[Black Dawn] Modern Fantasy - Conclave Characters Needed - Open Recruitment

Started by Wispyr, October 14, 2016, 10:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cataclysmic Archangel

Wispyr

Quote from: Arcannyx on October 22, 2016, 05:10:31 AM
@wispyr - your tracker is pretty off in the bits about race and faction at the top.  Just saying.  Also, check your PMs?
Yes it is! Just didn't get there last night, wanted to get the other information up as I was headed to bed. Also I have your PM I just haven't gotten there. Reply today.

Quote from: bubby on October 22, 2016, 09:04:56 AM
Wispyr darlin', I have Anishal as Fay, not Seelie.
So you do. Mah bad, will update.

>Male Characters
>Members of the Conclave
>Kindred/Awakened

All needed, in no particular order.

Elysian Radiance

"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on October 22, 2016, 01:43:32 PM
Bitch, last time I checked, I am running the whorehouse!

Yes.  You're running it.

But it's still my playground.

Elysian Radiance

And Tristan has been submitted! Hopeful approval today!

Just a sneak peak...

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.

Elysian Radiance

Cataclysmic Archangel

Sasquatch421

Quote from: Wispyr on October 22, 2016, 12:36:52 PM
>Male Characters
>Members of the Conclave
>Kindred/Awakened

All needed, in no particular order.

I know I had aimed for only one at first... My Kitsune should be to you before I head to bed tonight. The other RP's I'm part of are either pretty much dead or have slowed to a crawl. Adding in the fact that work is starting to slow down, I can probably work in another character....

Hmmm.... I wonder if a Half Storm Giant Werebear could be swung? Just don't expect him to work in the winter?

Wispyr

For those with approved characters, you are now welcome to head on over to the official

Hazy Sky

I'm currently thinking about a Jinni as a character. Research isn't turning up a lot of information, so I'm going to improvize a bit.

One option would a bound Jinni if that would interest anyone as a pairing?
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Cataclysmic Archangel

Quote from: skyre on October 23, 2016, 05:04:43 PM
I'm currently thinking about a Jinni as a character. Research isn't turning up a lot of information, so I'm going to improvize a bit.

When in doubt, source video games and rpgs and stuff.  a LOT of Lyonis is World of Darkness werewolves, since they already did half the research for me.

Djinn make appearances in D&D , as well as efreet.  Same family, I believe.

Hazy Sky

Apparently efriit are a particular type of Jinni. I think I've got it all covered with a bit of logical improvisation.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Cataclysmic Archangel

I was under the impression they were both part of the same family, based on elemental. Efreeti were fire based, Djinni (or Djanni) were air based.

Hazy Sky

Nothing I've read mentions elemental alignment as such. Jinn are made from fire rather than clay, which is what man was made from, but that's the only mention I've seen. To be fair though I've been dipping and out of research when I've had the chance and not been very systematic. I could easily have missed stuff. In any case he's almost there now.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

AribethAmkiir

Is the tracker thingy up-to-date as far as Face Claims are concerned?

Elysian Radiance

I think all but my second character are on there. He was when I claimed him but then he poofed... o_O

Elysian Radiance

Cataclysmic Archangel

Wispyr

IC threads should be going up in the next couple of days or so. With that in mind we're not closing recruitment so there's always a chance for you to get in on the game. We've already got some great characters approved and more in the way. So check in, hang out, make yourself a critter and come play with us

Elysian Radiance

Hazy Sky

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Sasquatch421

Okay... I've given it some thought and am going to go with a second character. Will be simpler then Anon who is hanging in limbo at the moment... I'll be face claiming Peter Steele for my other character.

Wispyr

I've got her Sasquatch, no worries. Sorta of mulling her power set to myself yet.

Sasquatch421

She's a first draft... I'm kinda expecting to end up making changes to the sheet before is all said and done.