Started by ruaprnstr, September 18, 2009, 05:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ruaprnstr

Is there a way to have an avatar before approval is granted?
"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

Oniya

No, avatars are set up through your profile, which is one of the things you gain access to only upon approval..  If it's any consolation, everyone else had to wait to get their avvies too.   ::)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

ruaprnstr

Ok Now I am a NING and so I can supposedly add an Avatar from what I can see but everytime I try it says the pic is too large or not an Avatar.... I have it down to 27 kb in size!!!! Help! :)
"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

Oniya

What format do you have it saved in?  I'm pretty sure 27kb is plenty small as far as file-size goes.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Mithlomwen

Not sure if this will help at all but I know the dimensions can only be max of 150 wide by 200 tall. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

ruaprnstr

Got it Ladys! Thank you!

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...