Looking for Female characters - Supers - Fairly open

Started by Gannameade, March 30, 2009, 03:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gannameade

Tell me your interests? 

I grew up on Comics so I do love them.  If you like canons fine.  I like originals.  I base most of the characters close to my ideas...or me..or who I wish I was.  M/F - I play males...only cause I suck at females sorry.

But Characters from any TV / Comic genres open.  Just let me know.

Thanks

eavatar

I like the genre too and I don't mind play the girls.

I've got an idea, it is dc based but that can work... what if captain marvel (shazam) was a common boy instead the virtue paragon which he is and his girl sidekick wasn't his sister but his girlfriend?

roleplayinggrl18

I am game for supers, PM or IM me with more details and we can talk about what you want to do.

Gannameade

If you are interested in posting with me send me a PM.  I don't hangout here that often.  But I am always in my email and I get posts there and willing to play.

Thank you.

Gannameade

If you are interested in posting with me send me a PM.  I don't hangout here that often.  But I am always in my email and I get posts there and willing to play.

Thank you.

I don't want anyone to think I don't want to play with you, or ignoring you.  So that is the fastest....best way to reach me.  See you soon.

Gannameade

aprildawn

I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for, but I like the idea of playing a superheroine who finds herself in a DiD situation.

Gannameade

I am going to go with DiD as damsel in distress.

I am looking for????

I am open fairly flexible.  I know both Marvel/DC characters.  I have a tendency to use my own.  Since I do like original stories.  You don't have to. 

Thanks for responding.  Let me know what you would like to do so we could get started.

Any Superheroine in particular??

Gannameade

Anyone else interested in Supers?  I am open and available??

Carlissa

Umm, I'm intirested in supers. What positions are open?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Gannameade

I am flexible.  We can put something together.  I have plenty of male characters.  (Mostly originals). What is your pleasure??

Carlissa

Umm, I play female characters...I'm not exactly sure how pregnancy will fit into this or of ot gets you off, but if you have any ideas...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Gannameade

Looking for an X-men role Play if you are interested let me know I do have a specific plot in mind too...go figure.

But the thread I was thinking about was Bishop and Psylocke/Mystique.

Mystique was suppose to get information about the future from Bishop.  Come to find out he has a secret thing for Psylocke, who would have ever thought, she would really fall for him.....and what will he do when he finds out the truth?

If you are interested PM me

Gannameade

IsSnowWhite

Hey, I'm interested in the whole supers thing. I have a variety of characters that I can think of.

X-men:
Mischa (OC): feline mutant; cat eyes, teeth, and instincts; shape shifts into felines. She's fun and playful, but when the right buttons are pushed is quite the minx
Harley (OC): fire mutant; emits fireballs from the palms of her hands. Southern girl next door. She's generally a good girl, but could probably be swayed easily.
Missy(OC/BH): can turn her entire skin into a titanium material; She's a flirtatious tease that likes to get what she wants. She's definitely picky about who she chooses, but she's definitely seductive.

Hero:
Pantera: Panther-persona hero; hunts the city streets for villains and stalks them in a way that is very similar to a panther. She is playful and very flirtatious, though she likes to play more than anything.

Villain:
Corvina: Raven-like villainess. Associates the darkness of the world with the Raven and is out to make the world pay for everything that has caused her pain.

Pm me if you are interested in any of these characters ^__^

Gannameade

Tell me your interests? 

I grew up on Comics so I do love them.  If you like canons fine.  I like originals.  I base most of the characters close to my ideas...or me..or who I wish I was.  M/F - I play males...only cause I suck at females sorry.

But Characters from any TV / Comic genres open.  Just let me know.

Thanks

Still open if you are interested.

Behemoth

Hey there. Sounds like an interesting game, do you still have any spots open? If so i'm interested in playing a female character (sounds like you have enough males). Are you ok with a male playing a female character?

Gannameade

No I don't mind what did you have in mind?  I can always find toons for playing.

Gannameade

Still looking:
New Plots:
Super Giggho - Male super is caught doing good deeds, by his female teacher.  Once she gets her fill of him, she finds she can make money off of her new prize hiring him out to service other heroines/villianess.

You are who??? - Villian is caught up with a superheroine and neither know whom the other is and don't find out till they are not only in love but engaged to be married.  Will true love win out??

If interested send me a PM.

If you have some other ideas let me know that as well.

I do vamps/weres, Angels/Demons.  Fairly open.

Gannameade

Still looking for openings.  Have plenty of male characters, looking for females to play with.

Hero x Heroine

Hero x Villianess

Villian x Heroine

Viillian x Villianess

Just send me a PM.  I do respond.