The Seige of Eastbrook - [Girls and Monsters, Sandbox, Always Recruiting]

Started by MissFire, June 13, 2016, 04:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GamesWithDragon

Hello! i stumbled upon this little game just today, and if its alright with you all, i wouldn't mind joining. I do see the demand for more wenches and i don't mind helping out in that regard, though i would still like to play a monster at the same time if possible.

lore

For sure. Our GM recently retired. I'll PM you some information about where the game is going.

Clio

Quote from: GamesWithDragon on June 21, 2016, 08:28:27 PM
Hello! i stumbled upon this little game just today, and if its alright with you all, i wouldn't mind joining. I do see the demand for more wenches and i don't mind helping out in that regard, though i would still like to play a monster at the same time if possible.

Definitely. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

MiraMirror

I could be convinced to play a female to even out the ratio, if you all still need folks. ^^
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

dblkrose

Quote from: MiraMirror on June 22, 2016, 01:29:12 PM
I could be convinced to play a female to even out the ratio, if you all still need folks. ^^

That would be great and yeah we do need some more females.
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

VonDoom

Welcome! Put forward your character and we'll see about ridding her of that horrible horrible not-constantly-being-sexed-ness that seems rather pervasive among the villagers.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

MiraMirror

Quote from: VonDoom on June 22, 2016, 01:43:26 PM
Welcome! Put forward your character and we'll see about ridding her of that horrible horrible not-constantly-being-sexed-ness that seems rather pervasive among the villagers.

Oh dear, it sounds like a plague.

I'll come up with something today, I think. I'm plotting up a historian of sorts, singing the praises of the ancient heroine, or perhaps a pseudo-commander to inspire confidence in the village folk. (Imagine the morale drop if she got ravaged up high where anyone could see, though.)

VonDoom

Quote from: MiraMirror on June 22, 2016, 01:45:33 PM
(Imagine the morale drop if she got ravaged up high where anyone could see, though.)

Yeah, that would be ... horrible. Just horrible.

O&O

dblkrose

"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

Bibliophilia

Name: Mara Quar
Race: Dryad/Human
Role: Warrior-Priestess

History: Mara calls no place home, preferring to travel the land and settle for a time in this town or that one.  She often stops in places, like Eastbrook, where there are no men to defend the women of the town from bandits or monsters.  Born of the union between a dryad and a human male, she once felt adrift, a woman without a race or land to call her own, but as she grew older she came to embrace her duality.  While her appearance is largely indistinguishable from a human, there are hints of her nature in the rich color of her skin and the verdant shimmer in her golden-brown eyes.  She often hides her powers over plant life when around others, knowing that any sign of 'monster' blood would cast her under suspicion.

A priestess of Gaia, she embraces the synergistic ideals of life, death and rebirth.  Her faith led her to train in martial arts, learning to fight with her fists, feet and many different weapons, so that she might embody the brutal aspect of her goddess.  Along with her studies in fighting, she was trained in the art of pleasure, so that she could emulate the vital, fertile side of Gaia.  She strives at all times to radiate the strength, sensuality and power that defines the Earth Mother.

Ons: Besting her opponent, seizing control, rough sex, bestial fucking, multiple orgasms, excessive cum, tit/pussy/cock/ball/ass worship, bondage, pain/pleasure, dirty talk, hate fucking, insertion, anal, impregnation, multiple orgasms, edging/orgasm denial...ect.
Offs: Mutilation, vore, gore, scat, vomit...(If it's not in the offs, or in the ons, just ask.  There are far too many ons to list, and very few hard offs.)

Notes: I don't really do non-con in the traditional sense.  As you can probably tell from the sheet, Mara is more likely to fight anyone who tries to take her, but once she is bested in combat, she will attempt to 'overpower' her partner sexually.  That might mean trying to make him cum first, and repeatedly, or claiming victory via repeated orgasms for herself.

MiraMirror

Name: Menil Ta'ledrin
Race: Elf
Role:  Town Guard

History:  Menil is an exception in the sense that she was not born in Eastbrook. No, the fiery elf is a survivor of an earlier raid on a village some ways away. Distraught and homeless, the young elf wandered aimlessly until she blacked out and collapsed.  She awoke in the settlement of Eastbrook, her injuries bandaged and her body recovering from various cuts and bruises. She was informed of the fate that befell her home, and she was told how lucky she was to have only been injured.  From that moment on, she became a settlement of Eastbrook, and although she knew it was not her home, she resolved to defend it as though it was, so it would not suffer the same fate.  She trained under the commander himself, striving to prove herself. She trained to defeat the monsters in case they returned to attack this settlement, and for her efforts and relative skill, she was awarded the position of a guard, though she aspires for more, to truly prove herself. Now, she strives to rally the town together to drive back the monsters!

Ons: Futa, double penetration, moderate bondage, non-con, bestial partners, impregnation, oviposition, excessive semen, for starters.  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=207243.0  General rule is that if it's not in offs, ask me and it's likely fair game.
Offs: Vore, scat, watersports, anything toilet-based, snuff

Notes:  Much too busy training to do this "free love" crap!

MiraMirror

I swear, if she sees Mara trying to dominate a monster, Menil is just going to be like, "No, I said fight the enemy! Fight the enemy! Fight, not 'fuck'! DAMNIT!"

Bibliophilia

-giggles.-  She'll fight!  But, once you're beat, sometimes you gotta say 'Fuck it, how else can I win?'

dblkrose

-D

dblkrose

I'm not running the show but I vote for both of these Characters. Sure one of the GM's will give you the nod shortly. Thanks for joining.

-D

lore

Mara seems good to me.

My only note for Menil is that 22 seems awfully young to be a "Commander". I would suggest putting her into her 30s even if she has the face of a 20 year old.

MiraMirror

Quote from: lore on June 22, 2016, 08:36:12 PM
Mara seems good to me.

My only note for Menil is that 22 seems awfully young to be a "Commander". I would suggest putting her into her 30s even if she has the face of a 20 year old.

The main reason I put her at that age was because I figured they couldn't really be terribly picky with the reserves, but I can change the age.

dblkrose

Quote from: MiraMirror on June 22, 2016, 08:42:21 PM
The main reason I put her at that age was because I figured they couldn't really be terribly picky with the reserves, but I can change the age.

That what I assumed, with all the men she was the one who stepped up. Maybe compromise and do 25?

-D

lore

Quote from: MiraMirror on June 22, 2016, 08:42:21 PM

Her app said she had already been awarded the position of "Off Commander", the de facto military leader of the village before the raid.

MiraMirror

dblkrose

Name: Whispers
Race: Human
Role: Thief & Pickpocket

History: No one knows if Whisper can talk as no one in Eastbrook has ever heard the girl utter a single word. Most of the townsfolk look upon her as an orphaned street urchin who appeared and disappears like a mouse. Though many people take pity on her and give her things they think she might need she has never seen to be in need. That is because Whisper is a very skilled thief and pickpocket. Yet as Eastbrook is her adopted home she never steals more than is necessary, taking care to snatch things that could be considered misplaced or loss. She likes the people of Eastbrook, though in truth she wasn't born here, so if she happen to know someone who needs something bad she would find it, "borrow it" and "lend" it to the one who "needed" it.

When the army of monsters exploded into town and start their debauchery and deprave acts Whisper did what Whisper does best, she hid. She heard the screams for help, the cries of those being violated and could do nothing but cry silently for their suffering. She soon came to realize as the troll and orc search parties went through the town methodically rounding up women it would be only a matter of time before she was found. She could not stay in one location and she needed a plan. Perhaps she could sneak away right into the forest, maybe even steal a bit of gold and trinkets. She never did that before but now... "These people are not going to need it anymore, their fates have been sealed." So she strikes out on her own with hopes of getting away before anyone even notices...

Ons: Monsters will do what Monsters will do. Non-Con, Impregnation,  Gangbangs, Rough Sex, Oral, Anal, DP... the normal stuff in a day living in Eastbrook.
Offs: Nothing that goes into the toilet, Snuff.

Notes: Whisper can speak but doesn't and will not, it's mental thing and can't be broken. She intelligent and makes her intentions known in other ways.  She will cry out as if to scream but no sound will emerge. She also a Virigin having never been with a partner in anyway though she not completely ignorant of the basic of what sex is. She extremely fast and nimble, quick of hands, and hard to catch. If and when she is caught she will pretty much react like a mouse and try to escape. She not a fighter and will not put herself in danger if she can help it. She has no idea of her own physical beauty accept to know that some men have tried to grab her before... she was just to quick for them.

-D

Relikai

Name:Haruna
Race: Hymen Human
Role: Healer/Priestess

History: An orphan who was left in the woods, Haruna grew up as a priestess, a pure maiden in the village of Eastbrook. Dutifully cleaning a small shrine as well as performing simple rituals, Haruna served her adoptive master well, learning the ways of holiness while also providing healing comfort for the sick and wounded. Haruna once caught a sick man being served by a village girl, and was completely overwhelmed that she'd end up blushing for days on end as she tried to forget the scene.

Trained to be a strong healer at the age of 20, Haruna continued with her duties, but was unable to stop the monster invasion which now overruns Eastbrook.

Ons: Ons & Offs, Monster Stuff, Tentacles.
Offs: As stated above.

Notes: She's a tight virgin, has an innate healing ability which repairs her wounds over time, which includes her hymen, possibly causing her to bleed every time after sex. Haruna's completely repulsive of the act of sex, and would always try to resist even if she was forced to give blowjobs.

Often found wearing a sleeveless miko top, bandages 'Sarashi' around her breasts to make them look smaller, and a red miniskirt reaching down to her upper thighs.

Sizes - B41D, W26, H38

VonDoom

Thank you for your interest! However, since MissFire dropped from the game, we just opened a new recruitment thread. I'd appreciate it if you could repost there.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=251771.0

We should probably PM MissFire to have this one closed. I'll take care of that once I'm back home from work.

O&O