Appearance:

Name:
Tomomi Ogawanusu

Faction:
Republic

Class:
Jedi Sage

Bio:
Master Ogawanusu was a Mirialan Jedi master. She was born on Coruscant to a pairing of Mirialan missionaries who worked closely with the Jedi on several of their trips. After a few years, the young girl was already showing a tinge of force sensitivity. Her parents took her to the Council, and they determined that they would take her in and train her. The parents consented, and the girl began her training soon enough. She never remembered her parents, and the Jedi kept them exasperated so she could not grow too much of an unhealthy bond with them. This annoyed her, but she learned it was necessary. Her first true master was none other than Ghost-Dural, a Kel Dor master who resided over the Jedi Archives stationed in Coruscant. Years passed, and not only did Tomomi's strength and force gain power, but her beauty grew to a point of being unsurpassed. After years of training under Ghost-Dural, and developing several new force techniques, she was promoted to the rank of Jedi Master. She still worked closely with Ghost-Dural on many occasions, and one of those just happened to take place when the Temple was attacked.

She developed a special brand of force lightning that shocked and subdued. She was one of the few known Jedis to ever have mastered the technique.

Equipment:
Unlike many Sages, Tomomi has perfected an art that allows her to be a master of force techniques while still wielding a dual-ended lightsaber. She wears light, hooded robes that cover nearly her entire body.Underneath her cloak is a typical Jedi Sage secondary robing, followed by her traditional Mirialan undergarments.

On:
Forced Homosexuality, Futa, D/S, Bondage, Abuse, Feet, Light Torture

Off:
Scat, Extreme Gore

-

How does she look? May I post in the thread?

Karasu

am I clear to post or what?
Removed, due to vandalism.

Robyn Hood

Seems like you are full up on Jedi? Or are you taking more?

elfguy

Yes anyone can post, I'm surprised no one did yet.

And no we can take more, right now there isn't an overload of action..
----