D&D Pathfinder (In original setting) [interest check]

Started by dready, March 28, 2010, 01:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dready

Quote from: IAimToMisbehave on June 10, 2010, 01:43:06 PM
That's fine, I don't have that one anyway. I was just asking as you said that warforged were useable but I couldn't see them in the races section on that site. If they don't appear on that site, do I use the racial stats from the Eberron source-books instead?
No. Here's the statistics for a warforged:
Con+2
Wis-2
Race: Living Construct
Base Land speed: 30'
Height: Min= humans, Max= half-orc's
Weight: Min= humans, Max= half-orc's
Special qualities: (Pick one of the following: Leatherbound, Chainlinked, Half-plated, Full-plated [Leather, chainshirt, half-plate, full-plate armor, respectively. There is no dex restriction though armor penalties still apply, as well as reduced land speed, can be magically enhanced as it counts as masterwork armor right away]) Living Construct Traits (does not need to eat, drink, or breath. has to go inert [same property as an elves trance-like state] for 6 hours every day. Is not immune to critical hits or sneak attack. Heal spells and Repair spells both restore HP at equal amounts, but regains half as much HP per full night's worth of rest (which will be Lv. + Con Mod) Also has a slam attack that deals 1d4 Bludgeoning + Str, which counts as being masterwork) Adaptable (Extra feat at first level)
Feat Opportunities: Crystaline body (Arcane and Divine spells use Int as base statistic for spells, damage, etc. Prerequisites: Soul-born or one of the following racial qualities; Leatherbound, Chainlinked) Silver Veins (All melee attacks and grapples bypass a creature's damage reduction if they are susceptible to Silver. Prerequisites: Warforged race) Bladed Body (All melee attacks and grapples deal 1d6 + Str points of slashing damage. Blades are not retractable. Prerequisites: Warforged race) Spiked Form (All melee attacks and grapples deal 1d4 + Str points of piercing damage. Spikes are retractable. Prerequisites: Warforged race) Compartments (A warforged with this feat adds a +2 to Sleight of Hand checks made with one One Hand or Light weapon, or two One Hand or Light weapons that are Easily Concealable, or 10 rounds of ammunition, which can be drawn as a move action [free action with the Quick Draw feat] Prerequisites: Warforged race)
Languages: Land-born (common) Bonus languages: All.

dready

dready

Oh! Starting gold is as follows:

Barbarian    140 gp
Bard        140 gp
Cleric        175 gp
Druid        105 gp
Fighter        210 gp
Monk        70 gp
Paladin        210 gp
Ranger        210 gp
Rogue        175 gp
Sorcerer        105 gp
Wizard        105 gp

If you notice, this is 1d6 higher on the roll for the average numbers, being that this universe is a little more profitable than the standard DnD universe. Now, for starting gear, you have to purchase everything except for any +1 magic item of your choice, though it must be approved with myself. Now, you can instead trade in this +1 magic item slot for something equal to or less than a +1 Longsword in gold (2.3k) such as a small house, a medium sized boat, ring of sustenence, sending cone, etc etc.

Any questions, run it by me.

Information as to trading goods and materials, as well as other information could be found here. (including how much 50 pieces of currency weighs)

dready

updated the character sheet with element domains.

Xadrixna

Well...this is a bit older of a thread and it's probably way too late for me to be involved, but I love Pathfinder.  I have the core rules book, not much else, but I've played several games in it.  If you wouldn't mind someone new butting their way in, I would love to be a part of it.  If it's too late, I completely understand.  I will just have to keep my eyes open for something in the future.  Thank you so much.
Curiosity Killed the Cat, Satisfaction Brought it Back...

dready

no prob, but this rp hasn't actually started yet. it's just old because i want to get some information out of the way before actually starting the rp.

Xadrixna

All right, well, if there's an opening, just let me know what I need to do to be involved. :)

dready

there's still an opening. i don't know what everyone has planned to play,  but i wouldn't mind walking you through what you'd want to play. :3

also: congrats on acceptance. ^-^

Xadrixna

Ok, that works for me.  I don't mind playing a fill in character.  I just would like to be involved, as I usually love games like this.  And thank you for the congrats!  ;D  I am pretty excited even though it's been slow in my endeavors of finding some trouble to get into, lol.

dready

it always starts off slow, but it'll pick up when yah least expect it.

Kineas

Heya, and congrats on getting into Elliquiy proper. :3

You'll find (unfortunately) that the non-adult games requests threads are the least active, least checked threads on this site. I don't know when this game will ever take off, if it ever takes off, so you'll probably want to poke around a bit and see what else you can find.

Right now i'm having a blast in a persona themed RP <3

It's always hard getting a systems game going on a forum IMO. lots of number finangling, especially for people who aren't familiar with the rules. =o

dready

Kineas

It's an original story in the setting of persona 3, so around gekko high ~  I Pm'd ya with links. :3

Xadrixna

Sounds like fun.  And I'm patient, just PM me with what info you want, what format you want and all of that. 

And I am looking for stuff on other threads...trust me, I'm more than in the mood for adult RP.  It's the reason I wanted to join the site.  It's just a matter of coming up with an arousing thing to suck people into an RP with me, since I don't know anyone. :/

dready

Quote from: Xadrixna on July 13, 2010, 05:34:11 PMIt's just a matter of coming up with an arousing thing to suck people into an RP with me, since I don't know anyone. :/
drop by the irc and make yourself known, you'll find some interesting stuff there. ^-^

Skystomp

Oooo Pathfinder/Eberron mix, two of my favorite worlds. Got room for one more? I'm kinda looking to play a Warforged Artificer....
The only way you fail, is by not trying.
Linkara "I read it and I wish I hadn't!"

dready

Skystomp

The Eberron version of the Artificer, one of the core classes, out of the Eberron main book, page 29.

dready

Quote from: Skystomp on July 15, 2010, 07:03:31 PM
The Eberron version of the Artificer, one of the core classes, out of the Eberron main book, page 29.
Don't have it IRL, would require source linkage.

Skystomp

Ah, never mind then, the artificer class has it's own spell list and I'd have to send you a huge file just for the infusion spell list.

RubySlippers

Username: Rubyslippers
Character Name:
Description: Looks like Clea Duvall with Elven Features
http://www.rumela.com/gallery/clea_duvall/clea_duvall10
Characters Current/Previous Occupation: Apprentice Weaponsmith
Class: Fighter 1
Race: Elf
Element Domains: Air, Earth, Water

Statistics:
Str: 13 [+1]
Dex: 16 [+3]
Con: 10 [+0]
Int: 10 [+0]
Wis: 10 [+0]
Cha: 11 [+0]

Special Qualities: RACE as Elf. CLASS Bonus Feat 1st Level
Feats: Improved Initiative, Weapon Finesse (elven curved sword)
Languages: Land-Born

Skills: Craft (weaponsmith) 1 Rank [+4], Swim 1 Rank [+5].

Hit Points [10]

Base Attack Bonus [+1]
Melee BAB [+2]
Ranged BAB [+4]

Studded Leather Armor [AC 16, Max. Dex +5, ACP -1, 20 lbs.] 25gp

Elven Curved Sword [AB+4, Damage 1d10+1, Critical 18-20/x2, Range 0, Type Slashing, 7lbs.] 80gp

Skystomp

Think I'll give this a try instead. http://www.d20pfsrd.com/extras/advanced-player-s-guide-playtest/summoner-final-playtest-version
Let me know what you think.

Name: Edward Celbootic
Decription: Forthcoming
Current Occupation: Traveling Mage, just out of apprentice training
Class: Summoner 1
Race: Human
Element: Air, Water

Statistics: 
Str: 8
Dex: 10
Con: 11
Int: 13
Wis: 12
Chr: 16

HP: 8
AC: 10

Feats: Spell Focus: Conjuration, Augment Summoning
Languages: Land Born

Skills:  Linguistics +5, Knowledge: Arcana +5, Spellcraft +5, Use Magic Device +7
Languages: Mythic, Land Born, Avians, Scaled, Aquatic, Insectoid, Arachnid

I'm thinking he's kind of a smooth talker, summons up things, but that's really about the only trick he knows right now. Once I get another lvl I'm picking up Diplomacy, even untrained, better then nothing.

Eidolon
Name: Dream
Description: Dream looks like an unfinished humanoid with arms that fold like a praying mantis and strike with sudden speed.
Class: Summoned Entity
Race: Summoned Entity
Element: ?

Statistics:
Str: 16
Dex: 12
Con: 15
Int: 7
Wis: 10
Chr: 11

HP: 11
AC: 13

Special Abilites: Darkvision, Link, Share spells

Evolutions: Biped
Limbs (arms, free), Limbs (legs, free), Claws (free) Improved Attribute (Con) 2 points, Increased Damage (1d6) 1 point
BaB: +1 (+5) (+3 str, +1 feat)
Damage: 1d6+3/1d6+3
Skills: Perception: +4
Feat: Weapon Focus: Natural Weapons
Fort: +4
Ref: 0
Will: +2

dready

skystomp: you've got two more languages that you can learn due to your intelligence modifier. (+1)

rubyslippers: character sheet looks good, and thanks for putting up the modifiers. ^-^

RubySlippers

Well elves do make nice fighters if using the right tactics, and the class is a scary one in Pathfinder the Feat Monster of the game. grrrrrr ....

Adding in class special abilities its even more evil.  ;D So I'll get to wwork on equipment her sword she would have made herself.

dready

Kay, though i'll need a backstory from yah for your single magic item. Keep that in mind.