Before We Part [The Last Semester] - Slice of Life HS Rp| LGBTQ+ Friendly

Started by Lady Sakura, September 21, 2017, 09:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

Yay! 

I will work on the parts I know but time wise the game is still early despite the number of posts.  We have some new characters too so good timing!

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Kaia

Karisma is looking for a love interest, and Avalon hasn't settled on anyone, if you're looking for connections.  I'm happy enough to connect <3

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Crash

This week on Before We Part…

A pep rally for the Lady Crows basketball team has been interrupted by a mysterious mascot running amuck.  Taking that distraction as an opportunity Emily has decided to approach her secret crush the star power forward and captain of the Basketball team Tasha Tate, what will she say?  Who is the man behind the mascot?  Will the ratio of annoyed un-spirited student body be overtaken by the few vocal fans of the Lady Crows?  (Certainly a great place for a new character to jump in and get involved)

Speaking of Emily.  Who is the person she is thinking about asking to the Winter Formal?  Tasha?  Avalon?  Someone else?

A group of students has gathered at the statepark to hang out and be with friends.  Domino has challenged Iggy to a rail grind.  Will he succeed, will his dog Lugnut steal the scene and will Amira get her money shot?  Will Nadia and Domino keep their secret or will they admit to the world how they feel? (Open scene I believe)

Speaking of Amira, she is getting an eye full of local semi-celebrity and surfer boy Max Ericsson in a photo shoot for the school newspaper.  How with the shy Amira handle the hunky surfer and will she ever get out of the shadow of her sister Kioko who certainly has her eyes on Eli.  Is Eli playing it cool or just being oblivious?

Hennie and Big Head (Miles) have been getting much closer, but is there trouble on the horizon?  A new guy or girl that might upset Highland High’s favorite couple?  (This is a plot Hyacinth and Kokaine are looking for someone to help out with) Maybe setting up the community work at the Animal Shelter with keep her occupied. (Open Scene)

Pamala has continued her torturous ways, tormenting fellow students and rival basketball players alike.  She seems awfully cozy with her fellow teammates though.  It is just sportsmanship or is there something more?  Is a busted date night with her teammate Simone going to soften her up or harden her even more?  What is so bad in Vitoria’s past that caused Simone’s dad to force her away from her friend?  Were they friends?  (RedPhoenix loves bullying characters with Pamela who is also very much in denial about being bi).

We have some returning faces to Highland High.  Mission Langley, wiccan, smoker and occasional nudist (Hey it is in her background as a shame) and Oliver Timmons, nerd, honors student and track dude are back. (Bibliophilia is back!)

All of this leading up to the Winter Formal and we still have no idea who is going with whom!  This and so much more on this weeks’ episode of Before We Part. (I don’t think anyone has paired up for the Formal but I am not 100% sure)

Sorry I know Maize and Avalon and Maize and Daniel, Tristan and Jessie all have stuff going on too, but I think most of that stuff was pretty closed.  They all look like awesome characters to tie into too though.

Disclaimer: Not any one story or plot is more important than others and I am sorry if I missed you in the synopsis.  I have not been able to keep up with everything, but I think this is a decent spread and meant to be fun.

As my characters go.  They are all free for connections of all types and none are currently dating anyone so lets plot!

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Heartsink

With 50 accepted characters, it can be kind of overwhelming for sure :P

I'm looking for possibly an ex for Zack, before he dated Kacie; a girl he used to bully/unpopular crush; and close male friends (likely on the football team).

I'm looking for at least one more former friend in the Middle School days for Feng; maybe a neighbor.

Adding to Crash's and Lady Sakura's posts, it can be also helpful to have a general idea of scenes currently being carried out in the plotting thread

Kaia

Quote from: Crash on November 05, 2017, 06:06:22 PM
This week on Before We Part…

A pep rally for the Lady Crows basketball team has been interrupted by a mysterious mascot running amuck.  Taking that distraction as an opportunity Emily has decided to approach her secret crush the star power forward and captain of the Basketball team Tasha Tate, what will she say?  Who is the man behind the mascot?  Will the ratio of annoyed un-spirited student body be overtaken by the few vocal fans of the Lady Crows?  (Certainly a great place for a new character to jump in and get involved)

Speaking of Emily.  Who is the person she is thinking about asking to the Winter Formal?  Tasha?  Avalon?  Someone else?

A group of students has gathered at the statepark to hang out and be with friends.  Domino has challenged Iggy to a rail grind.  Will he succeed, will his dog Lugnut steal the scene and will Amira get her money shot?  Will Nadia and Domino keep their secret or will they admit to the world how they feel? (Open scene I believe)

Speaking of Amira, she is getting an eye full of local semi-celebrity and surfer boy Max Ericsson in a photo shoot for the school newspaper.  How with the shy Amira handle the hunky surfer and will she ever get out of the shadow of her sister Kioko who certainly has her eyes on Eli.  Is Eli playing it cool or just being oblivious?

Hennie and Big Head (Miles) have been getting much closer, but is there trouble on the horizon?  A new guy or girl that might upset Highland High’s favorite couple?  (This is a plot Hyacinth and Kokaine are looking for someone to help out with) Maybe setting up the community work at the Animal Shelter with keep her occupied. (Open Scene)

Pamala has continued her torturous ways, tormenting fellow students and rival basketball players alike.  She seems awfully cozy with her fellow teammates though.  It is just sportsmanship or is there something more?  Is a busted date night with her teammate Simone going to soften her up or harden her even more?  What is so bad in Vitoria’s past that caused Simone’s dad to force her away from her friend?  Were they friends?  (RedPhoenix loves bullying characters with Pamela who is also very much in denial about being bi).

We have some returning faces to Highland High.  Mission Langley, wiccan, smoker and occasional nudist (Hey it is in her background as a shame) and Oliver Timmons, nerd, honors student and track dude are back. (Bibliophilia is back!)

All of this leading up to the Winter Formal and we still have no idea who is going with whom!  This and so much more on this weeks’ episode of Before We Part. (I don’t think anyone has paired up for the Formal but I am not 100% sure)

Sorry I know Maize and Avalon and Maize and Daniel, Tristan and Jessie all have stuff going on too, but I think most of that stuff was pretty closed.  They all look like awesome characters to tie into too though.

Disclaimer: Not any one story or plot is more important than others and I am sorry if I missed you in the synopsis.  I have not been able to keep up with everything, but I think this is a decent spread and meant to be fun.

As my characters go.  They are all free for connections of all types and none are currently dating anyone so lets plot!

This is awesome lol

Crash

Mellific

Thank you everyone for all of the helpful helps! ^^

I am still thinking about characters and what I can do to make someone that I'd want to play, and someone who could find their own story arcs within the game.

I'll be digging around the threads and trying to pinpoint a face claim, in the mean time. :3

O/O | A/A | MM

Relikai

If you're alright with some bullying history, my character Yuria could be a pepertuator in the past. She stopped bullying a year ago, turning over a new leaf.

Or is she...

Mellific

O/O | A/A | MM

Lady Sakura

Kaia

Mellific

I know you are, but what am I?!  ::)

Can you also add Alina Kovalenko for me?   O:)  Pleeeeeeeeeease!

O/O | A/A | MM

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Mellific on November 05, 2017, 08:19:59 PM
I know you are, but what am I?!  ::)

Can you also add Alina Kovalenko for me?   O:)  Pleeeeeeeeeease!

Still beautiful!

She is all yours.

Quote from: Miss Kaia on November 05, 2017, 08:18:35 PM
Can I face claim Deborah Ann Woll?

Sorry she is actually taken by Hyacinth.

Flower

Mellific

Quote from: Lady Sakura on November 05, 2017, 08:24:38 PM
Still beautiful!

She is all yours.

Thanks! You're the best!

Working out character sheets now. No promises for finishing before the night is over, but I am going to try!

O/O | A/A | MM

Lady Sakura

Kaia

Crash

I missed it too Miss Kaia. 

Deborah is sooo pretty.

Lovely ladies Mell!

Kaia

Quote from: Crash on November 05, 2017, 08:40:12 PM
I missed it too Miss Kaia. 

Deborah is sooo pretty.

Lovely ladies Mell!

right?  I want to write a pretty redhead!  *goes back to checking face claims before requesting a new one*

Kaia

Crash

Flower

I'm sure you'll find another one! There's Sophie Turner, Holland Roden, Cintia Dicker, Darya Lebedeva, Cosette Munch, and Alina Kovalenko. Just to give some other options.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Hyacinth on November 05, 2017, 08:50:31 PM
I'm sure you'll find another one! There's Sophie Turner, Holland Roden, Cintia Dicker, Darya Lebedeva, Cosette Munch, and Alina Kovalenko. Just to give some other options.

Alina Kovalenko was picked up by Mellific <3