Beautiful Lies (M for F) [Romance, Betrayal, Internal Conflict, MDom/FSub]

Started by TurtleInTheSheets, October 07, 2017, 10:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TurtleInTheSheets

He's got his eyes on you for quite some time now. You are the woman responsible for sending his lackeys to jail. A truly talented and confident lawyer. Your judicial craftsmanship was commendable, but now it was becoming impossible for him to look the other way. You were beginning to hinder his operations in that district significantly. He could've disposed of you a long time ago. A hired gun could've solved his dilemma but where was the fun in that?

He observed you from the shadows of anonymity. No one knew that he was the head of the criminal organisation you were hellbent on decimating. You did not see the extent of his influence. The judge, the prison warden and the jury were all on his payroll. However, he only instructed them to do duly do their duties. What happens when he employs your services as a client?

Using his assets, he deviously designed a web of intricate lies and lawsuits against himself under a pseudonym. Pitting you against his lawyers and actors, he began to assess your expertise and cunningness as a formidable debater in court.

What happens when you spend too much time attending to an attractive client who also offered a similarly attractive paycheck? With every successful court case under your file, will the celebratory drinks result in something more? What if in a moment of weakness you expose your true self to him? Under the facade of an iron maiden laid a woman craving to be loved and wanted. What if you fell in love with him?

Ultimately, what happens when someone squeals and tears the curtain of illusions which he had lined masterfully on his stage? Will the memory of your nights together under the sheets suddenly mean nothing to you? Or will you convince yourself that maybe, just maybe, he wasn't that bad of a person? What happens if he truly falls in love with you?

Hello there! If you managed to read it this far. Thank you!

I am looking for someone to play as the female lawyer who gets 'catfished' and pulled into a whirlwind of deception. The plot is flexible and can be discussed. It can be romantic or it can be dark (It is up to us to decide!). I want her to have a fierce and dominating work persona with a sweet and submissive stance outside of her profession. Character complexity is good.

If this were to be a Romance Story though, expect it to have high levels of struggle. A relationship sprung from a lie is all a lie.

(e.g He truly has feelings for her and once she finds out the truth she breaks down and confronts him. She may be able to convince him to turn himself in for her. He gets incarcerated but she visits him in prison regardless of the media exposure and backlash on her career.)

It would be ideal to be able to reply at least twice a week. I understand that real life comes first. Just give me a heads up so that I can preserve my muse in a cryogenic box.

Please do not be afraid to share your musings with me. We may have disagreements on certain aspects of the story but contrast is good as it adds variety! I try to have an open-mind.

Interested applicants~Read my O/O's first so that you know what you can expect from me.
Please Pm with "Beautiful Lies" as your Title. In the body of text, a plot bunny, scene or ending that you want to happen in this RP + a small description of your character's background. I love sad stories.

Looking forward to hear from you kind strangers!
[acronym=Turtle's Doodles and Other Stuff (SFW)][/acronym]
[acronym=Turtle's StoryTelling Cafe][/acronym]
[Acronym=On and Offs][/acronym][acronym=When There's Nothing Hard Under The Sheets (Updated 09/09/2018)][/acronym][acronym=Turtles reserves the rights to change posting rate without prior approval][/acronym]
||  Drawn by TurtleInTheSheets  ||