Mayleeuh's Cravings

Started by Mayleeuh, February 02, 2020, 07:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayleeuh

How I write

• I enjoy detail and plot. Smut is great, but it comes second in my stories.
  • I write a minimum of two paragraphs each posting and will write more when it is necessary.
  • My characters will always be thorough and will have depth.

Where do I write and when can you expect me on?

• I write in the forum, through email here, or on ICQ.
  • I can be online daily and write multiple posts daily as well.

Generic Roleplays that I am open for:

• Age play
  • Doctor/patient
  • Teacher/student
  • Master/slave

Dominance featured Roleplays
The Damaged Girl- The year is 1984. Hot leather pink and greens or any other bold choice of neon flavor is in style. Big poofy hair is a part of everyday life. It's not changing any time soon. Except for one girl. She is dressed in all black, her hair is slicked down to make her look obscure. She holds a deep secret and refuses to part from it. That is the mission of the General. To find this girl and get the information about the future from her. The only problem is that she's been staying in his home the entire time. ... Male and Female roleplayers. Dominance, cruelty, bondage, incest (if agreed upon) and love.

Brothel Owner- He was looking for something new. He had the generics. He had specialty girls. He needed the one that made everyone lustful. He needed the one that he could mold to be his. To help him mold a new future of girls that would bring in even more money. The only problem is, he couldn't find her. Or at least that's what he thought. The young girl that did his books in a shop a street over from where the brothel was, held a sweet innocence about her, but she was too naive to be in his world. However, he can't help but corrupt her... Male and female roleplayers. Dominance, abuse, age play, extreme.

... More to come.
OnOff
Roleplay Idea Thread
A/As
Full list of Kinks
BDSM Test
ICQ= @mayleeuh
Discord= Mayleeuh#4436
Gmail/Google Docs= 5amayandgreat@gmail.com

Mayleeuh

More Ideas
The Goddess of Water-- click on the spoiler to see a picture of the character
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The Goddess of Water has been summoned to earth to pay for her sins in the nether realm. She has been stripped of all of her goddess' powers, however, she still able to control water in some forms. She has been put in a world that doesn't believe in magic and has no recollection that she is the goddess of water. Only a true believer of her can bring her powers back to her. But is true love coming for her?

Shemale/Male... or Male/Male... or Male/Male/Female Ideas
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Damien Carr- I was always the top boxer in my class. Seven championships under my belt. Nine all American reigning championships. And then there as the secret that brought down my entire career. I'm gay. And being gay is against all the regulations. That is until I meet my soulmate. But he is hiding the truth from everyone. So instead of me going all full alpha male on him, I train him. There's only one problem with our budding relationship, his girlfriend.

OnOff
Roleplay Idea Thread
A/As
Full list of Kinks
BDSM Test
ICQ= @mayleeuh
Discord= Mayleeuh#4436
Gmail/Google Docs= 5amayandgreat@gmail.com