Cells. Black Cell interactions would need to be by request to me only; I tend to be a bit more cautious with my [EX] content when playing a female character.

Sain

Name: Pircilla Wildingham
Role: Patron*
Orientation: Pansexual
Personality: Distant and disappointed. Believes herself to be above nearly everyone by both virtue of birth and her intelligence. She proceeds with a confidence and determination well beyond her years. People are so easy to silence with just a bit of rationale if you give it to them blunt. Pircilla is not used to dealing with back talk, protest or really ever being challenged and such.
Background: Second child to the Wildingham line. She received a typical snobbish education until the age of 18, when she got got legal ownership of her trust fund and bid good bye to her overbearing family where she was always second to her brother. Through clever and risky investments Pircilla has magnified her fortune to several times its original sum. However, a haughty attitude, tendency to reject both male and woman courtship as well as seemingly getting lucky has gathered her some number of enemies within the high society who would rather she not return there. Pircilla's last error was to slight her brother for performing worse than her despite his inherent advantage as the first heir and it led to him letting out the family secret - Pircilla's gender. It was to a certain wealthy parton of the Pit, and he had the grandest idea of how to rid the world of this smug little girl once and for all. He gave Pircilla Mother's calling card and gave the futa an invitation to a place where she could finally let loose and explore her desires without the fear of being caught and shamed for what she is...   little does she know her visit was paid to Mother in advance.
Notes: Idea is that Pircilla comes to Pit. Pays and has herself some fun with a servant, but when she tries to leave things go sour :-) Also gonna need to consider black cell content case by case (pain and torture is alright, but permanent mutilation and marking outside of piercings preferably discussed before hand).

Love it. That'll put some great drama right at the start of the game.

Sain

If anyone ends up making another British aristrocratish rich person they can feel free to be the individual who arranged Pircilla's set-up.

Jezabelle

Name:
Alicia "White Lily" Smith
Role:
Servant
Orientation:
Bisexual
Personality:
Alicia is a shy girl who is playful with people she feels comfortable with; while she was used to some of the customers getting rough with her as a prostitute, this did not prepare her for the deep perversions of the Patrons at the Pit.  She tends to be cautious and distrustful with new Patrons.
Background:
Alicia never understood what was so special about her cock, but it didn't take her long to figure out why she was abandoned as a child--she was different.  After having fun with the other girls word started to get around and it wasn't long at all before she was brought on at a local brothel.  She had everything she could ever want or need, and her life was a far cry from what she'd been raised to expect at the poor house--but it wasn't too last.  It occurred to her too late that she had no control over her own affairs, lived in a space owned by another, and had nothing in her name.  After all, it's how her life had already been.  By the time she was sold to the Pit, it was too late to prostate or run.  She was owned, as in truth she always de facto been.
Notes:
+Most of her early experience was as an inserting partner with females but this reversed when she became a prostitute.

Yukina

Yukina

http://img.rule34.xxx//images/1427/4c8019af4018ab2d0c56312056605ded3d3db589.jpeg?1504054
Name: Sandra Barton
Role: Servant
Orientation: Lesbian
Personality: Sandra is quite the meek wallflower. Besides being a lover of books, her most notable trait is the cute stammer she bares from her low self-esteem.
Background: Sandra was commonly bullied throughout her childhood for her shy nature, though she somehow managed to hide the nature that was her third gender. Things were seeming to go well for her in her adult profession as librarian until that one day she had a very opportune erection that she certain she hasn't prepared at dealing with. After going to bed that night, she woke up to find herself naked in chains and in a clammy cell..
Notes: It will be her first day at the game's start

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Blythe

ooh folks, remember to please link rather than embed images if they show genitals, though, since this part of the site is view-able publicly~

bokotousamurai

My interest is not the only thing rising...I'll be a patron for sure.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Yukina

Quote from: Blythe on March 27, 2016, 07:03:57 PM
ooh folks, remember to please link rather than embed images if they show genitals, though, since this part of the site is view-able publicly~

Would some spoiler code work? Either way, I'll change it to a link for now.