*~A Twist In Time~* Recruiting Has Opened Once More! Potterverse fans needed!

Started by Viper, April 29, 2014, 08:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharon

I had a good Christmas which had made me happy to know that I am in about a size 20 now so yay my dieting is working.
The only thing that I would change is my mother and her girlfriend got drunk before coming home but over all a very good day for me.

Viper

*~A TWIST IN TIME~* GAME THREAD HAS BEGUN! ONLY THE GM'S ARE ALLOWED TO CURRENTLY POST AS IT IS THE PREVIEW TO THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY!!! STAY TUNED TO THE WILD SHENNAIGANS AND TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

((Click *~A twist in time~* link to see the thread.))

Viper

we are still needing three ladies/leiges, and one lord/leige. The character game play has also just started as of yesterday, but we are still accepting applicants!!!!

Josietta

I'm interested! I just need to get my Muse in gear and such. I know I spoke at great length with you about a character concept but I wanted to check in and let you know I am still interested and will work on a character as soon as I can get my stuff together. >.<

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

TheHangedOne

*Offers Josi a wide range of huggles, snuggles, and Faerie dust to help stimulate her Muse.*  ;)
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Lady Lunarius

hoping to have a computer in the next week so will get you my lady soon!!!
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Viper

Josietta ad Luna, thank you for the update it has been duly noted and we will happily await your arrival! Also the positions for Lords are now closed and we still need females! Feel free to PM me for any details I will be online all day! XD

-Viper

P.S. Though game play has started we will be restricted to platform 9 3/4 until we have the minimum amount of players we require to move on, other added in players may pop in as the scene allows!

Viper

Okay!!! So we are still in dire need for ladies, the lords are still closed until we decide to expand our game. But the game will currently be stuck at kings cross until we get at least one more female in!!

JackWhite

Following it with interest, do want to state that I don't have time to make a decision up to Thursday though.

Viper

Hey jack! I am excited to see your interest but unfofortunatly we have currently closee the male side. But if a spot opens up you'll be first in line!

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Viper on January 13, 2015, 06:01:51 AM
Hey jack! I am excited to see your interest but unfofortunatly we have currently closee the male side. But if a spot opens up you'll be first in line!

Viper!!! Is you on mumble?
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Viper

Josietta

Still interested. Just life.  See A.A thread for details. v.v

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Viper

Don't worry, we are holding a slot for you, you just rest and recover.

JackWhite

Quote from: Viper on January 13, 2015, 06:01:51 AM
That's okay. I'll be watching it.

Viper

Thanks for the interest Jack, and if something is to change you will be the first to know! XD Also we currently only have 1 completely free spot for a lady as there are current pending applications that are ahead. So if any interest does come up feel free to ping us!

Viper

Gryffindor and Ravenclaw houses are now CLOSED! But we still need two ladies!!!

Slytherin and Hufflepuff needs you! Here is a link to the approved and pending thread for your convinence so that you can see all the current characters playing in this story!

Viper

1 Spot for Lady or Liege! Either Slytherin or Hufflepuff!

Take it before its gone!

Lady Lunarius

Hoping to finish up my oddball slytherin tonight after work for you <3
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Lady Lunarius

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Sharon

Josietta

I'm working on my character today and tomorrow. I may look around mumble for help if I should need it. I think the sheet is pretty straight forward though, if i recall correctly. :)

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Viper

Hey josi! Cant wait to see it!!! I will be on mumble in about 30 min and will be back and forth because of kiddos. But i will be happy to help and i am glad you are feeling better! Feel free to pm me or ojima at anytime with any questions!!!

Josietta

I'm back and forth cooking dinner and cleaning up myself (well as much as Lunar will let me).

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Viper

I hear ya, I am so excited! We are still at kings cross so you wont have missed much and ill be on mumble most of the evening so when ever you get a chance, ping me here, pms or mumble.