Vampire the Masquerade Mafia [Game Thread] [Day Phase 4]

Started by Blythe, May 13, 2016, 11:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Intimate Ink

Oh my, why isn't this the situation?  So many people, and I don't know any of you being so very new to the neighborhood.

This could be quite the thoughtful quandary... going off of so very little knowledge as to whom would be fitting!

Shallow as usual, I feel my libido tells me that I must vote Remiel so I at least have such a dashing and handsome face to easily stare at for comfort in these dark times.  With any luck, the poor thing will be able to settle his internal debate as to whether he casts a reflection or not with some haste, so that he can be as wise as he is dapper.

Blythe

~ Current Votes ~

3 - Rel Mayer
3 - Mintprincess
1 - Madame Professor
4 - Geeklet
1 - yugi006
2 - Remiel

- Players Yet to Vote -

theLeslie

theLeslie

I will cast my vote for Professor cause why not? o.o;

Blythe

~ Current Votes ~

3 - Rel Mayer
3 - Mintprincess
2 - Madame Professor
4 - Geeklet
1 - yugi006
2 - Remiel

The Prince listened to the input of his subjects, and with a dramatic sigh that only an Anne Rice reject a Toreador could manage, he said to Geeklet, "You are my Sheriff, responsible for helping me keep this domain safe. I charge you to do your utmost in the service of the Camarilla and to, with ruthless efficiency, root out the Sabbat cancer at our heart."

After this, the Prince crossed his arms and said, "But we are not done. Sabbat infiltrators have murdered my last Sheriff. And again, I would find out who. Give me your opinions. Tell me...who shall we slay and condemn to the Final Death this day for this terrible crime? Who do we punish?"

~ Plain Game Text ~

Geeklet is now Sheriff! Should there be a tie during the lynch votes, Geeklet will break that tie.

It is now time to cast your lynch votes; please vote on the person who shall meet Final Death! The game will progress and move to the Night Phase after 48 hours, so please vote promptly!

Mintprincess

I honestly can't kill anyone day one.  I would hate to join only to not get to play.  I cannot vote for anyone and make them feel singled out with no info. It's too ooc. 

Nobody

yugi006

I echo Mint's sentiments and also vote to lynch Nobody.

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

AndyZ

I also vote to lynch Odysseus.  He should never have blinded Polyphemus.

Another vote for Nobody.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

theLeslie

I'm gonna stick with the crowd like the lovable little clanless whelp I am.

Nobody.

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Remiel

Although voting for no one only helps the Sabbat, I can't argue with Mint's logic.  We have absolutely no information at this point, other than, of course, that I am the most handsome Camarilla that ever there was.  Therefore, I, too, will vote for nobody.

Rel Mayer

AmberStarfire

SunshineSparkle

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Seranova

Sera's Ons/Off's
Hello darkness, my old friend.
I've come to talk with you again.

Madame Professor

Quote from: Mintprincess on May 16, 2016, 10:16:47 PM
I honestly can't kill anyone day one.  I would hate to join only to not get to play.  I cannot vote for anyone and make them feel singled out with no info. It's too ooc. 

But....

Quote from: Remiel on May 16, 2016, 11:47:11 PM
Although voting for no one only helps the Sabbat...

This.

I mean, I know it sucks... But I have a hard time just letting the Sabbat have a free night...

:-\
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Geeklet

Quote from: Remiel on May 16, 2016, 11:47:11 PM
Although voting for no one only helps the Sabbat, I can't argue with Mint's logic.  We have absolutely no information at this point, other than, of course, that I am the most handsome Camarilla that ever there was.  Therefore, I, too, will vote for nobody.

Funny how YOU are the one posting this. Because we DO have information. Who everyone voted for Sheriff. Its not much, but it is at least a little something.

And quite frankly, I find it funny how after I specifically said that I didn't want this position, discounting Perse as that vote looked as random as it could be, Not only did you vote me in, but ThatRPGuy voted me as well to push it over the top.

CLEARLY there is already a conspiracy against me to make me look bad in the eyes of the Camarilla, even though I have done absolutely nothing wrong. So even though by now it won't mean anything, I just want it know that I am casting my vote for Remiel.

#SpitePlays

AmberStarfire

But he's the handsomest!

TBH if I hadn't already voted for Mint (for the Sheriff), I'd have voted for you because you posted pictures of Kenzi.

theLeslie

So, when do we start revealing roles?  Are there people who can spy and see what roles are, or is this game one based soley on speculation and accusation?  I have already revealed my role. ^ - ^

yugi006

You can reveal your role anytime you wish. As to whether or not we believe you is something else entirely.

AmberStarfire

Where are roles revealed and is it just a random thing you can do during the game?

AndyZ

You just...tell people.  I've already done it; I'm Caitiff, which is equivalent to Villager.

This isn't Town of Salem where someone can leave a will and their role is shown after they die.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Mintprincess

Quote from: theLeslie on May 17, 2016, 06:04:05 PM
So, when do we start revealing roles?  Are there people who can spy and see what roles are, or is this game one based soley on speculation and accusation?  I have already revealed my role. ^ - ^
. Well the roles in play are listed at the top and what they do in the ooc thread.  There are roles that can perform night actions so you just need to go read about those. Healer, Seer, bodyguard are a few. 

Revealing your role can have benefits or drawbacks.  If you are the seer for example, revealing immediately can be dangerous.  You become a target.  But you could also rely on the bodyguard to protect you.  It's a gamble.  You can also make alliance in private message (copy Blythe) and reveal your role privately if you wish.

Most people are likely to claim the (villager equivalent here) Catiff? Role because there are six in the game and thus more then a third of the players do have that role.   

I hope that helps!  Back to the lynching.

Blythe

Quote from: theLeslie on May 17, 2016, 06:04:05 PM

Roles are never "revealed" fully. People are free to disclose their roles...but people can overtly lie about that, too. Just because someone claims a role in the thread does not mean this is actually their role.

There is one Camarilla role that is able, during Night Phases, to discern whether someone is aligned with the Camarilla or the Sabbat.

As AndyZ mentioned, this is a bit of a different beast from Town of Salem. There's a lot more subterfuge, and there's more guesswork (at least in the beginning). As more Night Phases progress, and as more lynch votes take place during the Day Phases, this will give Camarilla players more and more concrete information to try to root out the Sabbat.

You are also permitted to approach people in PMs to try to make alliances, too (during the Day Phase only), but all PMs should include me as a recipient so I can see what's going on in them.