Need 2 Male partners for a threesome..

Started by Belladonna1, September 27, 2011, 05:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belladonna1

Looking for two male partners to complete a trio (FxMxM) for a threesome RP, here's my idea-

"The three of them were best friends in college until Elle ( my character)  dropped out early when a part time modeling gig turned into a full blown modeling contract that took her to runways all over the world.  After graduation, the guys end up roommates after moving to New York city which is where our story will begin- the basic premise is that after a number of years without any contact whatsoever, Elle shows up on their doorstep- strung out, broke and alone. Now, back in college, both guys were in love with her although their relationship was strictly platonic- but now.... with her reemergence into their lives- the three of them embark on a hedonistic journey none of them were expecting but find they can no longer do without."  (This is just a very brief summary )

This RP will include M/F, M/M/F and M/M sex- and I'd prefer to have two different guys playing the parts vs. one playing the part of both guys.  **I'm also not opposed to adding in some kind of supernatural element into the mix**

Anyway- if interested, please PM me for more details.. ;)
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!