Undeadly Assassinations: Part 1 (Still recruiting Males)

Started by JDrew Spider, April 12, 2012, 03:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDrew Spider

Well hello there and welcome!

I'll put you down for a new female assassin!

Now all we need is some organization members.
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

PhantomPistoleer

I think... I want to be in the rogue assassins? o_o
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

JDrew Spider

There's only one Rogue assassin  (Played by myself), but if you want the spot I can give it to you :)

Unless you want to be a newly resurrected assassin.

Is that confusing o.O??
"Congratulations, you are no longer the most screwed over person on the planet". JD

Spider Hole
Apologies

PhantomPistoleer

Drat!

No, I think I will be a new assassin. :o
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

JDrew Spider

Great I could use a male assassin!

*check*

Spider Hole
Apologies

Geeklet

Curious about the undead assassins. Did someone else bring them back, or are they back for unfinished business, or what? Do they know they died? stuff like that.

JDrew Spider

Well they definitely know they were killed and who they were killed by, but I like to open the room for creativity.

Everyone who was resurrected came back for unfinished business. My idea behind the resurrection was for the assassins who were killed by the Rogue assassin to come back and avenge their deaths. While the Rogue assassin came back because the Organization had risen again and is doing harm to the world.

However being a newly resurrected assassin doesn't mean you have to choose that road only. I left a lot to the imagination, but in the end the organization must be taken down at all costs.

So yea, they know they did die and have returned from the dead (Like in that movie "The Crow"). However you may want the liberty of having your character come back with temporary amnesia or something.

I also wanted to incorporate a little dark fantasy in the theme and have the Organization involved with 'black magic' which is the reason why the dead can be brought back to life in the first place. :) The souls of the assassins are 'tied' to the organization.

Spider Hole
Apologies

JDrew Spider

Ok, So I decided to add more characters for variety and in fill in for more roundness.

I need a Detective.

A Conspiracy theorists or it can be both as one character. Doesn't matter. Just some citizen characters who like to caught up in the mayhem.

:)

Spider Hole
Apologies

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

JDrew Spider

Spider Hole
Apologies

AndyZ

I'm thinking an A.I. somewhat based off of Appleseed tech, human enough in appearance, probably stronger and faster than most humans, who can be working as a detective under whatever capabilities you need one for.  Working for the police or freelance?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

JDrew Spider

Like bioroid? That would be cool. I am a Appleseed fan so I know what your refering too. I was going to send you a pm, but I'll just say so here.

The Detective and my character will be working together to bring down the organization. He could work for the Police Department or his own P.I. firm obsessed with finding out the truth.

Spider Hole
Apologies

Khat

Trying to get some inspiration for my character and shall post something shortly.

JDrew Spider

Sounds good Khat, let me know if you need some help.

Spider Hole
Apologies

AndyZ

Well, right now I'm thinking basically an android, created by some sort of corporation who keeps tabs on her and allows her freedom so long as she keeps an uplink to the company in order to show them how she's doing, perhaps with 10% of her earnings going back to the corp.

I can't 100% remember what Bioroids were like, but I wouldn't want to fully copy them anyway.

User Name [Who's playing this character]
Name Sophia PX-647
Sex ID Female
Age/Resurrection 6
Image/features of note Although she looks human enough to pass cursory inspection, she's been designed with a number of "defects" in order to avoid confusion.  She doesn't naturally blink every few seconds (although she can close her eyes), nor does she breathe, her voicebox being purely mechanical.
Data File 5'8", and although she doesn't look it, 180 pounds due to the heavy materials in her construction.  She has a license to practice private investigation and has shown astonishing deduction in the past.
Skills and Attributes Investigation/Deduction, Uplink (wireless connection to the internet, or whatever passes for it in this future.  I suggest the term Ultranet if it hasn't been proclaimed already.)
Weapon In extreme situations, she's capable of giving off bursts of electricity, no more powerful than a taser but enough to stun humans and short circuit rogue androids.
Goal Learn.  Her programming makes her slightly curious, and she's always picking up new bits of information.  Although they've had to tweak her down at times (during her initial days, she was caught peeping on people in the shower), she still has that nudging urge to pick up more and more information.

JDrew Spider

Cool, You're character will start in Uptown during the assassination.

Spider Hole
Apologies

JDrew Spider

Spider Hole
Apologies

TheLegionary

Hi everyone,
I was wondering whether you are interested in recruiting targets! The assassins are so hot that I want to be killed by them!

JDrew Spider

8)

Well sir I most definitely am. Fill out a character sheet and I'll get you set up! Though don't expect to be killed to soon. You may be of use. Lol.

Spider Hole
Apologies

TheLegionary

Thank you!
I do not mind being disposed of several times!

JDrew Spider

Spider Hole
Apologies