Crystal Gems Recruiting

Started by KnightNelson20, March 31, 2014, 07:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnightNelson20

http://youtu.be/PfKUdmTq2MI

Basically this is a free form rp based around the fun and antics of another group of crystal gems. Im looking for 3 other fun lovers but i am welcome to having more gems joining. Fun includes battles, searching for scattered gems, random naughty times, musical times, and much much more. :) Lets have fun!

Your Leader :)
Name: Sapphire
Gem Weapon: Crystal Bow
Gem Location: Two on her back shoulder blades. Wings form from them allowing her to fly.
Personality: Fun loving and normally happy. Optimistic and caring. Frisky and loves to cuddle.
Fears/Weakness': Spiders are her biggest fear. Touching her nipples makes her melt.

On that note 1 I love the theme song for some reason and 2 sorry about the huge size of picture ive been trying to shrink it. :p

Character Sheet
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gem Weapon:[/b]
[b]Gem Location:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Fears/Weakness':[/b]

KnightNelson20

Yukina

I'll be posting a character in a bit. I don't watch the show much, though a separate Crystal Gems idea is interesting.

Edit:

Character Sheet
Name: Hematite
Gem Weapon: Crystal magic staff
Gem Location: The backs of her hands
Personality: Meek and shy, somewhat of a bookworm, kind and usually the receiver of Sapphire's cuddling
Fears/Weakness': Being alone/Near useless without her staff
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

KnightNelson20

:) :) :) Welcome! And you dont need to know the show much to have fun with it.

Yukina

catherinehellfire

Hmm... I've seen a bit of it and I'd like to join, just give me a bit to make my CS
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Yukina

zetzal

This soundslike a fun idea. And for the record, I don't know why I love the theme song either. :P

Ill make a CS if this takes off.

Savant of the Wastes

And now the song is stuck in my head...

I'll try and whip up a character later today too, if you still need people.

KnightNelson20

Awesome i cant wait to see them all. But i will be posting a little slow these next few weeks due to some Rl issues. But im always watching!

Juggtacular

Can there be a male Gem? Like Steven? But not like Steven.

KnightNelson20

Yea sure I dont mind male or female.

Juggtacular

Cool. I'll have one up later today.

Juggtacular

Name: Diamond
Gem Weapon: Twin Swords
Gem Location: Palms
Personality: Mysterious, Honorable, Mischievous, Aloof, Dedicated
Fears/Weakness': Letting down his fellow Gems, Confidence to the point of Arrogance

catherinehellfire

Name: Emerald
Gem Weapon: Crystal claws
Gem Location: Forearms
Personality: Kind, Loyal, trusting, serious in battle, flirtatious
Fears/Weakness': Complete darkness, very small places, She is much to trusting
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

KnightNelson20

Awesome! That makes 4. Im still open to more joining but I am also ready to get this started. My internet has been off at home for whatever reason so sadly im away much more than i wish to be as of late. I will be creating a game thread on tuesday for sure. Till then my fellow Gems :)

Yukina

KnightNelson20

Sorry guys net has been out at my house so having time to be on and get things set has been hard. :(

Yukina

KnightNelson20

Guys I must say that the reason this rp is going so slow is completely my fault. Sadly I just don't have the time to GM this. But I dont want it to die. So currently I'm going to search for someone who would like to take over as GM for me. Thoughts, ideas, or concerns? Please dm me if you have any. Im sorry once again because i really do enjoy this rp and the idea. Im just inadequate. Im sorry once again guys and ill let you know as soon as something gets worked out. Whether my time clears some or i find a gm.

Zeth

Is 'Smells like cheese' a valid weakness?

KnightNelson20

Zeth

Did this ever get off the ground?