Initial thoughts from the world of Suzi (F4F or M)

Started by SuziWoozi, July 04, 2014, 07:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuziWoozi

This update of my request thread follows my recent absence from the site.  As always please forgive that I am not the hottest with the computer stuff, I think I am much better writer.  But please look at the ideas and lets talk in message about how we will develop it.

Modern Earth - Military Fantasy - available

A female joins an elite forces unit, think GI Jane and the Navy Seals.  I would play the special forces trooper, who is confronted by colleagues bigotry in her training, a predatory politican looking for a good photoshoot and some hot sex, someone saving her following a failed mission or the enemy when she is caught following a failed mission.

Ancient World or Swords, Magic and Dragons - available

A princess (my character) is on the run from an arranged marriage or her father's enemies.  She forms an alliance with your character to save herself, the Kingdom or even the known World.  The world can either be like medieval Europe or a fantasy world with different races, magic and mystic creatures.

20's/30's US- available

A naive young heiress (my character) is drawn into the shady underworld of Prohibition by your character.  General mayhem should ensue.

Motorsport - available

My character is just starting out as a driver in Formula One, and she is taken under the wing of someone in authority, Bernie Eccleston like figure, team manager or other driver and shown the ropes etc.

Domestic - available again

My character is the mother of a 17yo son or daughter, and you play her children's best friend, cougar/kitten or cougar/cub fun follows eventually as their relationship changes.  Would even consider this as 'family' play if the scene was sufficient involved and not just bed hopping.

Tennis - available again

My character is teenage/early twenties up and coming tennis star, your character is a parent/coach/manager/other player.  Is it romance, dominance or taking advantage of a naive girl that just wants to be best player she can be.

Pirate - available

A young lady of noble breeding (my character) is travelling on a ship through notoriously pirate infested seas.  Her ship is attacked and captured by pirates, your character could be the pirate captain, crew member or a Navy Officer that rescues her.  Her relationship with your character is open to discussion.

Doctor Who Universe - available

The adventures of Madame Vastra and Jenny Flint in Victorian London.  As Vastra and Jenny, we battle evil on the streets of Victorian London and then return home for cuddles and more.

With all scenes I would prefer female/female but am open to female/male and I am not bothered about the gender of the writer. While would normally want to write a female part, I am open to interesting suggestions.

D/s, bondage and other kinky goodness would be excellent but are not essential, indeed they could be written as non-adult as well.

PM if interested.

o/o https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=208003.0
Suzi

SuziWoozi

Tennis player added.

Cougar/kitten taken.
Suzi

SuziWoozi

Suzi

SuziWoozi

Suzi

SuziWoozi

Suzi

SuziWoozi

Domestic - status change - totally subscribed now
Suzi

SuziWoozi

Suzi

SuziWoozi

Updated following return from a break away from the site.
Suzi