Pathfinder game ((interest/recruitment))

Started by Harukajunko, March 18, 2015, 12:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Harukajunko

Bump, Decided to make the game down to 5 people and right now we have a Cleric, Skald and a monk. So yeah, this is my weekly bump.... *submerges into DM space*

DarkNevaeh

Making a Wizard!  mwahahahahahahahahahahh!

Chulanowa

Going cavalier or paladin. Just digging around for inspiration!

Snake

Is this still going to be for the Wrath of the Righteous? If so I have a character I'd like to submit.

eBadger

I believe so, yes...just need a couple more of the interested peoples to submit characters :)

Snake

Would an Archer-type Paladin of Shelyn work for you?

Harukajunko

Yeah as long as it is within the rules I set out, your good :O

Snake

--------

Name: Masako Sabreheim
Race: Azata-Blooded Aasimar (Aasimar Variant)
Class: Paladin of Shelyn

Stats:

Str: 14 (+2)
Dex: 18 (+4)
Con: 14 (+2)
Int: 12 (+1)
Wis: 10 (+0)
Cha: 18 (+4)

HD: 1d10+2 (12 If we take max first level)
Atk: +3 Melee / +5 Ranged
Saves: +4/+4/+2
AC: 18 (10 Base + 4 Chain Shirt +4 Dex)

Character Traits
Character Traits:

- Demon Slayer (+2 Weapon damage vs Demons, Corrupted Fey, plants or animals
- Princess (+1 Diplomacy, Intimidate)
Campaign Trait: Stolen Fury (+2 CMB vs Demons)

Racial Traits
Racial Traits:  Azata-Blooded Aasimar gain +2 Dex and +2 Cha instead of normal Aasimar adjustments
Native Outsider
Normal Speed (30')
Languages known: Common, Celestial, Draconic
Celestial Resistances (Acid, Electricity and Cold Resistance 5)
Variant Skilled (+2 Diplomacy, Perform)
Variant Spell-Like Ability: 1/day Glitterdust
Darkvision 60'

Class Abilities

Aura of Good
Detect evil (At-Will)
Smite Evil 1/day (+5 Modifier or +6 vs Evil outsiders, dragons; +4 Deflection when active)

Feats by Level:

1- Point Blank Shot

Skills:

Diplomacy +11 (+1 Rank + 4 Cha + 3 Class +1 Trait +2 Race)
Perception +3  (+1 Rank +0 Wis +2 Race)
Perform (Sing) +7 (+1 Rank +2 Race +4 Cha)
Knowledge (Religion) +5 (+1 Rank +1 Int +3 Class)

Equipment and Inventory:

Weapon: Longbow (1d8 (+2 vs Demons); x3 Crit; 100' Range; 3 lbs; Piercing Damage) with 20 Arrows
Backup: Shortsword (1d6+2; 19-20/x2 crit; Piercing)
Armor: Chain Shirt (+4 AC; +4 Max Dex; -2 ACP; 25 lbs)

Carrying a Standard Adventurer's Pack with:

2 Belt Pouches, Bedroll, Flint/Steel, 50' Hemp Rope, 2 Sunrods, 10 Days Trail Rations, Waterskin, Silver Holy Symbol of Shelyn, Soap, 50' Twine, 3 Torches and an explorer's outfit

(Not quite done with the history yet. but I see her as a Legit princess from one of the allied countries that borders Mendeva come to aid the crusade)

Harukajunko

ok so.. I only have one problem with the characters and I really hate to be this way but uhh.. for touched by divinity I would actually recommend that they are all for one go or to have some different traits >.<. Trust me it will make more sense later down the road why I am asking this.

Snake

I replaced it with Stolen Fury, is that ok?

And as for her pic. basically this, just with a larger bust XD

Harukajunko

sounds good ^^ and got it, bigger boobs :P but yeah it just makes it very confusing later.

Snake

It's ok ^^ I don't mind making changes like that.

Also Variant aasimar have listed physical traits that aren't listed here as they have no in-game effect other than it's cool.

She has Unearthly Beauty, her hair Turns silver in moonlight and clothing billows without wind.  Minor cosmetic stuff that's just nifty :3

Harukajunko

Snake

A figured an ARcher paladin would be different than the normal Aegis (sword and board) one. I think there's also an archetype that enhances it I'll have to check.

Chulanowa

You're looking at divine hunter, for Archetype.

And shit, maybe we'll have to double-up on paladins  :P

Snake

Thanks man. I'll check that out and edit it as necessary or what not.

MasterMischief

Dimitri Pecht lived a happy childhood with his parents in a small village on the edge of the Estrovian forest. 
His father was a retired gladiator that had settled in and grown fat as an innkeeper.  That happy childhood
was shattered when Dimitri was only thirteen years old.  A demon that had escaped from the Worldwound
disguised itself as a human and took shelter in the inn.  While Dimitri slept, the demon killed his father and
mother and set the inn ablaze.  Dimitri escaped, but sustained burns to his back and bares the scars to
remind him of the night he lost everything to the infernal beasts of the Worldwound.

Dimitri's uncle took him in and raised him the best he could.  Dimitri traveled the Inner Sea with his uncle,
but his eye never strayed far from the north and the gaping hole that had stolen his innocence from him.

Now of age, Dimitri intends to join the crusade against the demons.

Dimitri Pecht
Human slayer 1
CG Medium humanoid (human)
Init +2; Senses Perception +5
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 15, touch 12, flat-footed 13 (+3 armor, +2 Dex)
hp 12 (1 HD; 1d10+2)
Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +1
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30
Melee Gladius +4 (1d6+2/19-20) or
. . Dagger +3 (1d4+2/19-20) or
. . Light Hammer +3 (1d4+2/x2)
Ranged Longbow +3 (1d8/×3)
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 13, Wis 12, Cha 13
Base Atk +1; CMB -2 (+0 grapple); CMD 10 (12 vs. grapple)
Feats Weapon Focus (Gladius), (Saving one feat)
Traits Chance Encounter, Inspiring, World Traveler
Skills Bluff +5, Climb +6, Diplomacy +6, Disguise +5, Knowledge (local) +5, Perception +5, Profession (innkeeper) +5, Stealth +6
Languages Common, Dwarven
SQ Track
Other Gear Arrows (40), Dagger, Gladius (2), Light Hammer, Longbow, Studded leather, 45gp
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Chance Encounter Once per day, if you fail an Acrobatics, Bluff, Disguise, Sleight of Hand, or Stealth check, you may immediately reroll that check as a free action. You must take the second result, even if it is worse.
Inspiring As a standard action, you can speak words of encouragement to grant a +1 morale bonus to an ally within 30 feet who can see and hear you. The ally can use this bonus on any d20 roll of her choice before the start of your next turn. You cannot use this trait to grant a bonus to yourself or to an ally who has already benefited from this trait within the last 24 hours.
Studied target A slayer can study an opponent he can see as a move action. The slayer then gains a +1 bonus on Bluff, Knowledge, Perception, Sense Motive, and Survival checks attempted against that opponent, and a +1 bonus on weapon attack and damage rolls against it. The DCs of slayer class abilities against that opponent increase by 1. A slayer can only maintain these bonuses against one opponent at a time; these bonuses remain in effect until either the opponent is dead or the slayer studies a new target.
Track A slayer adds 1/2 his level (minimum 1) to Survival skill checks made to follow tracks.
Weapon Focus +1 bonus on attack rolls with one weapon
World Traveler Select one of the following skills: Diplomacy, Knowledge (local), or Sense Motive (Diplomacy). You gain a +1 trait bonus on checks with that skill, and it is always a class skill for you.

eBadger

Quote from: Harukajunko on March 25, 2015, 05:07:20 PM
ok so.. I only have one problem with the characters and I really hate to be this way but uhh.. for touched by divinity I would actually recommend that they are all for one go or to have some different traits >.<. Trust me it will make more sense later down the road why I am asking this.

Hrmmm okay, will over them tonight (download is on the comp at home).  Most of them just didn't seem like they'd ever come up is all. 

And of course, Soma is definitely, ah, touched

Quote from: Chulanowa on March 25, 2015, 06:18:36 PM
And shit, maybe we'll have to double-up on paladins  :P

*Whispers* baaarbaaaariannnn

Harukajunko

ok if you can trust the gm I promise every single one of them has their own events.

eBadger

No worries, not distressed by the switch.  I just found a couple of them funny.  My personal fave:

"Once per day when you fail a saving throw against an effect created by a demon that would kill or physically incapacitate you, you can immediately reroll that saving throw as a free action. You must take the second result, even if it is worse."

Because first of all, how many times does this happen that it has to be pretty narrowly defined, and second of all, worse than DEATH?

Chulanowa

Well, when you consider that by Pathfinder cosmology, death is just the first step to eternity... yeah.  >:)

Ixy

Are you completely set on characters for this?  8 players seems a bit many for play-by-post, but I'm always looking for a core group that follows a good story

Chulanowa

Ixy