Inspirational Pictures (Updated 4-13 with Picture Plots! Madness)

Started by Corinthi, April 10, 2009, 04:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corinthi

This thread is for pictures that inspire me to play a character. I don't have firm plots for any of these, but the picture inspires me. If it inspires you, toss me a PM.

Updated!
I'm going throw and adding plot ideas for some of these images. As usual, the plots are set in stone. It's just an idea, but if the idea inspires, drop me a PM and we can discuss it further.

Despite his young age, Ishida the White Knight is a well known monster slayer. A holy knight dedicated to protecting the innocent and being a beacon of hope. But now, something happened to throw his life into disarray. Just as he was about to vanquish a monster, the female surrendered and asked for mercy, swearing herself to him. Ishida takes his vows very seriously and couldn't just kill the creature when it was helpless and surrendering. Of course, no prison is built to deal with this sort of monster, so he'd forced to look after her, knowing full well the surrender could just be a ruse to get him to lower his guard so she can kill him. Looking for a woman interested in playing a seductive creature of the night. Perhaps she's really willing to turn a new leaf, perhaps she just wants to corrupt the incorruptible. Who knows?

No one can control the callings they receive, they can only heed or ignore said calling. Some become priests, guiding the flock. Some being Paladins, protecting the flock. Totori became an Avenger, culling the flock. A divinely powered assassin of the Raven Queen, he followed the archbishop's orders, destroying undead, necromancers, those who would cheat death. But a life of murder even in the service of the Lady of Death is weighing heavily upon his heart. He's assigned to a mission with a cheerful servant of the Raven Queen. (Picture Gaiman's version of Death). Can she show him that there's more to life than death?

I honestly don't know what I'd do with this one. It's such an evocative image. I almost picture a knight questing into the underworld to rescue his lady.

I love vampires who look inhuman. Just about any vampire plot could be done with this thoughtful fellow.

Corinthi

After a half hearted dalliance with his politically chosen wife, the Crown Prince Joseph returns to his chambers, hoping that this time his seed will have taken hold resulting in an heir. Once he had an heir, he could go back to ignoring the future queen, the way they both preferred it. Born in rival warring kingdoms, they each had true loves they couldn't marry. His was even worse, a lowborn scullery maid he wanted to make his mistress, but could she accept such an offer?

Deep in the heart of the fae market is Mercureo, the Time Merchant. He creates magic watches, into which he can trap a single, perfect moment in time. Preserving it forever so that anyone who holds it can relive that moment in prefect clarity forever. But to buy one of his watches, you have to have a moment he's willing to take in trade so he can craft the new watch.

Taken

Although you wouldn't know it to look at him, Jonas is a modern Prometheus, a reanimate. He was killed in a car crash almost 4 years ago and his cadavar was donated to science. A mad scientist, in clear defiance of the natural order of things, has brought the young man back to life, but for what purpose, and for what cost? My partner could be the scientist, or Jonas could escape and befriend your character.

Corinthi

Taken for a forthcoming RP with Crystaltears.

There's been a lot of interest in this picture. Let's see if I can do it justice.

There is a rumor that in the far north lives a wizard kept eternally young by the cold, his eyes the color of a glacier, and just as old. Occasionally people will brave the harsh climate to ask him for boons, rarer still potential apprentices will seek him out. Why have you interrupted his bath in a glacier flow? Hopefully you've a good reason, for like winter itself, the wizard's moods can be fickle and harsh.

In a dark future overrun by the living dead, a small group of survivors barter fragments of their souls for salvation, or revenge. Picture a Hellsing or Devil May Cry roleplay with a summoned demon as the mercenary monster killer.

Taken

Corinthi

Kirana was a ronin sword for hire, rumored to have oni blood. Never having been a member of the Samurai caste, he has always felt more comfortable among peasants. Asked to protect a village from some roaming bandits, the laconic swordsman befriends the woman who brings him rice, only to find the bandits killed her husband two months prior to his arrival.

The Market is an exclusive exclusive club catering to vampires. Christopher is one of their prime attractions. He's an immortal who regenerates from any wound short of taking his head. The potency of his blood is second to none, and the club's owner captured him centuries ago, for while he's nigh on unkillable, in all other ways, he's just a mortal man. In exchange for payment or favor, a vampire can spend the evening with Christopher, entertaining themselves however they like. Chris is a charming conversationalist who's been alive for quite some time, although those who pay to visit him rarely just wish to talk.

I don't have a specific plot in mind for this image, I just really like it and would like to try a submissive role on for size someday.

Corinthi

Corinthi

Pictures /and/ plots. I know, madness.

Mad Love (M/F EX)

The above gentleman is a Malkavian, an insane Vampire from the Old World of Darkness. He's become smitten (obsessed) with a certain young lady, but he's shy and knows he has certain eccentricities that would make it difficult for her to accept him as he is... or as she is. Naturally, he needs to show her how much he loves her while preparing her to accept his love.

The Malkavian sets out to free her from the bonds of society and sanity by systematically destroying her life. I'm not anticipating much in the way of sex. This is a horror story wherein a mortal is terrorized by an enemy that doesn't confront her directly, but can hear what she thinks, knows what she feels, and fears, and is either invisible or can appear like anyone she knows.

High School Reunion (M/F, Light? Maybe some Bondage)

It was his last job, the big score he needed to retire in Mexico, spending the rest of his life sipping fruity drinks on a white sand beach. Simple, walk in, pop-pop, and go check his bank balance. Trouble was, as he walked into the hotel room with murder on the mind, his target was his high school sweetheart and her baby. Despite the fact that he'd disappeared from her life 10 years ago, they both recognized each other, and he couldn't just kill the one ex girlfriend he'd liked and her child. Now they have to figure out who wants her dead while running from the assassins chasing them both.

Redemption Comes at a Price [M/F NC?]

During the dark days of the Clone Wars, Tarek Tarana was a valiant Jedi Knight, leading the clone troopers to victory after victory against the droid army. But then came the purge, and his troopers turned on him, nearly killing him. The betrayal and the repercussions of the purge, namely Anakin's massacre at the Jedi Temple which killed his little sister drove Tarek to embrace his anger, his pain. To Embrace the Dark Side. Now he lives as a dark reaper, stalking imperial forces and butchering them without remorse, without quarter. The cheerful young man he was dead and gone.

Or is it? There is one Jedi who believes in him and believes she can get through to him, bring him back from the abyss and into the light. But are either of them willing to pay redemption's price?

Corinthi