Poison Study

Started by Hyde, October 13, 2009, 11:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyde

In the land Hyrin a young woman faces an odd fate. The King recently had an attempted assassination shake his court. The Knights and the Warden searched high and low for the conspirators. The Kingdom was turned upside down and the young girl just so happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time she was captured and taken directly to the dungeon of the castle. With little more then a few false testimonies for a trial she found herself doomed to her new fate. The punishment of course was death.

Still the Warden seeing the young and beautiful girl took pity on her, sort of. He created a new punishment. One that would work for her as well as himself and still fall in line with the law. See the law states that the woman must be placed to death but it does not say how or when for that matter.

She is made into a new slave for the castle. Performing tasks needed mainly as the Kings new food tester and interacting with the staff of the King. In order to make sure that she doesn't get the urge to run the Warden has poisoned her. Every day she is given a poison that will kill her in 48 hours. At the 24th hour she is given an antidote then once again the poison. If she descides to flee she will be dead before she can reach outside the kingdom. It is not the good life but it is still....life. As she goes about her newly formed role in life how will she survive? Is there an antidote she can create herself? Can she find a way out or is she doomed?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The idea mainly behind the story is her new life and how she interacts with the newer surroundings. The Warden wouldn't be that bad of a man however some of his men would be. She would make friends and enemies of some of the servants also on staff. Learn to live this new life as best as she could. There are many options I'd like to see or be willing to try out when it comes to the sexual part of the rp. I could easily see Non-Con (guards) or perhaps she uses her body to get a few things she wants. Perhaps a growing love story with one of the other servants?

I'd even be willing to take it to the extreme and concentrate on some of the more monsterous creatures in the castle dungeons. Little tenticle never hurt...that much really...
"I am the chief of sinners"

On/Offs

Quartze

This story looks like it could easily be both fun and interesting! I am interested if you haven't had any takers yet ^.^
There's something in your way and now someone is gonna pay and if you can't get what you want, well it's all because of me.

Doomsday

This does look extremely interesting to me.

Though after reading a book with a long-term poisoning situation, I have an idea. A latent poison that lies somewhere in her body... If she takes the antidote every x days or so, it keeps the poison inert. That way she doesn't have to be re-poisoned every day.

Hyde

The idea is based off a book of the same name. The book actually has given me inspiration for many many rp's mostly during my WoW days. There is something tricky about the poison and it becomes a major plot point. Those that have read the book should know what I'm talking about. When I read it my mind declared "Genius!"  Its a pretty interesting idea.
"I am the chief of sinners"

On/Offs

Doomsday

Well if you'd like to play with me, just let me know. The book I was citing was Red Seas Under Red Skies, the second of the Locke Lamora series. They are poisoned and coerced by the threat of that poison... They would have about 3 months before they began to feel symptoms, and another 3 months after they received a partial antidote.