Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

9 - Nicholas always seems to pick hot avatars. xD That reminds me I should change mine, it's been there for awhile haha!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Jag

10/10...*clings to Saku's avatar* Nooooooooo! Dun change it! *cries* I've always liked it...though if you do change it, it better be as good as your pretty black and white one. ^^
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Aiden

LunarSage

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Anesa

Iraiz

8.5 only because that should be my back under there.

Anesa

8.5  Because, I can't tell for sure where he has his hands. Whistles

Saerrael

Anesa

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Saerrael

8  Needs more light D: Shadow's taking away all the good details >.>

Quote from: camille on February 10, 2011, 09:59:05 PM
10 (hey Saerra) :D

*waves at*

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

adroitgrayman

10 (She always have such appealing and seductive avatars.)
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

“I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there’s a lot of difference.”
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Endorphin

She can come and dance/gyrate for me anytime!  ;D
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Harley Quinn

10 -- For the subtle, yet not so subtle, invitation.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

ColdBloodedJellyDoughnut

10 for looking so damn edible!
Ernest Hemingway
O/Os**A/As

Harley Quinn

10 for... anything I could say here would turn out sounding like something else, so we'll just leave it at 10.  ;)  ;D
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Aiden

10 for that hourglass figure! 

blue bunny sparkle

LunaTalula

Kendra

8/10
not innocent enough or sexy enough - always just borderline  :-\ sorry

Aiden

for the three major specifications, red head, busty and barely clothed!  ^-^

Kendra

10 / 10

for being provocative, sexy and downright RAWRRrRRr!!