DT's Solo Roleplays! [F for M]

Started by Divine Tenacity, January 05, 2018, 11:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Tenacity

From when a one-shot becomes something more... something potentially awesome. (Will update as my muse keeps eating the candy)
**PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.**

Name: Love and Basketball [Tentative Working Title; Most Craved!] TAKEN

Content: Modern | Fandom | Slice of Life | MxF

Scenario: Hayami Ichigo (MC) is in her final year of high school. Between school, exams, and playing point guard on the Seirin's girls basketball team, she has no time for boys. Enter Kagami Taiga (YC), who recently moved back to Japan from America, who had no interest in playing on the Seirin's boys basketball team other than to meet and defeat other gifted basketball players. Needless to say, Riko Aida (NPC) who coaches both teams has her hands full. One day she recruits Ichigo to help her train the new guys on the basketball team in some 1x1, she handily beats them all until she plays against Taiga whose offbeat attitude and ambition awakens something in her if only she could find out what that something is...

Setting: Seirin City (alternate Tokyo)

Requirements: Looking for a partner to play the role of Kagami Taiga as well as multiple other characters. This scenario has a possibility of becoming long-term, stretching past the final year of high school. Posting requirements are at least one post a week, three to five paragraphs (or as many as our muses will allow). See ya on the court!

Extra:
Hayami Ichigo
Kagami Taiga
[/s]

Original Character Blurbs
Whatever plots whenever, so long as they fit the setting each character belongs in:

Fantasy | Multiversal:
Siona
Name: Siona Avenclaire

Race: Nohenian: South Descendant

Height | Weight: 5'7" | 145 lbs.

Physique: Busty | Buxom | Curvy

Hair Color | Eye Color | Skin Color: Scarlet | Ichor [Black Sclera] | Mocha

Personality:
Siona is a young woman who acknowledges the fact that she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and unapologetic for it. While not the most circumspect, she does understand that everyone from royalty to commoner has their place in the world and treats them fairly no matter their station. Sometimes she can be extremely headstrong and stubborn, though she will bend to wisdom if the ends outweigh the means. Haughty is usually the facade she puts on for those she knows, though it has been known that sometimes the young mage is capable of cracking a smile or two under the oddest of circumstances.

History:
To be revealed over the course of role-play development.

Skills:
The Avenclaire family is a noble family of very ancient origins. It was told the first Avenclaire had traveled with the Great God Tyrant and was rewarded a boon for his unceasing loyalty. This boon granted the Avenclaire line with an unusual attunement to the magical forces that govern all realms. Magic comes to the Avenclaire line of Nohenians as easily as breath comes to their lungs. It is said this particular mutation could be harnessed in a variety of ways, either used to enhance one's physical prowess or to easily craft and manipulate the forces that govern the realms if one so chose to remain on the path of the arcane. Most Avenclaires throughout history have been mages or warriors of notable import, Siona being no exception at such a young age.

Skills [Active]
WIP

Skills [Advanced]
WIP

Skils [Passive]
WIP

Equipment:
Staff [Obtained from a creepy traveling wanderer; Rumored to be one-third of a set of staffs rumored to bring about world-ending consequences. Stolen then purchased (a crisis of conscience), Siona ran out before learning the staff's name. Admittedly a rookie mistake.]

Hat [temporal storage: items numerous and unknown. Many people succeed in trying to make her hat work for their attire; it does not.]

Cloak [frayed; it keeps her warm.]

Dress, Gloves, + Tights [tidy; form fitting. ]

Boots [ankle length, comfortable. Has 500 other pairs just like them at home.]

Modern Fantasy/ Sci-Fi | Futuristic:
Match
Name:
[REDACTED]
Moniker:
Felicia Drake | Match

Race:
Brazilian American

Height | Weight:
5'10 | 150lbs.

Physique:
Curvy | Toned | Athletic

Hair Color | Eye Color | Skin Color:
Crimson | Jade | Caramel

Bodyguard | 'Single Mama'

Personality:
Caring, protective, ruthless, yet earnest, Match is somewhat of a mystery even to those who had trained with her back in the special forces. [To be determined over the course of roleplay]

History:
To be determined over the course of roleplay

Skills:
Elemental Freedom [To be determined over the course of roleplay]

Equipment:

Glasses [gold-tinted corrective lenses which double as a HUD]

Tie [Fits snugly into her bosom; doubles as a garote]

Suit [Tactically advantageous couture]

Family: Nicole Hye Rin ['adopted' daughter] 

Half Baked Plot Bunnies [Redux]
Hey, some of these old plots I had weren't half bad!:

Untitled (Agent Carolina x Agent New York or Felix | Locus): Okay, so I am a nut for anything Red versus Blue related, especially when it comes to the later seasons of the show. For this RP there can be either two options, the first being exploring Agent Carolina and Agent York's relationship beyond the Freelancer arc. Even though York died, I think bringing him back to figure out what the pair have been up to will be fun and funny to explore.The second option deals with how Carolina and Felix or Locus (from the Chorus arc) went from enemies to friends, to something more. This one will be a little darker in tone considering the mercenaries are as ruthless as a former Freelancer Agent as twice as much fun to play.

Just A... Thing (StormxThor): This particular plot bunny I want to use canon characters in a canon setting, no exceptions. Why not the biggest fan of movie Thor, I feel like his personality would best be suited for this RP. I would be playing a comic book version of Storm, one long after her divorce from Black Panther. Anywho, Storm discovers she has a particular kink for being spanked after every mission. No idea where it came from or when it manifested, but after a couple of painfully embarrassing incidents trying to fulfill her own desires, the Goddess had no other choice but to seek out the counsel of a peer. After a lengthy discussion with one Thor Odinson, Storm has discovered the one superhero who can help her achieve what she so desperately craved. Sessions have been negotiated, arranged, and started... but can eventually lead to something more, with the right negotiations. How far is she willing to go just for a hand to throttle her bottom?

Resident Evil: B.S.A.A. Blues [Working Title](Chris Redfield x Sheva Alomar): I know it has been a very, very long time since Resident Evil 5 came out but the Chris and Sheva pairing still remains one of my favorite ships to this day! For this RP, it will be taking place post game when it is time for the partners to split up and go their different ways. Unable to confront her lingering feelings for her partner, Sheva watches Chris walk out of her life forever... or so it seems. Six months later, Sheva receives orders that she is being transferred from South Africa's B.S.A.A. division to their Headquarters in Los Angeles, California, where Chris is rumored to be working. What would happen to the star-crossed lovers once they meet again? Only one way to find out...

At The Gates of Tartarus (Destiny OC x Destiny OC x [Destiny OC?]): Alright, maybe I am a bit of a Bungie whore but I really like this game! Always had the idea to write my Hunter's story in full, using the lore already known from the game to flesh it out. Currently would like an Awoken or Human Titan or Warlock (or if extremely lucky, both!) to play along with the idea I have in mind. I am currently thinking on expanding more into the Vault of Glass and how it distorts space-time, causing ripples and rips through the fabric of space, which can be a really big problem for all in the universe. This plot will be action heavy with some romance sprinkled in here and there. I swear I will come up with a better synopsis for this later!

Big D and I (The Hollows Series: OCDemon x OCWitch?): Due to my current re-read of the Hollows series by Kim Harrison, I have really really been loving the dynamics between Rachel and her demon teacher Agliarept. He pushes; she pulls. He insists; she negotiates. While they are not exactly friends (insofar as my reading has gone this go around) they are not friends either. I thought I could use the basis of their relationship for two OCs to play through to the end--whatever that end may be. I do ask for a partner who is familiar with the series to discuss dynamics, though I am perfectly fine with explaining it to a newcomer as well.

ORIGINAL-ish?

-The Duchess (OCxOC): This shall take place in a slightly fantasized 18th century Europe. My character will be the only daughter and heir of a Duke is known for some radical ideas and customs. One of them is taking a dark-skinned woman to wife. My character is the outcome of their love, being the only mixed-race heiress to a Dukedom in history. Needless to say, her skin color, as well as her mannerisms, are quite the topic on everyone's tongue. Your character could be several things. He can either be her intended, another Lord who was roped into marriage by his parents, and hating them for it, thus hating her for being who she is. Or he could be some Prince from a faraway land who is quite taken with the lass. However you want to play it. I want something typical romantic with a few flashes of darker themes, but this rp will mostly be light-hearted, as it would follow these two characters and see what sort of crazy hi-jinks and antics they get into.

Three of Hearts (OCxOCxOC):So... one has been thinking about this particular pairing for a while. It has been in my O/O's for a long time and I never did much to act on it. I want to change that. As far as setting, I am thinking a modern setting would be nice to play in, though futuristic would be pretty awesome as well. We can also experiment with elves or other humanoid creatures as well. It will be a reverse threesome relationship, with TWO men and ONE woman. Some half-baked plot bunnies:

Plot Bunny A 'Edge of Extinction'
(A)They are all paired together to increase the chances of breeding in an infertile world.
Plot Bunny B 'She's Mine!'
(B)Two friends who decide instead of fighting over the girl, they just share her.
Plot Bunny C 'No Escape'
(C)Stuck on an island with no hope or chance of rescue... or so they think.
Plot Bunny D 'Coincidence'
(D) I want to do something along the lines of Samurai Champloo for this plot. Three strangers meeting and going on an epic quest. They fall in love and complete their journey, to which they do not know if they should part or stay together once their task has been completed.
Plot Bunny E 'Triumvirate'/'Trinity'
(E)Superheroes! Inspired by this image!

Pr0nz without plot!
A place for all plotless (yet yummy af images to go. All images have the potential to graduate into plot bunnies!:

For You To Play

(A man who walked through napalm on the daily. He gave his heart to none but the thrill of battle. He couldn't claim to be a demon, but he was no angel either...)

(Sandwich cookies looking for their cream filling...)

(He was a samurai who believed in his code. He never thought he would break them for love...)

("Come to me," Say the Au Ra to his prey...)

For Me to Play

(Your guts have such a lovely color! Allow me the privilege of tasting them...)

(When looks and charm won't get ya what ya want, a dagger will do...)

(Who knew what secrets hide behind those beautiful umbral-lined eyes?)

And that's all for my current ideas. All that is missing is you...
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Divine Tenacity

Updated:

-Added the 'Pr0nz without Plot' section with lots of pretty images. Craving several ideas stirred by those images!

Divine Tenacity

LocusVonErich

Looks like you may have your Locus, if you're interested

Divine Tenacity

Bump!

Added some more Redux bunnies that have potential!