News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Whats you kissing style

Started by Sacrah, November 24, 2008, 03:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sacrah

You Scored as Hopeless Romantic
You are a hopeless romantic. What's the point is kidding if you don't love the other person. You always wanna be caught in the moment and close to that other person. :P

http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/Fashion/sexilexi3123/whats-your-kissing-style/

Hopeless Romantic 
88%
Downright Dirty 
75%
Tease 
75%
Sweet 
63%
Passive 
63%
There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

Chris Brady

You Scored as Downright Dirty

You are downright dirty. You love to be touched and to touch. You love all sorts of kinky shit and tongue is your specialty. :P

Downright Dirty    
       75%
    Tease    
       50%
    Hopeless Romantic    
       50%
    Sweet    
       38%
    Passive    
       38%
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

ShrowdedPoet

Actually I think I'm more the Dirty Kisser. . .just because I like to be smushed doesn't mean It has to be love. . .it just have to be close and sexual and sensual. . .*shivers*

You are a hopeless romantic. What's the point is kidding if you don't love the other person. You always wanna be caught in the moment and close to that other person. :P

Hopeless Romantic 
75%
Tease 
63%
Downright Dirty 
50%
Sweet 
38%
Passive 
25%
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Greenthorn

You Scored as Tease  (shocking, right? *laughs*)

You're a tease. You love to make people long for you. Watch them crumble with temptation. Just remember, sometimes it is a little mean. So try to give them something. :P

Tease 
75%
Hopeless Romantic 
63%
Sweet 
50%
Downright Dirty 
38%
Passive 
38%

MusicNeverDies

You are a hopeless romantic. What's the point in kidding if you don't love the other person. You always wanna be caught in the moment and close to that other person. :P

Hopeless Romantic    
   100%
Tease    
   75%
Sweet    
   63%
Passive    
   63%
Downright Dirty    
   58%

I think I'm a little more dirty then that. xD

Caeli

I also scored as a Hopeless Romantic. No surprise there.
The others seem (at least, superficially) accurate, though.

Hopeless Romantic     100%
Sweet     88%
Passive     75%
Tease     50%
Downright Dirty     25%

I do want to mention that the person who created this quiz has VERY APPALLING spelling. Made me grimace just to read it. xP
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Caeli on November 24, 2008, 07:42:07 PM
I do want to mention that the person who created this quiz has VERY APPALLING spelling. Made me grimace just to read it. xP
Yup. I tried to ignore it...

Kurzyk

Hopeless Romantic 
100%
Downright Dirty 
75%
Sweet 
50%
Tease 
50%
Passive 
50%

Chris Brady

What's ironic is that I was thinking I would be a hopeless romantic.  Apparently, I'm not...

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Greenthorn

After I saw the results I knew it scored -me- right ::)

Sacrah

i  thought id score more dirty but hey what can i say lol
There are two things a real man likes - danger and play. And he likes women because she is the most dangerous of playthings

Paradox

I'm a tie between Hopeless Romantic and Tease, with Downright Dirty coming in as a close second.

I'd love to know how the math in this quiz works, since those percentages equal a number much larger than 100.

Hopeless Romantic    
   75%
Tease    
   75%
Downright Dirty    
   63%
Sweet    
   38%
Passive    
   13%

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Mithlomwen

Hopeless Romantic    
   63%
Sweet    
   50%
Passive    
   38%
Tease    
   38%
Downright Dirty    
   38%
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Paradox on November 25, 2008, 10:11:19 AM
I'd love to know how the math in this quiz works, since those percentages equal a number much larger than 100.
I think that each one is graded on it's own, out of 100%, and then they are all compiled into an ordered list.

MusicNeverDies

Yup, that's how it's done. I just answered "Hellz ya" for all of them and got 100% across the board.

Silver

Hopeless Romantic  75%
Sweet    63%
Passive    63%
Tease    63%
Downright Dirty    13%
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

OwenNo6

You are downright dirty. You love to be touched and to touch. You love all sorts of kinky shit and tongue is your specialty. :P

Downright Dirty 
88%
Hopeless Romantic 
88%
Passive 
50%
Sweet 
50%
Tease 
38%

My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Let the Priests of the Raven of dawn, no longer in deadly black, with hoarse note curse the sons of joy. Nor his accepted brethren, whom tyrant, he calls free: lay the bound or build the roof. Nor pale religious letchery call that virginity, that wishes but acts not!

For every thing that lives is Holy.

DarkestStryke

Downright Dirty    
   100%
Tease    
   100%
Hopeless Romantic    
   63%
Sweet    
   38%
Passive    
   25%

Well.. erm...not quite sure what to say about this one

Cherri Tart

*shy smiles* so umm... how many people did this result surprise?

Hopeless Romantic 
100%
Sweet 
50%
Tease 
50%
Passive 
38%
Downright Dirty 
25%
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Avaleia

Hopeless Romantic    
   88%
Sweet    
   75%
Passive    
   63%
Tease    
   63%
Downright Dirty    
   63%

Chris Brady

What's disturbing to me is how many women are Hopeless Romantics and most of the guys are Downright Dirty.

Including ME! :o

Kiara

Hopeless Romantic 
63%
Downright Dirty 
50%
Passive 
50%
Tease 
38%
Sweet 
25%

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Cherri Tart on November 28, 2008, 04:29:33 AM
*shy smiles* so umm... how many people did this result surprise?
Me. :P

Hunter

You Scored as Sweet

Your kissing style is sweet. You like small kisses and nothing to messy. You sometimes compare kissing to candy. Very Yunny :P

Hopeless Romantic    
   75%
Sweet    
   75%
Tease    
   50%
Downright Dirty    
   38%
Passive    
   38%

orangeredsun

You Scored as Tease

You're a tease. You love to make people long for you. Watch them crumble with temptation. Just remember, sometimes it is a little mean. So try to give them something. :P

Tease    
   88%
Sweet    
   75%
Passive    
   75%
Hopeless Romantic    
   63%
Downright Dirty    
   38%
To On and Off's by Orangeredsun

Link to Escape Without A Choice Story