Wanted: Hardcore Cuckold

Started by theonewhoknocks, October 20, 2016, 11:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theonewhoknocks

Hello Everyone,

I am currently seeking someone who would be interested in discussing some ideas I have for a cuckold role.  I love partners with their own ideas.  Any ideas you might have that might enhance our experience together is very welcome.  I have a lot of role playing experience and and more than capable holding up my end of the scene. I want someone who is open minded though and will not judge as I am looking for some pretty hardcore kinks worked in.

1) Would involve a wife who feels spited for whatever reason. She is beautiful, snobby and has always been a bit of a stuck up. She is the definition of high maintenance.  She feels like her husband has neglected her and has had enough. So this cruel beauty decides that instead of just leaving him the best way for retribution is to hurt him.  She comes up with what she names her "Hit List".  A list of men that are close to her husband, men he loves and trusts. Men she will seek out to fuck behind his back, maybe even get video proof of it. She wants to ruin the man and having him lose his marriage and the relationships with these men will do alot of damage.

2) A  more of a traditional cuckold.  A married couple is going through quite the crisis. The wife made a mistake one night and she admitted it to her husband. Since that night things have been weird. He did not get mad but he has distanced himself. She has no idea what to think and finally about a week later she decides to corner him and demand to know what is going on and why he was not more upset. During the course of this conversation he either admits or she realizes her infidelity is a turn on for him. The marriage has been going downhill for awhile and she knows it will not last unless something changes.  From there the cuckold could grow into whatever we want it too.

I usually play via Skype or AIM, so forum play is new to me. I am eager to learn and experience it though .  I am looking for a story with build and alot of characters.  Your focus would be on the woman while I could play the husband and  any and all bulls we decide we wanna include.  I also have other kinks and ideas to include but we can discuss though when/if you decide this is something you would like to take a further look at.  Feel free to message me anytime and I will respond asap. I look forward to hearing from you. Please don't respond in this thread!!

theonewhoknocks

theonewhoknocks