Gladiator's Ideas - Looking for F mostly >:D

Started by Gladiator0161, September 17, 2011, 01:22:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gladiator0161

Ok, so I've been thinking on some of these for a little while now, and others I'm coming up with on the spot. I'll probably be adding and editing these as more comes to me in time.

Spider-Man: Island Getaway

Ok, so Spidey here is still undergoing a roller coaster relationship with MJ, and at the moment he's single again. Life as the Spider-man has been pretty stressful and so he's looking to get away for a bit, and luckily enough, he's saved up enough money to fly to an exotic island with a nude beach, that's located somewhere in the Carribean. Peter through happenstance/plans meets up with one or two of the following super powered ladies. They end up going to the same beach, noticing each other and eventually end up sharing wild passion with each other after a harrowing attack on them by a super powered villain.

Ms. Marvel- Carol Danvers                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Black Cat- Felicia Hardy

Spider-Woman (either Jessica Drew or Julia Carpenter

The White Queen- Emma Frost

Pheonix- Jean Grey

Elektra Natchios

or

Black Widow- Natasha Romanova

We can discuss specifics through pm later, right now I'm just interested in getting a rp partner.

Star Wars: Blackest Night

In this rp, I will be playing a wholly original character. A Sith Assassin by the name of Zerron. In this I basically just get back from a mission, when you, an Acolyte on the way to promotion are summoned to fetch me for another mission. You barge into my quarters, because that's just who you are, and catch me in the shower, and you like what you see ofcourse, lol. When I go with you to see the Headmaster of the Academy, we both find out to our mutual surprise that we're assighned on the same mission. To assassinate a treasonous senator that is basically keeping money for himself instead of putting it where it should be.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in either of these rp ideas, through a pm or a post on here. Those who pm me will receive first responses because I get an e-mail when I'm pm'd on here.