The Ravager (Star Wars) (F looking for M)

Started by elfguy, September 29, 2011, 08:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

This is the time of The Old Republic, a time where a cold war hangs over both the Republic and the Empire. Each side is waging battle in remote sectors, and preparing for a full scale war. Onboard the Ravager, one of the Empire's flagship, the crew is well trained and disciplined, but that was never enough for the Sith. They had a series of Sith Lords in command, and each of them ruled over their own officers in a ruthless way. They demanded impossible tasks and unrealistic results. It wasn't long before they became bored, killed a few crew members out of pure annoyance, and moved on.

The day arrives again when the crew will meet their new leader, this time a Sith that's recently graduated from the Korriban Academy. As the Commander heads to the docking station, where their new leader is about to arrive, he is nervous and weary to find out what kind of sadistic Lord he will have to serve. But to his surprise, a young girl comes on board. The new Sith is much different than what he is used to. Not only is she a girl, but she wears very little, showing off beautiful Sith tattoos. Also, she's much more friendly than her predecessors, and treats the crew as human beings, even becoming friends with them. It's a big adjustment for everyone.

I will play Jaela, the new Sith girl, who received as assignment to lead her first command. I need someone to play a male Commander who knows how to run the ship, is very disciplined, bows down in front of his superiors and keeps a tight crew, and will be Jaela's right hand, showing her how things work. I'm hoping this could be a long term RP where we go on missions against NPC enemies, and the two of us would grow closer, fall in love, etc.

----

JohnnyBoy

I think I'd like to get in on this idea. =) My knowledge on the deeper lore of Star Wars is limited, but I'll do my best to try and keep up with this whole thing.
As of 1/18/13, I am inactive on Elliquiy. I may return someday. This signature will change if I do.

elfguy

That's fine, let me know which character you want to play, name picture etc.
----

JohnnyBoy

Name: Jehrell Kosa

Planet of Origin: Coruscant

Picture: Essentially, think of Galen Marek (Starkiller of The Force Unleashed with slightly longer hair and an officer's uniform.
As of 1/18/13, I am inactive on Elliquiy. I may return someday. This signature will change if I do.

elfguy

----