Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Breathless Intent

*grabs Phoenix and tugs her into the pile of cuddling, managing to wriggle away from Ritsu's malicious tickles* Hello my dear!

Ritsu

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

FionaM

Ritsu

Phoenixrisen

Hi Ritsu! *Cuddles all over her Bre shaped friend* How are you lovely?
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Dasheva Blackheart

Stella

Breathless Intent

No way - you don't play fair! *hugs and hides under Phoenix, giving her a squeeze* I'm doing well, friend! Except for all the tickling...How are you? Any kittens nearby?

Phoenixrisen

None of them are actually in my room right now. *Sneakily, Phoenix snakes her fingers back behind her to tickle lightly at Bre's sides, sending Ritsu a wink.* What are we tormenting her for again?
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Ritsu

Whatcha mean I don't play fair? You at least have a chance to run away. *smiles at Phoenix* She started tickling me so I returned the favor.

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Silver

Phoenixrisen

I see. *Phoenix said with a grin, fingers attacking Bre mercilessly.* Heyla Silver-love how are you? *Cocks her head.* Wait, what's this about a PM?
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

Stella

Breathless Intent

Traitor!! *manages to slip that in through bouts of squeals and laughter. wriggles in the pile of bodies, hoping to get her way free but having very little luck* You, Ritsu, get tickled because you are cute when you bounce! I just turn into a flailing banshee! *squeaks more*

-600!

Phoenixrisen

*Phoenix finally shows some mercy for her friend.* You're always cute and you darn  well better know it Bre.
New folks friendly.

Updated 9/21

FionaM

Ritsu

*pouts lightly, but accepts the compliment none the less*

Oh and Bane love, I started tickling her because she tickled me, the pm was just a convenient excuse to continue.

Breathless Intent

Awww! *smiles and hugs Phoenix, smooching her cheek* You are forgiven. For now...*laughs and gives her a squeeze*

FionaM

Ritsu