Moving a game here...

Started by Xerial, May 07, 2005, 05:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xerial

If I'm looking to migrate an existing RPOL game here, would the possibility exist? Also, how does the archive process work?

Brandon

Im planning on doing the same in the near future. As Lilac told me choose whether it goes in Heavy or Light and she will make you a mod for that section so you can create your game and the appropriate threads. As far as getting that access Ild just give her a PM so she knows whats up
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Lilac

Pretty much!

I just need the name of your game and whether it belongs in heavy or light.  Also, I may end up creating 'game access' groups to allow games to be semi-private.

Xerial

At this point I've just got to poll my players, see if there are enough of them to even bother... I don't want to just abandon a 2500+ post game, but it seems there are only a few people left in it...

Mika

What game is it? You could always gather people from here to join as well.
A bisexual female RPer looking for a good time and lots of new experience in everything and is open to just about any situation. Just ask. ;)

Am I still an angel if my horns hold up my halo?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4375.

Hunter

My problem isn't that I haven't ideas.  It's more that I don't know about finding players who share the same interests.   ;)